What's new

Suggestions

Could you possibly consider removing the option for PNs to alliance with other Nations for the sake of balance at PvP events? The largest force West can muster could MAYBE defeat one Nation, but not two. Both sides often have to resort to purpling to get their 10 Halcy kills due to this imbalance.

1. About Sport fishing. It was buffed it is viable way of making gold right now after buffs i tested it, BUT there is one issue. Can we consider lowering time spend on fishing ? I needed 17h to spend my labor ! Its terible from that perspective. Gold is vermy much correct i made 3k gold. So could we plz consider increasing labor spend and gold by te same rate ? Noone will fish all day for 3k gold.

I don't experience this, my labor drains super fast when I'm out fishing and I spend the lowest labor possible per fish...

Could you possibly consider removing the option for PNs to alliance with other Nations for the sake of balance at PvP events? The largest force West can muster could MAYBE defeat one Nation, but not two. Both sides often have to resort to purpling to get their 10 Halcy kills due to this imbalance.
I feel like there is some merit to this statement, but from my point of view the real reason west is dead is cause all of your actives joined PN2. Morning halcys before PN2 came back were actually back and forth depending on the day.

I feel like there is some merit to this statement, but from my point of view the real reason west is dead is cause all of your actives joined PN2. Morning halcys before PN2 came back were actually back and forth depending on the day.

As if there's no West in PN1 lol those just left way before... Seems it's same on every server I've seen: factions sometimes empty out and then later grow again. It's a familiar cycle.

As if there's no West in PN1 lol those just left way before... Seems it's same on every server I've seen: factions sometimes empty out and then later grow again. It's a familiar cycle.
Actually majority of our players are east, I think we might have 10-15 active west players currently in PN1. To which some are in the process of rerolling east.

Actually majority of our players are east, I think we might have 10-15 active west players currently in PN1. To which some are in the process of rerolling east.

Dw there was enough drama when people joined you guys, same as with joining PN2 x)

It would be possible to create something like the war drum that lets you put music discs inside. We already have something almost the same as that we use at Mirage Races.

Doing something like that list isn't possible to do in this essence. It requires creating a quest for killing a person which requires manually creating the quest and applying it after a server restart.
For the "Close" family options that doesn't really serve a purpose. Why would you invite someone into your family if you never trusted them to begin with.

Making custom housing plots like this depends on whether the asset is separate or apart of its surroundings. If they're separate we can use them. If not then we can't.
If we were to create land from them they would be
28x28 or slightly larger custom size for the first
24x24 or 16x16 for the second depending on large it

An easy change to make.

The client only registers portals as Personal, Friendly nation and hostile nation.
I believe it is possible to create them for friendly and hostile nations to disable them.
But the option to disable other players portals would have to be replaced with
Disable Friendly Nations Portals.
Disable Hostile Nations Portals.

so what do we need to do to make this happen? id love to have both those options

Hi we need the Wartime Nobility & Umbrella Magithopter please <3

1584325375252.png

umbrella-magithopter.gif

12-15 is the entire west halyc raid so yeah a 100% increase in size would matter to.

How about making obsidian gear (by old name tiers before 4,5) tier 4,5,6 able to be transmuted(like t7) in order to make it trade able? Since players are so willingly to sell t7 legendaries they were hoarding over time on cheap prices and crafted gear being able to crystallize - so players are more willing to get chance to regrade for better items - obsidian stuff is no more that much wanted but still can serve as erenor food, or help other to "gear up" economic way since this gear needs a lot of dungeon grinding which people dislike. Also differences in materials and their cost and way to get it makes people more to put those into chest or yolo regrade it than trying to upgrade in order to resell at t7(for example cost of 150 lord coins on weapons plus boss drops/dunegon drops from bound weapon to make it sellable at t7 is just discouraging).

Hey given the circumstances of the world and our server health/population, how about we get what Sjinderson calls "4.7" sooner than originally intended and perhaps fast track to 5.0 soon after that? I don't really see a reason in delaying the next few patch phases. Hiram is here, the skill changes are here, now lets move on to greener pastures that involve those changes and content.

@Sparkle aside from the crates in open world, the research bundles in library also don't drop anymore. I did ask for you to check what all stopped dropping cuz Prince's prolly wasn't the only one >.<

@Sparkle aside from the crates in open world, the research bundles in library also don't drop anymore. I did ask for you to check what all stopped dropping cuz Prince's prolly wasn't the only one >.<
There are lots of mobs in the game as well as items they can drop and a lot changed with this game version. Did you ask us to check each of them? I hope no, as that means we need to put all other work aside and concentrate on it only for quite some time. If you notice something that doesn't seem correct, provide the details (exact item name, what exactly is wrong) and we'll have that checked. So, right now Librarian's Research Bundle is in question, correct?

Hey given the circumstances of the world and our server health/population, how about we get what Sjinderson calls "4.7" sooner than originally intended and perhaps fast track to 5.0 soon after that? I don't really see a reason in delaying the next few patch phases. Hiram is here, the skill changes are here, now lets move on to greener pastures that involve those changes and content.
Each of us has only 2 hands. World quarantine has not changed this fact. Nothing can be done faster than it's possible.
And going through the global updates fast may be interesting for some players but we still want to give some time to custom content and some qol changes as well.

How about making obsidian gear (by old name tiers before 4,5) tier 4,5,6 able to be transmuted(like t7) in order to make it trade able? Since players are so willingly to sell t7 legendaries they were hoarding over time on cheap prices and crafted gear being able to crystallize - so players are more willing to get chance to regrade for better items - obsidian stuff is no more that much wanted but still can serve as erenor food, or help other to "gear up" economic way since this gear needs a lot of dungeon grinding which people dislike. Also differences in materials and their cost and way to get it makes people more to put those into chest or yolo regrade it than trying to upgrade in order to resell at t7(for example cost of 150 lord coins on weapons plus boss drops/dunegon drops from bound weapon to make it sellable at t7 is just discouraging).
Not in this patch.

There are lots of mobs in the game as well as items they can drop and a lot changed with this game version. Did you ask us to check each of them? I hope no, as that means we need to put all other work aside and concentrate on it only for quite some time. If you notice something that doesn't seem correct, provide the details (exact item name, what exactly is wrong) and we'll have that checked. So, right now Librarian's Research Bundle is in question, correct?

No all 3 please. Librarian's Research Bundle, Scholar's Research Bundle, Dean's Research Bundle.

And really I just meant the crates, that wasn't so many.. xD basically all that needed to be checked was prince, queen's, ancestral's and the 3 library ones :x those are grinded the most.

Back