What's new

Suggestions

Does this already exist? If not, add this to costumes!
ScreenShot0184.jpg

what does dawnsdrop have anything to do with faster sleeping???
maybe placebo?

Every day I login, same routine:
Start up the game, sleep for 10min, reset clear mind, sleep for 10min more.

Is this really necessary?

I'd like to suggest the Good Nights Sleep buff take 2min instead of 10min.
I'm sure there are arguments against it, always are, but should be logging in to play the game, not login to wait to play.
the point of labor sleep is that you are rewarded labor and fast production buff for spending time sleeping, don't like it? nobody is forcing you to
yes the 8+ minutes sleep takes can be annoying but that is the drawback for the reward, you can still use ah/mail and chat in the meantime

I'm sure there are arguments against it, always are, but should be logging in to play the game, not login to wait to play.

16 minutes of game time to get
1.2k labor if you have the right bed and pajamas

That's pretty good...
And I no one said that the sleep had to be the FIRST thing you do when you load the game
Take a 10 minute break in your play session to go toilet, get a drink, or something... You're meant to be taking breaks while on a computer anyways....
And then do the same for your second sleep... not hard...

That's some next level potato action. Just use dawnsdrop gear and or vocation hastening scrolls/tonics.

You are talking about the Buff that lessens time for vocation tasks "A Good Day To Work" or something... but obviously this person is more concerned with the labor regeneration and not that buff that you are talking about.

Time is in balance with the reward provided. 10 minutes is not too much.

With the nerf of draughts to a 3 hour cool down is there anyway we can change the crime sweeper to work for pvp kills and not just harvesting trees/plants. Even increase the cost of it to offset the balance?

You are talking about the Buff that lessens time for vocation tasks "A Good Day To Work" or something... but obviously this person is more concerned with the labor regeneration and not that buff that you are talking about.

Yeah, thats how i had read it at first. Thought he was trying to reset it all the time to get a good day's work. How exactly would someone gen 1.2k labor from sleeping? I always thought the pajama were just cosmetic.

Yeah, thats how i had read it at first. Thought he was trying to reset it all the time to get a good day's work. How exactly would someone gen 1.2k labor from sleeping? I always thought the pajama were just cosmetic.
The pajamas are definitely a functional item set.

Can you attach the Specialty Buyer icon or a different icon altogether to the gold, resource, and gilda star traders (3.0 style trading) on the minimap and full map? Currently there is no icon for them, and if you aren't familiar with the area, it's difficult to find them. I've helped three different people in the last week because they weren't sure where they needed to take packs for resources for the 3.0 trading style.

Suggestion for the new blue sale quest starts in east halcyona(which u can get a 8x8 farm design, few mats, some achievement, full build of dawnsdrop armors and 1 title) and its all free.

its such like a marathon of the maps, which is fun and push you to enjoy the game and get all ports, however i have already get the ports

Suggestion:

first:

at the end of the questline, the quest ask player to make a 4boxes farm wagon, however, for aged players like me have already done the 8boxes farm freighter, but it does count.

so, if its possible, can you change the completion condition of the quest

[summon farm wagon and craft farm wagon( this is the original condition)]

TO:

summon any farm wagon which have 4 or more cases(include farm wagon/ farm freighter/ and other freighters)

Second:

furthermore, during the questline, the quest gives a free"high power engine" which be made by 2 TS
cause the questline is free, but this high value item may destroy the market of TS, cause players can build many charas to get it, maybe you can consider to change this questline a little bit.

for example,it can be changed to a speacial quest item which can be used in craft farm wagon(should make a new fomula of making farm wagon)

u get the PJ set which is 75 labor per piece(5-piece set), and then set bonus another 75. In total 450 LP(its the new PJ set, not the merit badge one).
Then get a bed which restores 150 LP.
So both gives 600 LP after sleeping.
Then get an item which resets sleep (clears mind) - tombstone, hot tub, naptime plushie.
Get another sleep. And there u have it 1200 LP every day :)

There's an item that decreases the sleep by 3min. Edit: therefore your request is not needed cuz it would make the sleep be -1min o_O

NPC in Blueglass, Sandeep. Male and female versions right across from each other
Will be added.

