What's new

Suggestions

Would it be possible to add the items:
- Scented Leaf
- Royal Seed
- Heavy Hardwood

To the vocation shop? The price should be "relatively expensive," (to your discretion) especially when compared to the amount of Vocation that can be earned ingame daily.

Also, would it be possible to add Scented Leaf and Royal Seed drops to the Seedbeds that are found on the Farmhouses?

I also agree with the following suggestion:
do not do this... it takes away a reason to plant anything other than in your farmhouse. This would damage value of farming, compost, AND gathering. They have a decent drop rate already and having been added to bundles it is not difficult to accumulate them. I don't do any logging so maybe hardwood is too rare but don't mess with the scented leaf and royal seeds by adding them to vocation.

Scented leaf, Royal Seed and Heavy Hardwood are fine with the current ways to obtain them in game. At the moment there are no plans to change the mechanics to which they drop in game.

Hi, Two small QoL changes I'd like to suggest.

1. Increasing the amount of buff's we can have active. There are so many buffs to take, but some fall off if there are too many active. Dialect Proficiency, Title, Patron, Guild buff all take a slot so the amount you can actually have is limited.

2. 5th Shortcut Bar

Hi my suggestion is ,
Apply the regrade chance of 3.5 because Always need to do 20 fail for unique-celeste is just shit and money desastor

Up chance for dungeon and classic craft stuff (like 3.5) and make obsidian 19% chance for celestial->divine Just like 3.5 retail .

This will be great and people can stuff more easly and come to pvp earlier.

I hope some day this server will be on 3.5 so pls take this good change and Apply now

Shadowplay's abyssal skill passive: murderous intent.

I suggest that each target throw dagger hits is a charge to gain. Right now, it's hard to gather charges as melee class since you do not run toxic shot as a melee class and other three options only gather you three charges. (correct me if I'm wrong please I'm still learning).

There is the skill rising hatred but even then you have to consume two charges to gain the double charges per skill. I believe this change would allow some variety of play since every melee class runs battlerage abyssal skill. Battlerage abyssal skill's charges are very easy to gather and the damage from that abyssal skill is instant and does quite a bit of damage. (except for swordfall)

@CarebearAn
5th shortcut bar is 3.0b already I believe. Or 3.5
@nofx12 this is for unique suggestions to improve the players experience. Not make this server into live with perks. 3.5 and onwards changes are not something that will be added now.
Currently there is also an overwhelming negativity to 3.5 from players but this is not about 3.5 so I'll leave it at that.

Not quite events, but quality of life changes
  • Could we get plants to stack to 5000 or 10000 instead of 1000? When you grow more than just a 16x, even of the same plant, it can put a damper on your storage
  • Territory Memory Ember's lifespan should be doubled (or changed to 48 hours), as was done with regular memory embers (my bad, hadn't seen the previous thread)
  • Give Treehouses memory embers
  • Tie Stat Migration to skillsavers? Something like that, currently it applies across all of them and wanting to play melee and healer for example with switching is annoying if you've put all your spirit into strength, so it would be nice if we could separate by spec or have the option to (I'm not sure if this is technically possible, but if it is it would be a great change)
  • Can we move the fish turn in on Freedich Island? There's a little bay area at the Northwest that (I think) would be perfect for it, currently nobody will turn in fish at Freedich because you have to carry them one at a time to the center, which locks off most of the Arcadian Sea for efficient fishing
Maybe some ideas for events
  • A special sunken ship event? One that doesn't take exploration proficiency and rises by itself, has packs worth a decent amount, but the whole server gets a message with the coordinates 30 minutes before it raises from the ocean floor? Get some more ship warfare & ocean PvP going on. Could be at a set time every day, random time picked from three, or random entirely. Probably spawn it in the Arcadian Sea. Packs could come up to the surface like sunkens or start at the bottom so people can fight underwater. You could also have it do the packs spread out so solo players can get their hands on 'em, and it's harder for guilds to control (the packs could turn in for something other than gold, too. Just an idea to play around with)

Last edited:
@PKCupcake
Territory memory embers won't be changed. "Territory Memory Ember can't be changed as it's involved in daily quests of temporary game events and has another mechanics." Stated by Sparkle previously on the topic when normal embers were changed.

