What's new

Suggestions

Kadum's bark isn't really harder to get and is much cheaper 400-500g current AH price and takes less compared to Wrathsmite's . It seems only a few of us clear mistsong hard mode while MM/Kadum is done by everyone daily. Yes (10) is correct, I missed that typo

Would be nice, but remember it's the equivalent of kadum's bark needed for other pieces. Kadum's bark is a lot harder to get, so it make sense that wrathsmites are required in a larger amount.

Also, ingots were changed from 12 to 10 afaik. ?

why is kadum harder to get? 100 ppl do it daily , its for 300-400 in ah and u need just 12, i didnt saw wrathsmith below 1500 on ah and we need 30 of it.

why is kadum harder to get? 100 ppl do it daily , its for 300-400 in ah and u need just 12, i didnt saw wrathsmith below 1500 on ah and we need 30 of it.

It's in relation to not buying the mats, but grinding them. I can get 30 wrathsmites in a week if I choose to grind it out and my group gives me the drops. Yet, I can count on one hand how many barks I looted since I started the server ?

A suggestion for discord: can the channel #news-and-updates be turned into an announcement channel?

View attachment 9256

more details about how it's done:
According to the Discord thread you linked " Creating Announcement Channels is only available for Partner, Verified, HypeSquad Event Coordinator and Developer servers". As we are neither of them, unfortunately, such option is currently unavailable for us.

how about adding motorcycles the the sunday races:)
Was planning to have such one added soon. We'll see then if our racers like such type of the races ;)

According to the Discord thread you linked " Creating Announcement Channels is only available for Partner, Verified, HypeSquad Event Coordinator and Developer servers". As we are neither of them, unfortunately, such option is currently unavailable for us.

Oh damn, that's too bad >.< Thank you for looking into it anyway.

Have you ever considered a more permanent costume shop? Instead of running one costume per week run a selection of say 10 costumes for a full month? Perhaps even a permanent selection of costumes with weekly rotating 'specials' that come and go.

Often see people asking in chat how to get particular costumes, and wonder whether the server would be better off if people could buy the things they want when they want it.

Have you ever considered a more permanent costume shop? Instead of running one costume per week run a selection of say 10 costumes for a full month? Perhaps even a permanent selection of costumes with weekly rotating 'specials' that come and go.

Often see people asking in chat how to get particular costumes, and wonder whether the server would be better off if people could buy the things they want when they want it.
that would kill trading costumes tho, if you really want a costume you can usually get someone to sell to you, just hard at this population currently

Could ya maybe add the honor flutes / lutes to the honor shop @Sparkle? i mean anthem of battlerage, Aria of Archery, etc.
With 4.0 these became bound to the arena shop. I already farm gilda, merit, vocation, honor and gold currencies, adding a 6th is a bit rough. Since there were items added to honor shop with a straight honor cost with this patch (like black arrow, for 40k), couldn't some of these items make their appearance there too? i.e. the flutes / lutes used to be 500 warrior medals at the proven warrior bench, maybe you could translate that to honor and add them to shop? 500 medals * 100 honor per = 50.000 honor for the item. Or make it 60 70k honor if you think thats more suited.
There were also users bringing up grimoires, maybe those could get on the honor shop again too?
If we add items from arena shop to honor shop it will make arenas even less popular.

There are usually 4 costumes a week but as there are currently 7 costumes added for a month due to Halloween, last 2 weeks we had only a few additional costumes on a weekly rotation. Once Halloween costumes are gone, players will see around 4 costumes a week as before.

If we add items from arena shop to honor shop it will make arenas even less popular.
I don't think prizes are pulling anyone to arena, similar to maelstrom, that saw a nice update with the speedboats and excellent rewards, like a superior red charm for a mere 38 coins ( a 1300g item), and yet nobody joins there either, im sometimes queued from login to logout, not 1 pop.

Arena Shop has Axis Mundi for 1000 badges (same as instruments). Axis Mundi is also available for Merit.
Arena shop has token titles, token titles up to General are also available in honor shop.
Undergarments are available in arena, they're also available in loyalty shop. Same for Combat scrolls, present on both arena and loyalty.
Basic (stat) costumes are available in Arena, they are also available in a guild prestige shop.

These instruments seem one of the very few items that were locked behind arena with 4.0, for no discernible reason. Adding it back to honor would just streamline our options a little. Someone rightly corrected me and said pre-4.0 instruments were 300 medals, thats 30k honor, you could put the items on honor shop with some sort of penalty, at say, 60.000 honor (or 30 honorforged medals). It'd gives us two currencies to earn it with, two shops to get it from.

Dunno, you guys do what you thinks best.

Reactions: Nyk
the problem with arena isn't that the rewards are available elsewhere, the problem is that it rarely ever works, you can have multiple people qued for 1v1 and it will just not pop, or it will but you will find yourself in an empty arena, same for other arenas, since the chance you will actually get arena is so low esp. with bigger arenas ppl don't even bother queing

"Dawn of Glory" which got converted into "Goblet of Honor" now only stacks to 3 in the inventory, any chance we can get it fixed to stack to 100 or 1000 again?

How about a gas mask that prevents this cow mount from stunning you in peace zones/ non hostile areas, and make it goofy looking :). This could end the debate about this mount once and for all!
Yes i know you guys fixed it for when you are on a hauler/freighter, but what about when you are just running around or loading packs? You can still be stunned by this pooping obnoxious mount.
BTW hilarious!!

"Dawn of Glory" which got converted into "Goblet of Honor" now only stacks to 3 in the inventory, any chance we can get it fixed to stack to 100 or 1000 again?
That should be possible.

How about a gas mask that prevents this cow mount from stunning you in peace zones/ non hostile areas, and make it goofy looking :). This could end the debate about this mount once and for all!
Yes i know you guys fixed it for when you are on a hauler/freighter, but what about when you are just running around or loading packs? You can still be stunned by this pooping obnoxious mount.
BTW hilarious!!
Do you mean introducing a completely new item in game?

Are you sure you aren't trying to stack unbound & bound goblets ?
Because the new ones from honor shop are tradeable and stack above 3 fine for me.
03f79af89101ee1582dc5391613d96bc.png

Every day I login, same routine:
Start up the game, sleep for 10min, reset clear mind, sleep for 10min more.

Is this really necessary?

I'd like to suggest the Good Nights Sleep buff take 2min instead of 10min.
I'm sure there are arguments against it, always are, but should be logging in to play the game, not login to wait to play.

Every day I login, same routine:
Start up the game, sleep for 10min, reset clear mind, sleep for 10min more.

Is this really necessary?

I'd like to suggest the Good Nights Sleep buff take 2min instead of 10min.
I'm sure there are arguments against it, always are, but should be logging in to play the game, not login to wait to play.

That's some next level potato action. Just use dawnsdrop gear and or vocation hastening scrolls/tonics.

Back