What's new

Suggestions

Are you guys able to look at labor costs and reductions and whatnot? Because they've been bonkers since release and any time the question was asked on retail, Trion swept it under the rug. Authority rank Alchemy should reduce labor costs by 20%, and something like gathering Braziers and Archeum trees costs a base of 75 labor. 20% of 75 is 60. But if you gather something with a base cost of 75, you spend 64. Not sure where they're screwing up the math, but it'd be cool if you could check that out!

It's calculated correctly. The issue is, in your proficiency it's displayed what will be on the next level, not what's right now.
Labor costs will no more be reduced as labor is already increased on our server, labor points regeneration speed increased 4 times.

Make alternative character names possible to search / cross reference. This will reduce people joining enemy faction guilds with alt characters.

May not be a good idea. Can be abused by players if they know all characters on the account of another player. Will also remove from players the opportunity to fresh start on the server as unknown to everybody player with a new character created.

Hi, I would like to have the Sovereign robes get the same change that the lord's costumes are getting. It is one of the 7 (Castle costumes + Sovereign Robes) most difficult costumes to maintain but is currently so unsatisfying to wear because stat costumes are so much better. Though I believe the Sovereign Robes should have higher stats then the lord's costume because it requires a larger investment then they do (Player Nation).

As Sovereign robes is one of lords costumes, it will shortly get stats as well.

AIR SHIPS. Craftable, flyable, killable.
Trade pack spots, cannons, radar. Maybe even a stealth option. Best part is when they blow up, everyone falls to their death. Maybe even add some sort of "town cannon" like a siege cannon for airships so people can shoot them from the ground.

Technically not possible to add cannons to Airships. It's possible to add more powerful shots to gliders, but better not to do that or we'll have a total mess in game :)

2. 3.5 version that you mentioned had that change due to another reason, not in an attempt to streamline crafting. New gear was added in 3.5. Complete grade. Due to it cost of crafting was reduced.

3.5 did come with Erenor, yes. But it also came with other changes that were more towards streamlining gear than just doing it because they added in a new tier. In 3.5, they removed Armorer's House giving sealed equipment altogether while also removing reforging (skipping the process of making upgradeable gear from wisps and just outright getting it). They also reduced materials needed while also reducing labor spent making Illustrious gear by 57% while increasing labor spent making Ayanad. This was very clearly a direct attempt to streamline gear progression for newer players trying to craft gear, not just some change they made because they added in Erenor.

Hate to beat a dead horse, but have you re-discussed the Archmage Manastones after I pointed out they're not tradeable? There would be no way for bots to farm up the untradeable Manastone to sell its services to make an untradeable earring in the same vein that someone cannot offer to sell 2000 Gilda Stars to buy someone else 4 of the untradeable Manastones for said untradeable earring

3.5 did come with Erenor, yes. But it also came with other changes that were more towards streamlining gear than just doing it because they added in a new tier. In 3.5, they removed Armorer's House giving sealed equipment altogether while also removing reforging (skipping the process of making upgradeable gear from wisps and just outright getting it). They also reduced materials needed while also reducing labor spent making Illustrious gear by 57% while increasing labor spent making Ayanad. This was very clearly a direct attempt to streamline gear progression for newer players trying to craft gear, not just some change they made because they added in Erenor.

Hate to beat a dead horse, but have you re-discussed the Archmage Manastones after I pointed out they're not tradeable? There would be no way for bots to farm up the untradeable Manastone to sell its services to make an untradeable earring in the same vein that someone cannot offer to sell 2000 Gilda Stars to buy someone else 4 of the untradeable Manastones for said untradeable earring

You've mentioned it correctly, 3.5 brought changes in complex, we can't just take 1 of the points and implement. This change will come in later version, not in this one.
There will be new interesting quests coming, the one mentioned will not be returned.

Hi.

I have a suggestion that will probably be refused since it's extreme, but I'd like it to be taken into consideration either way.

