What's new

Suggestions

I might have watched too much John Wick but what about adding something like that. Add bounties to the game with the skull thing to make sure you get your kill. You can use one of the building in the cities for the base to summit hits and just mail the skull when done. :) It would need to be more thought out but just an idea. much love all.

One more thing.. It would be nice if you had a close family and family for useage of chests. That way you can invite new people in to your family and not have to completely trust them.

Last edited:
Custom CD's: Can they be made to go into more vehicles like ships (Lantern spot or something people generally have no use for) and the Portable Phonograph? Also could there be a decor item that plays them on a rotation?

I'm not sure if this is doable by the admins or desirable to enough people in the community to make it happen. With all the custom decor from the festival arches and such, and them having accurate placement and collision, it got me thinking about custom structures in place of crows/houses/etc. Are new plot design types possible? There's so many neat structures, such as in Mirage and Aubre, that would made interesting properties.

YGEpwtW.jpg

vqDk95t.jpg

Though as much as I want a plot based on the gazebo or this tent, I still want my Incubus & Succubus pet design to be a reality ?

Custom CD's: Can they be made to go into more vehicles like ships (Lantern spot or something people generally have no use for) and the Portable Phonograph? Also could there be a decor item that plays them on a rotation?
It would be possible to create something like the war drum that lets you put music discs inside. We already have something almost the same as that we use at Mirage Races.

I might have watched too much John Wick but what about adding something like that. Add bounties to the game with the skull thing to make sure you get your kill. You can use one of the building in the cities for the base to summit hits and just mail the skull when done. :) It would need to be more thought out but just an idea. much love all.

One more thing.. It would be nice if you had a close family and family for useage of chests. That way you can invite new people in to your family and not have to completely trust them.
Doing something like that list isn't possible to do in this essence. It requires creating a quest for killing a person which requires manually creating the quest and applying it after a server restart.
For the "Close" family options that doesn't really serve a purpose. Why would you invite someone into your family if you never trusted them to begin with.

I'm not sure if this is doable by the admins or desirable to enough people in the community to make it happen. With all the custom decor from the festival arches and such, and them having accurate placement and collision, it got me thinking about custom structures in place of crows/houses/etc. Are new plot design types possible? There's so many neat structures, such as in Mirage and Aubre, that would made interesting properties.

YGEpwtW.jpg

vqDk95t.jpg

Though as much as I want a plot based on the gazebo or this tent, I still want my Incubus & Succubus pet design to be a reality ?
Making custom housing plots like this depends on whether the asset is separate or apart of its surroundings. If they're separate we can use them. If not then we can't.
If we were to create land from them they would be
28x28 or slightly larger custom size for the first
24x24 or 16x16 for the second depending on large it

Make the portal book a skill instead of an object to keep in inventory, more or less the same as it was made for the sextant.
An easy change to make.

Offer an option to disable ports from enemies, instead of disabling all ports.
I wanted to suggest something similar, but even better would be to have more options in the portal settings, for example:
  • all portals
  • none (only own portal)
  • only guild
  • only guild and raid
  • only friendly (nation and allies)
Off course this depends on how easy it is to detect if a portal is from same guild or raid, friendly and enemy should be possible as they appear in different colors.
The client only registers portals as Personal, Friendly nation and hostile nation.
I believe it is possible to create them for friendly and hostile nations to disable them.
But the option to disable other players portals would have to be replaced with
Disable Friendly Nations Portals.
Disable Hostile Nations Portals.

Making custom housing plots like this depends on whether the asset is separate or apart of its surroundings. If they're separate we can use them. If not then we can't.
If we were to create land from them they would be
28x28 or slightly larger custom size for the first
24x24 or 16x16 for the second depending on large it

Yeah, those sizes sound about right, especially to give some planting space around it as well as keeping the brown wood platform they're both on. Also, the pavilion/gazebo first structure also has one in Hasla called the Veroe Summerhouse for the achievement, might or might not be a separate asset there compared to Mirage's. But the thing is, besides just another structure style for RP reasons, I wonder if there's a way to give them a unique function since they wouldn't be able to manage a ton of decorations most likely, nor would they likely get to have a memory hearth. So I'd be curious if the admins could figure out a way to make these structures a nice thing that people would be interested in having besides appearance. I don't know, this isn't a huge thing I'd push for given the more pressing or desirable things to the playerbase, but might be an interesting thing to add somewhere along the way if it found a niche purpose in the game besides RP.

