What's new

Suggestions

This is a suggestion for music discs. As a bonus to artistry people, is it possible to add the music from the top three winners (First place of both solo and band, and second place of whichever grouping has more) of the next music competition to a disc? Maybe take a poll as to which songs should be included in the so the disc isn't massively large.

That would make it rather exclusive.

Can't we do something similar to the pet forum event we had a while ago?

People suggest a playlist for discs as an event, and then all playlists get added to a poll, and the most popular one becomes a fixed disc in the marketplace? + the winner gets his own disc for free.

A new perspective on perdita torso statue.

Could we maybe get an option to turn in this pack to change it into a statue to use as furniture? And then make it bind on pickup? Then people could choose to either drop it, get 10g, or get an exclusive statue for in their house.

This is a suggestion for music discs. As a bonus to artistry people, is it possible to add the music from the top three winners (First place of both solo and band, and second place of whichever grouping has more) of the next music competition to a disc? Maybe take a poll as to which songs should be included in the so the disc isn't massively large.
Maybe, but only if players are interested in having such discs with the participants music.​

That would make it rather exclusive.

Can't we do something similar to the pet forum event we had a while ago?

People suggest a playlist for discs as an event, and then all playlists get added to a poll, and the most popular one becomes a fixed disc in the marketplace? + the winner gets his own disc for free.
+

My suggestion... and I think this is a critical one: If you haven't already, please stop giving away permanent high end gear sets. It is incredibly damaging to the game economy. The amount of mats it takes to create a piece of gear and craft it up to Delphinad is significant. When you give someone that piece of gear, you have taken that much work and gold out of the economy. Now multiply that by a full set and then multiply that number by the amount of people getting and using the set. If you want to make it a 7 day trial set to get someone introduced to the server, then that is fine. But the grinding for gear and all of the work, farming, etc., that is involved is vital to the survival of the server. By giving this gear away, you have destroyed demand for basic mats. As a result, people stop producing. It is sad when you cannot make a single set of gear because there are no mats available on the auction house. Or at best, there is an insufficient amount of mats. If you don't believe me, just ask around. Look at the items on the auction house. It is really bad. The intentions were good, but the consequences to the game economy and the game itself were just too severe to keep it going. Let people get back to working for their gear. They will appreciate the game more in the long run.

Thanks and have a Happy New Year.
They’ve already said no. This isn’t a good suggestion as it’s already been discussed more than enough. Let new people have their gear. As Taylor said, obsidian T5 doesn’t take a lot of mats... outside of farming the Library. The population has hit a low, which is why the Auction House is so empty of growth materials, or empty of much, for that matter.

The two itty bitty pieces of Delph gear from the packs cannot be said to have crushed the growth materials market to the state it is now. Just look at all the empty pre-paid plots for why there are minimal materials being sold. There isn’t anyone to grow them. Could just be folks refusing to waste time and money on them with the patch of Hiram looming closer. I know more than a few people holding off just to see whether or not to bother growing and crafting for Erenor/Ayanad without knowing how good/bad Hiram will be.

Last edited:
They’ve already said no. This isn’t a good suggestion as it’s already been discussed more than enough. Let new people have their gear. As Taylor said, obsidian T5 doesn’t take a lot of mats... outside of farming the Library. The population has hit a low, which is why the Auction House is so empty of growth materials, or empty of much, for that matter.

I was gonna respond to him as well but his post is gone?

@Splodge you should also keep in mind, it's empty gear. New people still have to grind honor for all their gems, they still have to farm their eternal (!) costume, they have to run serp for serpentis wrists and regrade it, not to mention the honor waist piece they have to grind/regrade. Then there's the accessories to get, lunafrosts...

It's sort of mid-high end gear, only after grinding all this, and then having legendary weapons, imho. Specially considering the fact that regrading got made easier by far.

Get full epic, and all the extra gear I wrote about + legi weapons or higher, and you'll have high end gear.

Edit: forgot the right glider and mount are also important hehe gl getting those as a newbie ;-;

Could we get the Yata's Rampage decor items obtainable another way other than just the Rampage owner achievement? I'd like another one, but they're no trade and I don't want to craft another car just for another.

Hi there,

Could we possibly get the page numbers increased for the amount of Favorites allowed in the Teleport Book? Sjinderson stated that it is maxed at 2 pages. With the amount of land we are capable of holding on this server, and being in a guild that has land everywhere in Erenor, I think we would all be appreciative if we could have more Favorites.

Thank you c:

Could we get the Yata's Rampage decor items obtainable another way other than just the Rampage owner achievement? I'd like another one, but they're no trade and I don't want to craft another car just for another.
Then these items will stop being rare and unique. Don't think all the players would support such idea.

Hi there,

Could we possibly get the page numbers increased for the amount of Favorites allowed in the Teleport Book? Sjinderson stated that it is maxed at 2 pages. With the amount of land we are capable of holding on this server, and being in a guild that has land everywhere in Erenor, I think we would all be appreciative if we could have more Favorites.

Thank you c:

That should be possible. Will look into it.

Is it possible to also show cloak when wearing a costume, instead of just glider/weapons?

1578954443463.png

Then these items will stop being rare and unique. Don't think all the players would support such idea.
Like the Hermit armor from Levi? Like the Dragonslayer costumes from RD mats?

Also what is the possibility of new dance emotes that swap the genders? I want my male to be able to do the female version of Dance:pumped Up.

Maybe there can be, idk, a sort of thing (achievement, quest, both?) you need to do to get the other sets, but only if you already have one of the 3 cars in the 200 series?

Also, can you please find a way to make the Yata Calf Pets from the Yata vs Greenman event be 'leashed' to turn into house decorations? I know you won't be able to feed/dress them up, but it would be better to be able to have these in our houses instead of another pet we won't get much chance to use due to no utility of it. Keatra and I would like the black/palomino/striped as housepets :)

Also, can you please find a way to make the Yata Calf Pets from the Yata vs Greenman event be 'leashed' to turn into house decorations? I know you won't be able to feed/dress them up, but it would be better to be able to have these in our houses instead of another pet we won't get much chance to use due to no utility of it. Keatra and I would like the black/palomino/striped as housepets :)
Will not be possible for these pets.

Hi there,

Thank you c:

Looked into it, currently you can have up to 10 favorites. We will soon add the way to extend it several times.

I'm unsure if this has already been proposed, but ... perhaps, reducing the cooldown time on transformations? One particular thing about them I notice, is that as explained, they are level-stat-based, and they lock you out of ... all other functions when you decide to transform. In one sense it's really fun for PvE, but a half-hour cooldown for what is just 5 minutes of being locked into a state that is only proficient at handling common mobs just feels ... really off on scaling. Perhaps a reduction on cooldown time could be implemented? My idea would be 15 minutes, but I'd be curious to hear other inputs.

I'm unsure if this has already been proposed, but ... perhaps, reducing the cooldown time on transformations? One particular thing about them I notice, is that as explained, they are level-stat-based, and they lock you out of ... all other functions when you decide to transform. In one sense it's really fun for PvE, but a half-hour cooldown for what is just 5 minutes of being locked into a state that is only proficient at handling common mobs just feels ... really off on scaling. Perhaps a reduction on cooldown time could be implemented? My idea would be 15 minutes, but I'd be curious to hear other inputs.

It's actually a every strong thing to use in PvP, if you need an invinc to keep going a little longer to get heals.

Back