What's new

Suggestions

I think a change needs to be made that could drastically give life to the game, I will explain.
Superior red regrade charms need to be available via non PTW boxes, either honor or loyalty, doesn't matter, as long as they are available.
Next, celestial anchoring charm 2x need to be craftable using the normal materials but adding a superior red. Currently the only way to get one is out of a PTW box or buy one from some one who sells it out of a PTW box. No one is making 1.5 celestial anchor charms when a 2x is available.

Now getting into the game receiving a great boost. With this change, you will see more people crafting celestial anchor charms 2x, as a result more delph armor, weapons will be crafted. This will put a demand for materials for farmers and crafters to supply. Not to mention the need for charcoal will go up with all the new crafting. This will drive more trade runs, more trade runs means more action and combat on the ocean leading to pvp and fun. Literally every aspect of the game gets a boost from this change. Farmers get to farm, craters get to craft, traders get to trade, and pvpers get to take stuff from the unprepared. With a healthy market you can sell your wears and not have them be a multiple fractions of what a current PTW charm is worth. This will not impact the game making money too much, you still have your mounts and gliders and cosmetics to sell. Just let us craft a critical component required for regrading our equipment.

P.S. Do Not make this change for Divine Anchoring charms as it would throw out of whack regrading and burn a lot of people and make it too easy to grade up from divine.

Also wanted to add, I'm not saying to take anything out of the boxes, so you can still get the superior red and anchoring charms from them. Only suggesting they become available outside of the box as well.

I think a change needs to be made that could drastically give life to the game, I will explain.
Superior red regrade charms need to be available via non PTW boxes, either honor or loyalty, doesn't matter, as long as they are available.
Next, celestial anchoring charm 2x need to be craftable using the normal materials but adding a superior red. Currently the only way to get one is out of a PTW box or buy one from some one who sells it out of a PTW box. No one is making 1.5 celestial anchor charms when a 2x is available.

Now getting into the game receiving a great boost. With this change, you will see more people crafting celestial anchor charms 2x, as a result more delph armor, weapons will be crafted. This will put a demand for materials for farmers and crafters to supply. Not to mention the need for charcoal will go up with all the new crafting. This will drive more trade runs, more trade runs means more action and combat on the ocean leading to pvp and fun. Literally every aspect of the game gets a boost from this change. Farmers get to farm, craters get to craft, traders get to trade, and pvpers get to take stuff from the unprepared. With a healthy market you can sell your wears and not have them be a multiple fractions of what a current PTW charm is worth. This will not impact the game making money too much, you still have your mounts and gliders and cosmetics to sell. Just let us craft a critical component required for regrading our equipment.

P.S. Do Not make this change for Divine Anchoring charms as it would throw out of whack regrading and burn a lot of people and make it too easy to grade up from divine.

Regarding the 2x anchor charms.
Hi!

This changes can't be done at the moment. We'll see if that is possible to late in a while. I'll make sure to inform community in case f any changes.

as for more methods Honor is too easy of an obtainable resource and regrade charms don't fit the purpose. Though for loyalty would be reasonable. Priced at 100 loyalty per Superior red charm to match lucky sunpoints with decreased costs for the lower tiers.
Will need to see on what decision is taken regarding it

We would have to also consider the changes that are likely to happen in Oct with the 4.0 patch, honor will be much more available. But in response to you worry that honor is too available, you could just have the price of the charm be very high, like high enough to equal it's resale value. Your 100 loyalty is also good.

So Aquafarming sucks and nobody likes to do it because you get an extremely small return for a very long time it takes planting. I run like 9 plots and at the end of it all I only get around 600 coral.

I'd like to suggest either doubling or tripling the amount of coral you get for a harvest, in exchange for doubling or tripling the labor cost it takes to harvest them. I figure making coral bundles is off the table since ya'll have rejected making bundles before because of a lack of a 3d modeler, but this would make aquafarming much more tolerable and I think many people would agree.

About aquafarms, please rise or lower the water level in aquafarm area in Sunbite Wilds.
In addition to the low income of aquafarming, work there is really annoying because the waves make you constantly change position while trying to plant coral, and also cause you alternating swim-walk-swim-walk all the time when moving.

About aquafarms, please rise or lower the water level in aquafarm area in Sunbite Wilds.
In addition to the low income of aquafarming, work there is really annoying because the waves make you constantly change position while trying to plant coral, and also cause you alternating swim-walk-swim-walk all the time when moving.
'hair
thats the beauty of sunbite, u don't need to dive.... and wont choke, dun need to click the aqua for air or grab seaweed, dunno what position is changing for u, u can stand on ur aqua farm and pretty much plant

Last edited:
Add Clubhead Spores to the list of things a Seed Bed from housing can use. Adding bundles is nice, but everyone uses seedbeds. [bcolor=rgb(255, 255, 255)]:)[/bcolor]

While they are at it they should add Clubhead Spores to the Seed Merchant, Vocation Shop, and, Farmer's Merchant Cushion

And add Vanilla, Pepper, and Blueberries to the seedbed list as well since you may as well if you are adding Clubhead spores...