Right now, 7 of the 15 possible Gale/Earth Lunarites types are worthless. They are not worth using in any way. If you go and check the gear of anyone in the server that knows what they are doing a bit, you'll notice that none of these gems are used:

Gale Lunagems: Aggro, Consolation, Overpower, Solace, Clash
Earth Lunagems: Vitality, Intercept

The actual useful options are:
Gale: Tempest, Torrent, Pierce, Breakthrough
Earth: Finesse, Esoteric, Celerity, Impenetrable

So, roughly, 47% of the time you'll get a lunarite with no value whenever you open an item with all Gale and Earth lunarite types drops on it (the mentioned 15 types). This generates a lot of junk items that won't be needed in the game that are either put on AH by people that has no idea about itemization (including new and veteran players) and never be sold, or be sold to NPCs/discarded.

My suggestion is an extreme one, but it will remove the ability of getting an useless item, putting them on your inventory/warehouse/chests or even selling or discarding them. They have no good points in existing, nor will in the upcoming updates, if we get them.

The solution for this is: Remove the mentioned (Common, Superior and Fine) Lunarites (Aggro, Consolation, Overpower, Solace, Clash, Vitality, Intercept) from loot tables and their corresponding recipes (Lunagems) from the game.

That's all. Thank you for the hard work! As usual, we really appreciate it. :)

A revamp of the Law/Wanted/Jury system that would completely change how it works. It would flow like this:
  1. AUTOMATIC execution of criminals (Wanted debuff) upon death by players is REMOVED.
  2. Wanted players instead spawn a Proof of Crime interactable object on their place of death (same mechanic as Bloodstain). This lasts 20-60 seconds on the ground.
  3. JURY players can then press F to Report to Authorities (cast time of 5 seconds or more, that can be interrupted like any interacting channeling in the game). Optional: If the player has the Executioner title enabled, the cast time is reduced by 50%.
  4. If the cast is finished by the Jury player, the Wanted player is sent to Trial as usual. Optional: The Jury player gets -10 infamy by arresting the criminal or a bit of Honor.
That would lead into serious direct and indirect implications like:
  • Give another reason to be a Jury.
  • Give an option for players to send people to Trial instead of sending it automatically, forcefully.
  • Remove the mechanic where players that often gets the Wanted debuff or actual Wanted players (including Pirates) from sending others to Trial, since it makes no sense.
  • Make it harder to report people during group PvP (with the cast time).
  • Optionally, give rewards to people that are part of the Jury constantly and rarely or never purple.

Most of offered changes are client side and will not be possible to do that. The idea in general is interesting and we'll look into it and possibility to reward the most active jury members somehow.

A way to put packs where you want to put them, kinda like plants? with that ringy thingy instead of eyeballing it everytime and then starting to play pack pingpong with the floor...

Packs are put that exact way on purpose. That's the only way for them to get owner's mark. Otherwise, they will not have owner's mark and personal player's name on them.

I'm thankful for that, as their existence turned PVP into "who had more invincibility gliders wins". But would you be open and/or able to remove the invincibility ability it comes with? I am sure there are a number of players that would love to have their look, even if it meant not getting the 5 seconds of invincibility.

I agree, never add the Ravenspine Glider if it's going to have the invince on it. It ruined small scale PvP.
If you were to add it, just make the invince an ability like the ezi glider instead of it automatically applying

Ravenspine Glider will be added to the game in a few weeks or so. It will have changes in invincibility as well as some other changes, that will be announced later.

Add a trade-in option for library drops, at least for the 3rd floor. The drop rates are atrocious, and when you get maybe two drops an hour and neither of them are what you want, it's pretty disheartening.
I suggest a 3:1 ratio, or 1 of each other drop for the one you want, but anything would be nice.
What items are you referring to? Please provide the exact names.

Sguestion:
can you please lower the mature time for Auroria Twilight Sapling to 4h instead of 5h? Do also the same for Water Extractor.

Growth time is already cut twice on our server. Can't be reduced more.

Suggesting to add a Stranger's Rift at 7am. Shouldn't affect much of anything but at the same time, giving us an event to do during the off hours.

One more Hasla Rift has been added at 1 pm. Number of rifts can't be increased more.