Music Discs is possible to use in vehicles only. Phonographs have a different mechanics, so Music Discs we created, will not be possible to use in them.
Such items can have music added directly, but not changed. The example of the phonograph that has the music added to it directly is Mirage Racing Box that plays music during the races.

Make the portal book a skill instead of an object to keep in inventory, more or less the same as it was made for the sextant.
It takes only 1 slot in your inventory and has a very easy use. Don't see enough reasons for such a change.

• Arenas: make a live counter of player currently in Q in each of them and/or allow for simultaneous arenas Q
    • give players the tools to populate those arenas instead of playing cats'n'mouse in between them
  • Cosmetics: make the Veroe throne available somehow, since all other Veroe items are there
Not possible for arenas. Same arena may have different ranking queues and it's not possible to display them separately for players. And players seeing all queues as one will just confuse players.
Simultaneous arenas queuing will not be possible as well, as it will result in multiple bugs.

Veroe Throne will be added at some point.

It takes only 1 slot in your inventory and has a very easy use. Don't see enough reasons for such a change.

Sure, is only one slot...
but one slot for this, one slot for the second stack of many items that are easily over the stack limit, one for each bound variation of consumable that does not stack with unbound version (like bound hereafter stones, bound synthesis shards, bound regrade scrolls)... some have also different bound versions, like two different bound variation of the same regrade charm.
Inventory slots are limited, and every way to save slots should be used.

Sure, is only one slot...
but one slot for this, one slot for the second stack of many items that are easily over the stack limit, one for each bound variation of consumable that does not stack with unbound version (like bound hereafter stones, bound synthesis shards, bound regrade scrolls)... some have also different bound versions, like two different bound variation of the same regrade charm.
Inventory slots are limited, and every way to save slots should be used.
Use or discard, sell items you don't have a use for. Otherwise, there are multiple chests available in game as well as warehouse available for every player in addition to your inventory space. Teleport book is enough important to take just 1 slot of the inventory and to remain it the way it was originally designed by the developers.

Ideas Need To Be Expressed For Improvement
Greetings fellow Archeragers I have some ideas that I would like your feedback on about how the server can improve. I feel like the server is pretty stagnant right now and there are some changes that can be implemented to revitalize not only the server economy but also the player base.

The main problem I believe is the lack of streams for revenue as many depend on most of their gold income from pack running (not including those who p2w). By providing additional streams of revenue as a byproduct will create more activities throughout the server.

Below I have outlined some improvements that can be made to said revenue streams:

Trade Packs
There is a lack of diversity of packs from different regions. Most packs that are highly profitable from the East are Rokhala Mountains, Rookeborne Basin, Windscour Savannah, Falcorth Plains, and Arcum Iris. As for the West, it would be Animar, Hellswamp, Sandeep, Gweonid Forest, and Solzreed Peninsula. Domestically these regions would provide the best yield and some are 100% safe depending on where you decide to turn in or stage your packs. However, my concern is not with the trade packs from these regions rather it is for the other regions that are not being fully utilized. I would also like to mention the West has the best trade routes simply due to accessibility and geography (fewer mountains and large hills).

Outer regions in the East such as Hasla and Sunbite Wilds are primarily used for farming and require more time to bring trade packs to the turn in. A trade run from Sunbite Wilds straight to Solis Headlands takes approximately 19 minutes with a trade costume, axle grease, and eco fuels. As for the West, Airain Rock takes the same or similar amount of time to turn in at Two Crowns or Solzreed Peninsula and will take longer if turned in at Sandeep. However, the returns for these trade runs are on par or subpar to trade runs that are closer to the turn-in point. I am advocating that distance should be accounted for gold yield rather than just whether a zone is safe or hostile and the type of trade pack. Hard work should be rewarded more, a player traveling longer distances should be paid more gold for the extra time invested.

Sport Fishing
The additional changes were terrific for buffing fishing but it does not provide enough incentive for players to deviate from pack running to fishing as there is more risk associated. I believe that an increased spawn of fishing holes and reduced rate of encountering pufferfish will provide realizable results.

