What's new

Suggestions

@Sparkle is it possible to add a function to disable the exp bonus for synth system in the option settings?

I see you too have been repeatedly burned by "ohp, it might go up a level, pick a stat to reroll or buff! Oh nvm, we're staying down here. But wait, it might go up a level this time, pick a stat to reroll or buff!! Ha ha ha jk jk you pleb. But thiiiiiiiis time it...."

Good times

Is it possible to make the aurorian sinthesisstones (the one used for the cloaks ) to stack up acording to they grades lets say grand to stack up rare arcane unique and soon , because in about 30 40 mins farming in auroria your inventory ends up full of them and since cloaks cannot be sold on the AH if u have yours at 100% u cannot use them anyway

or make cloaks not bound to invest them in cloaks and sell them at the AH

Is it possible to make the aurorian sinthesisstones (the one used for the cloaks ) to stack up acording to they grades lets say grand to stack up rare arcane unique and soon , because in about 30 40 mins farming in auroria your inventory ends up full of them and since cloaks cannot be sold on the AH if u have yours at 100% u cannot use them anyway

or make cloaks not bound to invest them in cloaks and sell them at the AH

You didn’t know yet there’s an item to store synthesis stones in? Iirc it’s called [synthesis stone pack]. The grade of it got increased from heroic to eternal, so plenty of stones can go in there!

You didn’t know yet there’s an item to store synthesis stones in? Iirc it’s called [synthesis stone pack]. The grade of it got increased from heroic to eternal, so plenty of stones can go in there!
i didnt know that tnx for the info , where can i get it or what do i need to craft 1 ?

another thing i'd like to see fixed with that, auto roll but pass on specific items 100% of the time.
this way if i don't need something, i don't have to click every last box that pops up.
Replied that question just recently. You can find the reply on the previous page:
There are hundreds if not thousands of items are dropping in the game world. Currently not possible to implement the system that would let you to choose from that long list what to roll or pass on.

Could we get the Pure & Lucky New Year Activewear added into the cash shop or maybe event/craftable such as the other New Years Costumes we finally got in the Winter Maiden Festival? They were two of my favorites on live and given free to everyone through multiple events/promos, so not sure about their marketability or actual desirable/popularity. I'm not sure if they've been on this server, I looked and haven't come across anyone that has them anymore if so.

Thanks ahead of time :)

Could we get the Pure & Lucky New Year Activewear added into the cash shop or maybe event/craftable such as the other New Years Costumes we finally got in the Winter Maiden Festival? They were two of my favorites on live and given free to everyone through multiple events/promos, so not sure about their marketability or actual desirable/popularity. I'm not sure if they've been on this server, I looked and haven't come across anyone that has them anymore if so.

Thanks ahead of time :)
These costumes were added to the game a while back. Will be added again at some point.

1:

Since we started the 3rd "winter maiden festival", now i have 3 types with same name and icon "Winter Maiden Coins " and they cant be combined

could u renumber these coins' ID then we can combine and reuse the old winter maiden coins?

2:

one of my friend made the S200 car directly (not lv up from the old car) and received some furniture of S200 and its achievement.

however, for player like me who get the S200 from lving up the old car didnt get the achievement and furniture,
it is meanless if we make another S200 to get the achievement and furniture, yea, i know most people may not care about it

do we get a chance to fix this achievement and get the furniture by not making an extra S200?

ty for reading my poor english

2:

one of my friend made the S200 car directly (not lv up from the old car) and received some furniture of S200 and its achievement.

however, for player like me who get the S200 from lving up the old car didnt get the achievement and furniture,
it is meanless if we make another S200 to get the achievement and furniture, yea, i know most people may not care about it

do we get a chance to fix this achievement and get the furniture by not making an extra S200?

ty for reading my poor english

It might matter when they crafted the car. Back on retail, I at first didn't even know the achievement existed until I accidentally put my car in warehouse, then took it out again.. Because I got the car before the achievement got added, it needed to be moved around before it triggered the achievement.

Btw, is it a hidden achievement? I cant find it anywhere lol

It might matter when they crafted the car. Back on retail, I at first didn't even know the achievement existed until I accidentally put my car in warehouse, then took it out again.. Because I got the car before the achievement got added, it needed to be moved around before it triggered the achievement.

Worked, like a charm, into the warehouse and out of the warehouse! Ty.
S200.PNG

yes after zenjirr told me in game, i got it too!! ty!!!

Back