Hello can reduce time the receive money of trade packs 22h x.x is very bad D; 8h or 4h please is good , reduce time spaw world boss can give opportunity and help other play all content

Timer on trade packs rewards can't be reduced. It will remain 22 hours. This timer was set on purpose, so can't be changed. You are receiving your profits in full anyway, just need to wait a little bit for them to arrive.

suggestion: an ingame directory for property being sold that includes the price and location

Not sure that can be done. It's a very complicated task. Will look into in further.

I have a few suggestions to make :

#1 : Add equip effect to Ayanad instrument, Weapons/sheild and armor
This would encourage people to start crafting again and people would buy more of them since no point of crafting instrument and 1h weapons for off-hand at the moment. It would be nice as well if you could add a Ayanad Magic sheild Def. For Armor to add equip effect same as obsidian but 1/2 the equip effect since they have set bonus.

#2: Add Divine Anchoring x2 synthesis
I would like that craft to be added in the receipes, keep the celestial x2 in boxes.

#3: Pirate to participate in Halcy
Have our own little base and quest

#4: Pirate to be able to own a castle
All the land is in Auroria don't see why we could not own one

Cheers
*sign frontino*

1. Ayanad is already one of top sets. No additional effects will be added to Ayanad weapon.
2. Can't be added.
2. It's the factions event. Pirates are not supposed to have a base there.
4. Pirates can help parties to defeat or defend castles. Pirates faction can't be turned to the best faction in game, as who'll remain with east and west then?!

add a latency / ping in ms to the hud.
i am playing from europe (as i expect a lot of others aswell) and i am using / have tried various methods of decreasing my ping.
i experimented with wtfast, leatrix latency fix, mudfish all the known stuff, but it is really hard to tell what delivers the best results.
only being able to judge the delays to determine how well something works really is a pain.

We are checking the possibility to add it.

An idea to make less popular trade routes desirable.
If a pack has been sitting at 130% with no packs delivered for 24 hours, it gains a boost that rapidly decreases with each pack delivered. (For example, it goes from 130% to 250% after 24 hours, and that bonus decreases by 30% with each pack delivered until it reaches 130% again).

Rewards for it are already good enough, can't be increased.

I see a lot of people complaining about player nation and how they used alts to hold their castle to help there "proxy" guild take Fortitude's castle. I really could care less what anyone does.

However, it seems like the current custom castle patch you guys did was to combat this exact thing of guilds technically owning more than one castle.

My suggestion is to just make guild cooldowns 7 days long like on the Official Russian server, this way if they dodge their guild and fill them with alts to hold the castle then it's a lot harder proccess making them not be able to get back in there main guild for 2 weeks.

The changes you guys made are good but any high level guild can stay in top 20 guilds on the board with alts due to server population making the requirements of owning one.

With this change, people doing this method would never actually be in there main guild for more than a few days, making it pointless and a hastle to do.

**Doing this you would have to make going pirate and back not clear your guild cooldowns so people can't exploit it**

Bump

Interesting idea. Though It would likely just upset a lot of the low tier players who guild hop a lot while they find where they want to join.
But you seem to of interpreted it wrong. Players use alt characters that they transfer gear over to in order to join the other guilds. They keep their main characters in their current guilds.
If we changed the guild timer it would not achieve anything. Fresh characters can still instantly join guilds and fresh characters can be 55 in less than 12 hours without even needing to actually play the character but afk.

Interesting idea. Though It would likely just upset a lot of the low tier players who guild hop a lot while they find where they want to join.
But you seem to of interpreted it wrong. Players use alt characters that they transfer gear over to in order to join the other guilds. They keep their main characters in their current guilds.
If we changed the guild timer it would not achieve anything. Fresh characters can still instantly join guilds and fresh characters can be 55 in less than 12 hours without even needing to actually play the character but afk.

I mean its a little bit of both, not everyone has tradable armor and or weapon (which is the main thing). I know multiple people that brought there mains over.