By adding more spawns to fish, players will have the opportunity to migrate fishing spots to more safer areas (reducing the risk of losing profit) and this provides more opportunities to secure profits. Needless to say by reducing the rate of encountering a pufferfish will improve profit margins and give players more incentive to fish. Consider the early days of Archeage when players would form fishing raids to hunt for marlin pools and build fishing houses at strategic points to conveniently turn in their fish. It is these experiences that made the game great and should be revived.

Ship Salvaging
The previous patch nerfed this revenue stream that severely needed a buff. Ship salvaging requires a submarine which is an expensive vehicle to build (if you do not p2w), 100k proficiency in exploration, it is highly labor-intensive, and there is 100% risk. To bring this revenue stream back an increase in spawns is needed, and the complete removal of the basic packs so there are only shiny ones.

By reviving this revenue stream it will make the submarine a valued asset (required) if players were to partake in this activity. An increased spawn over wide proximity is needed as there is a lack of spawns, to begin with before and after the nerf. While removing the basic packs completely and only keeping shiny ones simply gives a profit incentive for the amount of risk assumed.

Now if you do not add all shiny packs then increase the value of the basic packs so it becomes profitable relative to the labor expense.

Closing Note
My hypothesis is if these changes are implemented in some shape or form I believe there will be inflation in the server economy but at a healthy rate across the board because it encourages buying/spending. As a result, it will also bring prices of goods such as raw materials, equipment, and credits up as there will be more demand for them. Additionally, as a by-product, there will be increased activity in the ocean as well as PvP.

Archerage is a business that generates revenue from the donations of its players. For it to continue generating revenue, the players must enjoy playing the game and it must retain the new players who join. Like any long-standing business with a strong competitive advantage, they are successful because they listen to customer feedback. I made a lot of friends on this server and would love to continue playing it with them. I do not want to see this server die so I depart you, the managing team of Archerage, this closing message.

Greetings fellow Archeragers I have some ideas that I would like your feedback on about how the server can improve. I feel like the server is pretty stagnant right now and there are some changes that can be implemented to revitalize not only the server economy but also the player base.

The main problem I believe is the lack of streams for revenue as many depend on most of their gold income from pack running (not including those who p2w). By providing additional streams of revenue as a byproduct will create more activities throughout the server.

Below I have outlined some improvements that can be made to said revenue streams:

Trade Packs
There is a lack of diversity of packs from different regions. Most packs that are highly profitable from the East are Rokhala Mountains, Rookeborne Basin, Windscour Savannah, Falcorth Plains, and Arcum Iris. As for the West, it would be Animar, Hellswamp, Sandeep, Gweonid Forest, and Solzreed Peninsula. Domestically these regions would provide the best yield and some are 100% safe depending on where you decide to turn in or stage your packs. However, my concern is not with the trade packs from these regions rather it is for the other regions that are not being fully utilized. I would also like to mention the West has the best trade routes simply due to accessibility and geography (fewer mountains and large hills).

Outer regions in the East such as Hasla and Sunbite Wilds are primarily used for farming and require more time to bring trade packs to the turn in. A trade run from Sunbite Wilds straight to Solis Headlands takes approximately 19 minutes with a trade costume, axle grease, and eco fuels. As for the West, Airain Rock takes the same or similar amount of time to turn in at Two Crowns or Solzreed Peninsula and will take longer if turned in at Sandeep. However, the returns for these trade runs are on par or subpar to trade runs that are closer to the turn-in point. I am advocating that distance should be accounted for gold yield rather than just whether a zone is safe or hostile and the type of trade pack. Hard work should be rewarded more, a player traveling longer distances should be paid more gold for the extra time invested.

Sport Fishing
The additional changes were terrific for buffing fishing but it does not provide enough incentive for players to deviate from pack running to fishing as there is more risk associated. I believe that an increased spawn of fishing holes and reduced rate of encountering pufferfish will provide realizable results.

