What's new

Suggestions

You are forgetting that sieges include multiple stages, not only Sunday when you attack castle, but also, bidding, declaration, etc. Moving one, will require moving the rest.
You see it as something small, but in fact it includes many parts, processes and actions. It has already been confirmed that sieges will not be moved any other day or time.
You also need to remember that it's not possible to find time that will be good for everybody. Maybe changed time will suit you, but that change will make it uncomfortable for many other players. There is never a perfect time.

I mean, I'm NOT forgetting that bidding, declaration, etc. are involved with the siege portion of the castle and honestly was assuming moving it back one day would cause all that to be moved as well. And while it isn't possible to find a time that is good for everybody, a majority of the world most likely has a typical Monday-Friday job or Monday-Friday schooling, with everyone wanting to enjoy themselves on a Friday or Saturday night; in some instances having nothing planned for Sunday since most schools/universities aren't open on Sundays which would allow players to sleep in after a fun-filled Saturday night. I'm from an NA timezone and even for me, Sunday sieges at the current day and time cut into the end-of-weekend crunch people typically have before they go to work the next day. It's late-as-fuck-o-clock at night for EU players on Sunday evenings (really, Monday mornings) when sieges happen, which cuts out a good portion of the EU player base.

There might not be a perfect time, but there damn sure can be a better day.

Messing around with Siege times is a bad idea in my opinion, it sucks if it's inconveniencing to you but it's an NA server at the end of the day and the siege schedule works with most of the server. It's late enough at night that most of the NA is off work when bidding ends and when siege happens. Times will never be able to be perfect for everyone, it's just how it is.

Still desperately wish to place the Car Display Stand on houses other than mansions. (My solarium has plenty of space outside next to stairs.)

Merchant's Costume: Trade

Is it possible to get Merchant's Costume: Trade back in the game? Right now, there is no way to get it and it is such a great item to have for us that run packs. Right now, we are in disadvantage as we cannot get our hands on a trade costume.

Please please add it to the game again!

I'm sure you have the boutique all planned out, but just nudging this one back into your awareness ;)

I'm sure you have the boutique all planned out, but just nudging this one back into your awareness ;)
It will come back when it makes a return. There are still many other things to come out.
You're not going to make it return sooner by posting about it

• Sheet Music changes:
    • Sheet Music supports up to 6 melodies simultaneously.​
    • Line limit in music sheet (max lines in music edit box) increased to 120. This change will fix the issue with big numbers of characters when editing the song in a text editing program and then pasting it back in reduce the limit that can be entered.​
I'm absolutely thrilled by this! Nothing was more frustrating than not having enough tracks per sheet music. That being said, there is more sheet music addition I would enjoy seeing. Is it possible to add a syncing feature when playing sheet music?

For example: if you are in the same party and everyone has sheet music queued (right clicking on it), one person would hit play, and every person who has music queued in that party also plays at the exact same time. It'd make playing music as a band so much easier. It sometimes takes 10-20 tries to get it synced. Especially if you have more than two people.

An alternative to just using the Play button would be to create two more Status-sensitive button (make them green and yellow.) Maybe call it Group Play and Group Queue respectively? Make it so if you use Group Queue it gives you a buff. Following that if someone uses Group Play, it starts your music. This would allow for cross faction/larger than 5 people bands to automatically sync.

I don't know if this possible, but I know a lot of Artistry players would love this feature.

I'm absolutely thrilled by this! Nothing was more frustrating than not having enough tracks per sheet music. That being said, there is more sheet music addition I would enjoy seeing. Is it possible to add a syncing feature when playing sheet music?

For example: if you are in the same party and everyone has sheet music queued (right clicking on it), one person would hit play, and every person who has music queued in that party also plays at the exact same time. It'd make playing music as a band so much easier. It sometimes takes 10-20 tries to get it synced. Especially if you have more than two people.

An alternative to just using the Play button would be to create two more Status-sensitive button (make them green and yellow.) Maybe call it Group Play and Group Queue respectively? Make it so if you use Group Queue it gives you a buff. Following that if someone uses Group Play, it starts your music. This would allow for cross faction/larger than 5 people bands to automatically sync.

I don't know if this possible, but I know a lot of Artistry players would love this feature.

Seeing people post about this, I'm patiently waiting to hear what's possible :3

Devs have a few options they are considering so that could be made possible, but for now they can't tell when and how it will be possible to implement it. It's kind of a complicated task, but it's in our workshop and looked into.