I did not dispute that people did not use mains. Only that the main case is rather other characters and they trade over their ayanad or Delphinad gear.
To introduce a 7 day guild lock wouldn't solve anything but make those who use obs gear have to gear a secondary character to participate.
For those who are not involved with it would be like punishing every player for not sticking to a guild.
A week is a very long time to be restricted from guild benefits.
I will agree that there is an issue with that players can just role swap on the spot to support another guild or even nation for castles.
Now the alternate characters do not leave the guild after siege. They sit in there until they are replaced, potentially because the guild has grown to be capable alone.
I would like to make mention the situation of these cases were not for "proxy guilds". but just to fight against fortitude.
By extending the guild cooldown period it would just mean people are moved over a week prior instead of 1 day.
Now an idea which does help your idea is instead have the daily guild checks be done everyday of both weeks. But it only helps against those very low player count guilds.
Arguably there isnt a solution because you can have more than one character, one in each and with how currently all level 6 guilds meet top 20 guild rank you only need to be concerned with having over 50 members.

This is not a decline to the idea, I simply cannot find a solution to that idea that isn't block having more than one character. Which we will not do

I did not dispute that people did not use mains. Only that the main case is rather other characters and they trade over their ayanad or Delphinad gear.
To introduce a 7 day guild lock wouldn't solve anything but make those who use obs gear have to gear a secondary character to participate.
For those who are not involved with it would be like punishing every player for not sticking to a guild.
A week is a very long time to be restricted from guild benefits.
I will agree that there is an issue with that players can just role swap on the spot to support another guild or even nation for castles.
Now the alternate characters do not leave the guild after siege. They sit in there until they are replaced, potentially because the guild has grown to be capable alone.
I would like to make mention the situation of these cases were not for "proxy guilds". but just to fight against fortitude.
By extending the guild cooldown period it would just mean people are moved over a week prior instead of 1 day.
Now an idea which does help your idea is instead have the daily guild checks be done everyday of both weeks. But it only helps against those very low player count guilds.
Arguably there isnt a solution because you can have more than one character, one in each and with how currently all level 6 guilds meet top 20 guild rank you only need to be concerned with having over 50 members.

This is not a decline to the idea, I simply cannot find a solution to that idea that isn't block having more than one character. Which we will not do

It is important that you find a solution though, the methods being used are pure exploitation. One can argue they're just using the mechanics of the game which is fair play but it's clear as day the original devs did not intend on nearly entire guilds leaving their main guild full of alts to join another guild for 1 day to wrek someone they don't like. It's unhealthy for the game period, we're on a server where only one real castle is owned, rest are manipulated as that one group of people sees fit.

Even if I were on the opposing side i would find this incredibly stupid and find no joy in it. The game is at its best when all of the castles are owned by legit guilds. A small amount of people doing this to help friends is probably not very harmful but when you have such a combined effort where a said guild has 40 members and explodes to near 100 or whatever and then is back down to a very low number within 24 hours is just a pure 100% exploit of mechanics from not only a players perspective but a developers as well. On top of this it's well-known flying in to attack the loadstone with massive amounts of people causes lag behind belief with the terrible engine this game was built on making it very difficult to defend a castle. The effort required to keep a castle with 2 weeks to build it up in effort to have any sort of defense makes most people not want to even bother with castles.

I don't have a solution but I think Epic had a decent idea, maybe 7 days is too long, maybe 72 hours is the right amount of time. Sure, maybe some players trying to find their home would complain about 3 days but if you haven't spent at least a couple days in a guild to find out if it's for you, you're not really trying in the first place.

However, even with the timer as you mention this doesn't stop people from mailing gear over to another toon but I still think a 72 hour guild change swap is a start or at least an idea. How else to combat this, I'm currently unsure of. No hate against any faction is intended here, I just want fair competitive gameplay and in many aspects, this server does currently not deliver that experience. Maybe give newly awarded castles a higher loadstone level to start with or something that doesn't make it so easy to take a new castle so easy to take back 2 weeks later.

Not everything needs to be "fair and square", life isn't fair but to maintain a healthy population and community after the influx of players from live dies down the server does needs to maintain stability through playerbase and for a 3+ year old game I'm seeing more and more people just blow up their gear and leave (no not the guild I'm in but across the server) as I'm friends with level headed red players as well. Some sort of balance must be maintained or the likelyhood of people just giving up and moving on to newer games will happen sooner rather than later.

Last edited:
I would like to request the Farmer's Workstation have added to it recipes that allow for 10x bundles to be made at one time. So Mass Production Bundle recipe would be 100 seeds, x worms, y labor.