By adding more spawns to fish, players will have the opportunity to migrate fishing spots to more safer areas (reducing the risk of losing profit) and this provides more opportunities to secure profits. Needless to say by reducing the rate of encountering a pufferfish will improve profit margins and give players more incentive to fish. Consider the early days of Archeage when players would form fishing raids to hunt for marlin pools and build fishing houses at strategic points to conveniently turn in their fish. It is these experiences that made the game great and should be revived.

Ship Salvaging
The previous patch nerfed this revenue stream that severely needed a buff. Ship salvaging requires a submarine which is an expensive vehicle to build (if you do not p2w), 100k proficiency in exploration, it is highly labor-intensive, and there is 100% risk. To bring this revenue stream back an increase in spawns is needed, and the complete removal of the basic packs so there are only shiny ones.

By reviving this revenue stream it will make the submarine a valued asset (required) if players were to partake in this activity. An increased spawn over wide proximity is needed as there is a lack of spawns, to begin with before and after the nerf. While removing the basic packs completely and only keeping shiny ones simply gives a profit incentive for the amount of risk assumed.

Now if you do not add all shiny packs then increase the value of the basic packs so it becomes profitable relative to the labor expense.

Closing Note
My hypothesis is if these changes are implemented in some shape or form I believe there will be inflation in the server economy but at a healthy rate across the board because it encourages buying/spending. As a result, it will also bring prices of goods such as raw materials, equipment, and credits up as there will be more demand for them. Additionally, as a by-product, there will be increased activity in the ocean as well as PvP.

Archerage is a business that generates revenue from the donations of its players. For it to continue generating revenue, the players must enjoy playing the game and it must retain the new players who join. Like any long-standing business with a strong competitive advantage, they are successful because they listen to customer feedback. I made a lot of friends on this server and would love to continue playing it with them. I do not want to see this server die so I depart you, the managing team of Archerage, this closing message.

If I remember correct, all the proficiencies you mentioned already have been boosted, and on top of that the larceny prof has gotten a boost as well.

Not sure what you're trying to achieve :x

Trade Packs

Sport Fishing

Ship Salvaging

Closing Note

1. About Sport fishing. It was buffed it is viable way of making gold right now after buffs i tested it, BUT there is one issue. Can we consider lowering time spend on fishing ? I needed 17h to spend my labor ! Its terible from that perspective. Gold is vermy much correct i made 3k gold. So could we plz consider increasing labor spend and gold by te same rate ? Noone will fish all day for 3k gold.

2. Can we get pack trader on growlgate for pirates so they can deliver stolen somewhere safe ?

1. About Sport fishing. It was buffed it is viable way of making gold right now after buffs i tested it, BUT there is one issue. Can we consider lowering time spend on fishing ? I needed 17h to spend my labor ! Its terible from that perspective. Gold is vermy much correct i made 3k gold. So could we plz consider increasing labor spend and gold by te same rate ? Noone will fish all day for 3k gold.

2. Can we get pack trader on growlgate for pirates so they can deliver stolen somewhere safe ?
Fishing is not going to receive further buffs. Why is having more labor leftover a bad thing?

If we were to add a trader to growlgate it would be as an ocean trader and there would not be a for gold trade option

Fishing is not going to receive further buffs. Why is having more labor leftover a bad thing?

If we were to add a trader to growlgate it would be as an ocean trader and there would not be a for gold trade option

Fishing dont need any buffs i am talking about time spend change. Cuz its imposible to spend labor by fishing and if u would like to spend all ur labor on fishing u need spend 17h like i did when i was testing it. We got 4x labor i think its a good number to start from.

Ocean Trader is already on Growlgate. I am Talking about normal Trader charcoal and gold one (leaving dragon essence exclusive for freedich).

Also allow pirates attack everywhere, pirates dont care about peace ;)

Fishing dont need any buffs i am talking about time spend change. Cuz its imposible to spend labor by fishing and if u would like to spend all ur labor on fishing u need spend 17h like i did when i was testing it. We got 4x labor i think its a good number to start from.

Ocean Trader is already on Growlgate. I am Talking about normal Trader charcoal and gold one (leaving dragon essence exclusive for freedich).

Also allow pirates attack everywhere, pirates dont care about peace
Peace is peace.it denies all forms of entering combat bar dominions. So no.

By ocean trader charcoal is exactly what I meant.

Last edited:
Back