What's new

Suggestions

• Make Fabric, Paper, and Copper Ingot stack up to 5000 (All Ingot's or processed basic materials should be able to stack up to 5000)
  • Make Synthium Stone's stackable and increase Synthium Shard stack total
  • Make Glowing Prism's stack higher than 1000
  • Increase Enchanted Sprinkler stack total

any news on when we can get these lunastones? could create some diversity in the costume lunastone gear slot and offer more options for 50k honor in the shop.

1579927129486.png

• Make Fabric, Paper, and Copper Ingot stack up to 5000 (All Ingot's or processed basic materials should be able to stack up to 5000)

Hi,
Every once in a while they will change item stacking, there will be a separate thread for it. Keep this saved until then!

Edit: you will also need the item ID from the ArcheAge Codex

any news on when we can get these lunastones? could create some diversity in the costume lunastone gear slot and offer more options for 50k honor in the shop.

View attachment 10393

The dream lunastone is already ingame, but yes would love to know when the others get added. It might have been a future patch though, then we'd have to wait ;-;

"Make Synthium Stone's stackable"
Not possible to do. It won't ever be possible because of the mechanic behind them and has been asked many times before.
The rest can all be added to the next item stacking update.

View attachment 10393
They're from a later patch. Where they are 50k Honor in the shop. They'll come in that later patch

"Make Synthium Stone's stackable"
Not possible to do. It won't ever be possible because of the mechanic behind them and has been asked many times before.
The rest can all be added to the next item stacking update.

Unfortunate they can't be stacked but the entire stacking increase thought is just a huge QoL change. I think all of the materials that can be stacked should just have a really high number for the total. It's unfortunate having 10 slots in a chest being used for the same item.

Being able to pay credits to get a custom text title would be cool.

I'm sure there'd be a clever way of doing it without having to add a completely new title to the game everytime a player requests one. I obviously don't know how the database is set up on the backend but if you added a new string column, to whatever table is storing player data, that stored the custom text title you could just write to that whenever the player requests their title be changed. Then you'd just add a single new title and that title when equipped just references the players respective custom text title cell, the sql query for it shouldn't be too difficult either.

I'd definitely be willing to pay 5-10k credits for something like that :)

Last edited:

I'm sure there'd be a clever way of doing it without having to add a completely new title to the game everytime a player requests one. I obviously don't know how the database is set up on the backend but if you added a new string column, to whatever table is storing player data, that stored the custom text title you could just write to that whenever the player requests their title be changed. Then you'd just add a single new title and that title when equipped just references the players respective custom text title cell, the sql query for it shouldn't be too difficult either.

Then the titles will lose their value if the player would be able to write anything on it, so unique titles names that the players could receive for the specific event or activity only will no longer be unique.

Then the titles will lose their value if the player would be able to write anything on it, so unique titles names that the players could receive for the specific event or activity only will no longer be unique.
I bet tons of people would like this. Since you can change your "effect" on the title, the text will hold no value. Despite them being unique, they would be even MORE unique if you made the text your own. I bet the server would go wild for this change.

Make a forum post with a poll on it. I support this change. They would just need to add 1 additional title spot in the list of titles and make it so you can adjust it. Similar to a name change.

This suggestion has already been denied. The title text indeed holds the value for some players and letting players write anything there can lead to them coping already existing unique titles names that other players hold as a personal achievement or even use it as a method for insults. Forum poll will not change our decision.

This suggestion has already been denied. The title text indeed holds the value for some players and letting players write anything there can lead to them coping already existing unique titles names that other players hold as a personal achievement or even use it as a method for insults. Forum poll will not change our decision.
I'm beginning to think players ideas matter less and less every day. Sorry Plamp, the idea was nice. Mom says no.

Sloth glider ability was unique too and valued by players but you guys put it on custom glider. And if the concern is player perception why not actually let us ask the players instead of making changes like heavily disliked 4 day guild cooldown that has nearly a hundred votes against it?

Sorry for suggesting something that people would might like and something that'd also make y'all money. :)

I'm beginning to think players ideas matter less and less every day. Sorry Plamp, the idea was nice. Mom says no.

Sloth glider ability was unique too and valued by players but you guys put it on custom glider. And if the concern is player perception why not actually let us ask the players instead of making changes like heavily disliked 4 day guild cooldown that has nearly a hundred votes against it?

Sorry for suggesting something that people would might like and something that'd also make y'all money. :)

Imo the reasoning for not adding custom titles is sound and also imo this suggestion is not comparable to adding the dropback to the god of war glider.

@Sparkle can you adjust the grade for the custom AR titles? They are all basic grade. If you can buff the overall grades for every title while you're at it, then that would be cool. I never saw anybody over level 3 for their title icon on the live server. Add a bunch of new icons as well if you can.

@Sparkle can you adjust the grade for the custom AR titles? They are all basic grade. If you can buff the overall grades for every title while you're at it, then that would be cool. I never saw anybody over level 3 for their title icon on the live server. Add a bunch of new icons as well if you can.
Provide names of some of the titles and what grades you think they should be.

I don't know if this has been requessted before, but more items in the gilda marketplace would be appreciated.
What types of items?

Back