Takes forever to craft bundles. A lot of people use 500-1000 bundles a day.

I would like to request the Farmer's Workstation have added to it recipes that allow for 10x bundles to be made at one time. So Mass Production Bundle recipe would be 100 seeds, x worms, y labor.

Dawnsdrop gear makes the process a bit faster, but the ability to craft more would be kinda nice...

True, I used to farm a lot with bundles and even singles back in the OG live days. With the bigger size of pavilions etc. I just feel at this point planting bundles is a chore that distracts from the better aspects of the game. I'm not one for usually wanting things to be easy but I just want to log in and have fun in this game and planting crap doesn't do it. I wish we could have a 1 click button to fill an entire plot with whatever bundles/seeds you're using instantly so we can spend 5 minutes farming instead of hours and spend the majority of time enjoying the better aspects of the game instead. Won't happen, just the way I feel and one of many reasons this game is really starting to show it's age and isn't aging well.

True, I used to farm a lot with bundles and even singles back in the OG live days. With the bigger size of pavilions etc. I just feel at this point planting bundles is a chore that distracts from the better aspects of the game. I'm not one for usually wanting things to be easy but I just want to log in and have fun in this game and planting crap doesn't do it. I wish we could have a 1 click button to fill an entire plot with whatever bundles/seeds you're using instantly so we can spend 5 minutes farming instead of hours and spend the majority of time enjoying the better aspects of the game instead. Won't happen, just the way I feel and one of many reasons this game is really starting to show it's age and isn't aging well.
I'd even pay a "farming professional" NPC a couple coins per bundle if that meant my farm got placed perfectly lol

That depends on there purpose and cost.
Give us ideas to use and possibly. Though just adding more tradepacks for gold is something we won't do

I'd like to see Specialty Tradepacks that use the Rare items we get from Harvesting while Farming & Gathering.
These packs would then be turned in for gold, at the same rate as the tier1 Specialty Pack.
Their 'bonus' would be that they have less materials over all,
but their 'balance' is that they need rare items to craft, making them crafted less.

It would be like a reward for players who plant and harvest, since these packs would be rarer.
Players can also sell the items on the Auction House if they don't want to make the packs.
It also gives a use to these items, which currently don't have any use at all, players only break them down.

There would be 1 new trade pack per zone.
Optionally, these could be limited by either citizenship or commerce proficiency if the Devs feel that is necessary.
Otherwise anyone could craft them at a regular crafting bench.

For Example:
Falcorth Apple Brandy: 1 Grand Apple (rare item from harvesting apples) + 50 Dried Flowers
Tigerspine Grape Wine: 1 Grand Grape (rare item from harvesting grapes) + 50 Ground Spices
Mahadevi Banana Nectar: 1 Grand Banana (rare item from harvesting banana trees) + Ground Spices

Solzreed Grape Jam: 1 Grand Strawberry (rare item from harvesting strawberries) + 50 Dried Flowers
Gwenoid Apple Cider: 1 Grand Apple (rare item from harvesting apples) + 50 Ground Spices
Hellswamp Banana Cake: 1 Grand Banana (rare item from harvesting bananas) + 50 Ground Grain

What about a Tournament, where everyone is required to wear a 1day basic Obsidian set (The one from level 50 but for 1day time)

and the winners of the tournament get a 7day to 30day MYTHIC T6 set, that only lasts for up to 30days. right?

and 2nd place gets a 7day to 30day LEGENDARY set

and 3rd place gets a 7day to 30day EPIC set

and the sets are gemed, and lunadropped with the best of the best, and it is only for 7days to 30days so they can enjoy being high-geared for a bit.

now why do the basic 1 day gear? So everyone has a chance for this, it will be down to skill not gear, and the rewards would give someone whos idk, GS 3k a chance to check out what its like to be OP, maybe give them a chance to wreck some havoc back on those who pick on them.

Please dont just say not going to happen, please give it a shot :D i think this would be an awesome idea.

That's not going to happen plain and simple.
Lets just give a player basically 10kgs for a month because they won a competition of just using the most effective class.
People don't have that level of gear yet. You wouldn't be in the top. You'd be the top.

Back