Devs have a few options they are considering so that could be made possible, but for now they can't tell when and how it will be possible to implement it. It's kind of a complicated task, but it's in our workshop and looked into.
I just had this thought. The basic ability "Dance: Pumped Up" already uses the second option kind of. If a group of people are using this dance and someone uses a War Drum, it will synchronize all the dancers as well as give them a buff. Don't know if that would be a helpful thing to look into or not.
upload_2019-7-31_10-37-28.png

Move portals of community centres (at least on west side) to actually be in front / beside the community centre and move guards further away

the community centre is meant to be a place where ppl feel welcome'd by the region
instead most west community centres put the portals way away from the community centre and close to guards so you die upon port in.

Meanwhile on east, none of the community centres situated near guards.... Hmmmmmm

I just had this thought. The basic ability "Dance: Pumped Up" already uses the second option kind of. If a group of people are using this dance and someone uses a War Drum, it will synchronize all the dancers as well as give them a buff. Don't know if that would be a helpful thing to look into or not.
View attachment 7790
With the music it works in completely different way than with dances. But thank you for doing a research.

Move portals of community centres (at least on west side) to actually be in front / beside the community centre and move guards further away

the community centre is meant to be a place where ppl feel welcome'd by the region
instead most west community centres put the portals way away from the community centre and close to guards so you die upon port in.

Meanwhile on east, none of the community centres situated near guards.... Hmmmmmm
Can you give me the examples?

Rookborne? It's hard to kill a red in CC without pulling a guard.

Rookborne? It's hard to kill a red in CC without pulling a guard.
its not about pulling a guard while u try to kill a red... its about u port in community center and u're dead before u even finished loading KILLED BY THE GUARDS. And Rookborne sometimes it can happen cause theres a patrolling guard, but even then i think its NEUTRAL guard so u not gonna get attacked if u dun attack someone else, but some other community centers like for example two crowns, white arden if u're haranyan and port in u are dead before even finished loading, because the guards are already on top of u and killed u.... Easiest solution would probably be to change guards near community center ports to NEUTRAL ones, that way ull never be killed if u dont attack someone else

Last edited:

After thinking about it a little it might just be easier to turn the Guards from "Nuia Alliance" to "Neutral Guards", than having to move the port/guard locations. o_O

Up to you guys how you want to do it if you do end up changing things for us :D

Can you give me the examples?

Sure, I can give you some examples :)
"Safe" from guards:
Ahnimar
Airain Rock
Aubre Cradle
Cinderstone Moor
Gweonid Forest
Halcyona
Hellswamp
Karkasse Ridgelands
Lilyut HIlls
Marianople
Sanddeep
Solzreed Peninsula

Not Safe:
Dewstone Community Center
Two Crowns Community Center
White Ardern Community Center

Screenshots of the "not safe" from guards following.

Dewstone Community Center, two guards pull you right away,
YL4OLDI.jpg

Two Crowns Community Center, guards insta attack :D
EskvqXX.jpg

White Ardern Community Center, guard behind the pack crafter gets you
ZgWClwH.jpg

------------------------------------------------

I only know the West ones; if anyone has problems with East community center ports they can let you know.
But I'm pretty sure none of them have you insta-die on port in to guards, since I see reds pop in all the time when I'm doing my community dailies :p There don't even appear to be any around!

Thanks for looking into it

I only know the West ones; if anyone has problems with East community center ports they can let you know.
But I'm pretty sure none of them have you insta-die on port in to guards, since I see reds pop in all the time when I'm doing my community dailies :p There don't even appear to be any around!

I just know that Falcorth and Mahadevi are fine xD Don't really go to the other ones

Is there a way for you to let Heroes pick what cloak they want? Because the Erenor cloak is complete butt for a majority of classes, Healer mains getting skill damage is pointless, one of the other cloak options is optimal, and since heroes can't really pick WHICH hero slot they get voted for, it'd be a bit easier on people running for hero to be able to choose the cloak they get in the end.

@Sparkle I'm sure this request zoomed past, wanted to make sure it was seen

Think it's possible to add the ability of linking skills into chats ?
Would make it a little easier to guide players looking for advice on their skill-trees.

@xkf2 Guards status will not be changed, but we'll have this list with locations you provided noted and will check on it.

@Sparkle I'm sure this request zoomed past, wanted to make sure it was seen
For now, there will be no changes repated to it.

Think it's possible to add the ability of linking skills into chats ?
Would make it a little easier to guide players looking for advice on their skill-trees.
A detailed study of it will be required on our side, so I can’t confirm it now, but I think it may be possible.

Back