Custom naval events are something interesting

The timing for Abyssal/Luscas is terrible. Most of my guild can't be there because it happens around 3am for them, give or take an hour or two. I'm in the same time zone as the server, and it's a bit too late even for me. Would it be possible for it to be at different times on different days? Such a schedule would have to split the Abyssal times fairly between different time zones. I think splitting it between 7pm (perhaps Tues, Friday, Sun) and 7am (perhaps Mon, Wed, Thurs) server time would work better for more people, except for the Saturday Spawn which should stay where it is, since Saturday is a day that most people can be more flexible about their schedule.

I do like the idea of adding ocean content, but we do already have DGS which isn't being done, and Kraken which isn't being contested. Both drop packs worth something and involve the kind of combat opportunities being requested. DGS's location is broadcast when it goes down.

Perhaps some new content area in the ocean would be fun, mobs, and some kind of new boss with some interesting drops, then again are we doing Nazar and how much are we farming the Sea of Drowned Love area?

I did think the event for gearing up new players was brilliant and would like to see something else like that. This is a hard game to enter this late in the game and anything that helps folks get caught up is really good.

Last edited:
The timing for Abyssal/Luscas is terrible. Most of my guild can't be there because it happens around 3am for them, give or take an hour or two. I'm in the same time zone as the server, and it's a bit too late even for me. Would it be possible for it to be at different times on different days? Such a schedule would have to split the Abyssal times fairly between different time zones. I think splitting it between 7pm (perhaps Tues, Friday, Sun) and 7am (perhaps Mon, Wed, Thurs) server time would work better for more people, except for the Saturday Spawn which should stay where it is, since Saturday is a day that most people can be more flexible about their schedule.

I do like the idea of adding ocean content, but we do already have DGS which isn't being done, and Kraken which isn't being contested. Both drop packs worth something and involve the kind of combat opportunities being requested. DGS's location is broadcast when it goes down.

Perhaps some new content area in the ocean would be fun, mobs, and some kind of new boss with some interesting drops, then again are we doing Nazar and how much are we farming the Sea of Drowned Love area?

Not constant but changing event time may cause multiple confusions and mess among players. Unfortunately, that's not possible to find time suitable for everybody. Events time was based on the analysis of the server activity, so most players would be able to attend it. Changing time may lead to lesser players having the opportunity to attend.

Though we may not reply (comment) all of your suggestions right away, we'll make sure to look through and discuss each of them on our side and get back with reply or additional questions regarding them with the time.

If you have anything interesting on your mind, even a small thing that can be useful and improve players gameplay, feel free to post it.

Could we have more clarity about what you are actually open to changing so we know where to start rather than us just throwing random ideas
such as adding a better detection system for tradepacks exploiters IE: all packs created will have a timer assigned to them and based upon where they are turned in you should already have an average turn in time required with this you can easily find and ban those who teleport tradepacks to a turn in.

because some of the biggest issues wont be fixed based on the responses far:
changing wisp to archeum for crafting so that it wont affect the economy in the future
changing regrade chances to current live values
changing the regrade system to the current "it breaks but cant be regraded anymore" system

the above are all healthy changes which encourage more players to approach the divine / epic level of gear and push players closer to the plateau for legendary / mythic

Remove events that give rewards with items that are the result of crafting profesions from the game (yes, i'm looking at you Hasla Zombies) and add whatever you want that gives direct gold to players.

There is a lack of gold being generated in the server and this must be fixed asap.

@nitro3300 You can throw in any ideas you think can improve gameplay for our players or may add something new that will add more fun or activity. Of course if that's something from the later versions, it's not always possible to be implemented earlier or it should be implemented in complex with other changes.

But, no matter if that's a small thing you've noticed should be working batter in another way or you have a big idea of new boss, festival, event, etc. Some bigger stuff players may offer, of course will need more details from players side. Explanations on why you think it should be done is greatly appreciated.