As an aside,
If they made clubhead bundle why did they not make Corals bundle???

Aqua farming bundles.

No one likes single planting items such as Rice, Corn, Azalea, and so on. We would rather make Bundles or use Seedbeds on the Upgraded Thatched.

Would it be possible to add similar Bundles for Aquafarming crops, such as Pearl Oyster, Blue Coral, Red Coral, White Coral, Green Coral... and so on.

The crafting recipe for such bundles could be similar to the land ones and work in a similar way in that they provided about ~10x of a single planted yield.

However, as Corals are large when single planted, the planted bundle would need to be large as well correspondingly... could be as big as an Experia Crop - that would make it such that 4 coral bundles can fit on a 16x16 aquafarm...

and the pearls.... yeah

Idk just a random thought :D
From what I know it is not possible to add such a thing of aqua crop bundles. There is no model of such a thing in the game

'please'please'please

I know it's NA server, but would it be possible to move sieges to start earlier, or take place on Saturday. As european player I'm rarely able to join a siege which starts 1:30am on Monday. Considering it can easily last to past 3am I would have to take a day off from work to even consider it.

This change would hardly inconvenience NA players but would be a great feature for us, EU peasants.

I know it's NA server, but would it be possible to move sieges to start earlier, or take place on Saturday. As european player I'm rarely able to join a siege which starts 1:30am on Monday. Considering it can easily last to past 3am I would have to take a day off from work to even consider it.

This change would hardly inconvenience NA players but would be a great feature for us, EU peasants.

You'd be surprised to find out that the current time also negatively affects quite a few NA players. Moving it to Saturday would be lovely, though!

Siege will remain as it is. To change it will cause conflictions with other the events of other days

I don't see how moving sieges to saturdays "causes conflictions" with other events. Kraken & Abyssal are both 3 times a week.
Sieges are only possible once every two weeks (IF they actually happen because there's been plenty of "siege weekends" without actual sieges).
So you get 5 sole Abyssal/Kraken days and then one day that has an additional siege. How would that bother anyone ?
Sieges have such a large impact on the server, yet so little people can attend it and by that, help contribute to adjust the servers balance towards their interests.
But you guys apparently prefer to believe that a handful of players deserve a sixth shot for the same event, over giving more players the chance to take part in something unique and meaningful.

Let's also not forget that kraken has been going over 2 hours for weeks now and nobody complains that it's in conflict with Abyssal.

sidenote: what speaks against simply moving the siege to happen x hours earlier on sundays ? I doubt more people get screwed by this than the difference in EU people that would then be able to attend sieges.

Last edited:
I don't see how moving sieges to saturdays "causes conflictions" with other events. Kraken & Abyssal are both 3 times a week.
Sieges are only possible once every two weeks (IF they actually happen because there's been plenty of "siege weekends" without actual sieges).
So you get 5 sole Abyssal/Kraken days and then one day that has an additional siege. How would that bother anyone ?
Sieges have such a large impact on the server, yet so little people can attend it and by that, help contribute to adjust the servers balance towards their interests.
But you guys apparently prefer to believe that a handful of players deserve a sixth shot for the same event, over giving more players the chance to take part in something unique and meaningful.

Let's also not forget that kraken has been going over 2 hours for weeks now and nobody complains that it's in conflict with Abyssal.

sidenote: what speaks against simply moving the siege to happen x hours earlier on sundays ? I doubt more people get screwed by this than the difference in EU people that would then be able to attend sieges.

Can't agree more

1:30? I'll take your time lol for me its at 3:30am xD

1:30? I'll take your time lol for me its at 3:30am xD

That's exactly what I'm talking about. This event should be taking place at least few hours earlier. The way it is now quite a big chunk of players are not able to make it. This also affects NA players as they get less action with less epic battles.

Siege will remain as it is. To change it will cause conflictions with other the events of other days

Not changing it causes conflicts with a good handful of your player base and their real life obligations, which is higher priority than in-game events that happen multiple times a week.

Not changing it causes conflicts with a good handful of your player base and their real life obligations, which is higher priority than in-game events that happen multiple times a week.
You are forgetting that sieges include multiple stages, not only Sunday when you attack castle, but also, bidding, declaration, etc. Moving one, will require moving the rest.
You see it as something small, but in fact it includes many parts, processes and actions. It has already been confirmed that sieges will not be moved any other day or time.
You also need to remember that it's not possible to find time that will be good for everybody. Maybe changed time will suit you, but that change will make it uncomfortable for many other players. There is never a perfect time.

You are forgetting that sieges include multiple stages, not only Sunday when you attack castle, but also, bidding, declaration, etc. Moving one, will require moving the rest.
You see it as something small, but in fact it includes many parts, processes and actions. It has already been confirmed that sieges will not be moved any other day or time.
You also need to remember that it's not possible to find time that will be good for everybody. Maybe changed time will suit you, but that change will make it uncomfortable for many other players. There is never a perfect time.

Thanks for your clear and detailed response, I'll keep to now and then skipping a night to join..

Back