Though we can't confirm that every idea will be taken and will be possible to implement, there always can be something interesting in the bunch of ideas.

Remove events that give rewards with items that are the result of crafting profesions from the game (yes, i'm looking at you Hasla Zombies) and add whatever you want that gives direct gold to players.

There is a lack of gold being generated in the server and this must be fixed asap.

Fishing, quests, coinpurses. That all is already there. If you farm some mobs or trade, etc, you can obtain gold. If rewards are exchanged to gold, there will be more gold in game but no items to by for gold.

Increase the gold for the freedich gold trader event, its ridiculous the ammount of gold that you receive, so there is no point in going Freedich if you are not going for Gilda Star/Dragon essence stabilizer. If you increase it you will fix 2 problems, PvP/Economy

Fishing, quests, coinpurses. That all is already there. If you farm some mobs or trade, etc, you can obtain gold. If rewards are exchanged to gold, there will be more gold in game but no items to by for gold.

Thats not true and I'll expain you why:

The problem is not by individuals but the new gold that is generated daily in the server. When new players joins the game, they generate some money by doing quest, but as soon as you reach max lvl, all quest you do are just dailies, wich the gold they provide to the server are minimal.

As for coinpurses, its the same, the bast majority of the playerbase don't open coinpurses, because the ratio of gold used per labor is to low, so no one will be using theyr labor for that = low new gold generated for the server.

The only players that open coinpurses are not players at all but bots, that for some reason they are always in the same spots in auroria and i have no clue why you don't ban them/stop them for comming back.

Fishing is garbage, to much time invested for low gold rewards (i know fishing will get a buff in the new patch, but if gold is not equal to the effort of being fishing, ppl will continue not doing it).

Trade runs might be the only solution for an influx of new gold, but since you can get more "gold previously generated" by choosing charcoal/gilda, ppl tends to pick that.

In conclusion, the more new gold generated in the server, the beter for the server will be, both for new and old players, because new players will get access to gear faster, and old players will be able to sell the stuff they have or the ayanad ppl is crafting.

Theres plenty of items in the game that are not being sold because theres no money to buy them, and more new gold will help to craft more stuff.

And this will also help the devs of the server, because the more gold there is, the more credits will be bought to buy said gold.

And ofc, as some one previously mentioned, stop adding items to loot boxes thatr affects craft. Its fine to have mounts/gliders/costumes and some random shit that can't be obtained by other means, but the sunpoint/moonpoint/etc... that goes in the boxes just destrois a what is suposed to be a "player driven economy".

Last edited:
Hiya,

I'd like to see some plate armour buffs! Its pretty much known that plate has always had zero magic defence, even though every other armour set has some stats.I'd love to see some percentage of magic defence even if its is slight. Or If you could buff plate to have a higher def compared to leather while keeping magic def at zero also possible!

Thanks for any feedback in adv

I'd like to see a "snap-to-grid" system for planting on the 8x8, 16x16, etc. So if I can place say starting in the upper left corner, 4 trees across a 16 in a single row, it would be cool that as I am placing it with the red border when I get close to a certain point, it snaps up for me. The when I go to plant the second tree beside it, as the red border gets close to the garden border and other tree border, it too snaps into place and I can place it, guaranteeing that I get my 4 x 4 (16 tree) configuration in my garden. When doing it manually, especially for plants that can fit 10 per row, as I get to the second and third rows, they sometimes get a little "off" and I only get 9 in the second row instead of 10, etc.

Suggestion #1
Remove the 10 labor cost to summon the Elite Merchant's Cushion ( Image: https://i.imgur.com/4AYb6mT.png )

Suggestion #2
Remove Global Cooldown/Cast Time to use mistsong weapon skill (Image: https://i.imgur.com/f03rtFA.jpg)
When you use mistsong weapon skill you just became unable to use any other skill for like 1 second or more, this is annoying during battle and sometimes costs your life. We allready have gobal cooldown to change our wespons.

Suggestion #3
Add a 230k proficiency version to all specialty packs from pack machine that cotsts 5x more materials, labor and pay 5x the price at the gold trader, but with the same weight as normal packs in price rate.

Back