Can you attach the Specialty Buyer icon or a different icon altogether to the gold, resource, and gilda star traders (3.0 style trading) on the minimap and full map? Currently there is no icon for them, and if you aren't familiar with the area, it's difficult to find them. I've helped three different people in the last week because they weren't sure where they needed to take packs for resources for the 3.0 trading style.
We plan to add it, however, it's not that easy that may seem. Due to it requires time to be implemented.

Suggestion:

first:

at the end of the questline, the quest ask player to make a 4boxes farm wagon, however, for aged players like me have already done the 8boxes farm freighter, but it does count.

so, if its possible, can you change the completion condition of the quest

[summon farm wagon and craft farm wagon( this is the original condition)]

TO:

summon any farm wagon which have 4 or more cases(include farm wagon/ farm freighter/ and other freighters)

Second:

furthermore, during the questline, the quest gives a free"high power engine" which be made by 2 TS
cause the questline is free, but this high value item may destroy the market of TS, cause players can build many charas to get it, maybe you can consider to change this questline a little bit.

for example,it can be changed to a speacial quest item which can be used in craft farm wagon(should make a new fomula of making farm wagon)
1st - ok, we'll think on making a change to the quest.
2nd - you overestimate it.

Hi admins, it's almost winter. It's a good time to remember that 4.0 has a lot of new holiday stuff like the Winter Wonderland furniture as well as Winter's Messenger Costume and Snow Cow Costume. Also please don't bundle lock EVERYTHING like you've been doing. Please let the bundle be a means of saving money, not as the ONLY means of getting certain things. Also, last year we didn't even get Peppermint Letters to spell out stuff on our plots. Please fix that this year :)

- Santa's Sleigh Bed
- Rudolph the Reindeer Table
- Santa Clause Chair
- Santa Buddies Couch
- Santa Claus Coffee Table
- Tree Topper Bookshelves
- Santa Belly End Table
- Festive Snowflake Rug
- Winter Wonderland Phonograph
- Gingerbread Lamp
- Festive Holiday Wreath
- Winter Wonderland Window
- Santa Buddies Partitions
- Santa Hearth Stocking
- Snowman Hearth Stocking
- Yata Hearth Decor

Also we still haven't gotten "Orchidna's Snakeskin Shroud" costume, and it was around back in 3.0/3.5. :( http://archeagedatabase.net/us/item/8001951/

Last edited:
Can you change the tab targeting system to not target ship parts (cannons, harpoons, ect ) over players. This becomes very frustrating and clunky when you are boarding a galleon and your tab target literally targets 5 cannons whislt not targeting the red right in front of you. Can you change it to not target ship components with tab target ? or priority targeting. ?

Hi admins, it's almost winter. It's a good time to remember that 4.0 has a lot of new holiday stuff like the Winter Wonderland furniture as well as Winter's Messenger Costume and Snow Cow Costume. Also please don't bundle lock EVERYTHING like you've been doing. Please let the bundle be a means of saving money, not as the ONLY means of getting certain things. Also, last year we didn't even get Peppermint Letters to spell out stuff on our plots. Please fix that this year :)

- Santa's Sleigh Bed
- Santa Clause Chair
- Santa Buddies Couch
- Santa Belly End Table
- Festive Snowflake Rug
- Gingerbread Lamp
- Festive Holiday Wreath
- Santa Hearth Stocking
- Yata Hearth Decor

Also we still haven't gotten "Orchidna's Snakeskin Shroud" costume, and it was around back in 3.0/3.5. :( http://archeagedatabase.net/us/item/8001951/

In relation to this, I would love some other Christmas furniture for the winter maiden tokens, I think it's only Christmas trees you can exchange otherwise? It's kinda....boring xD

Can you change the tab targeting system to not target ship parts (cannons, harpoons, ect ) over players. This becomes very frustrating and clunky when you are boarding a galleon and your tab target literally targets 5 cannons whislt not targeting the red right in front of you. Can you change it to not target ship components with tab target ? or priority targeting. ?
This question was replied just 2 weeks ago on 10/31 in the same thread. Currently will not be possible.

- Santa's Sleigh Bed
- Santa Clause Chair
- Santa Buddies Couch
- Santa Belly End Table
- Festive Snowflake Rug
- Gingerbread Lamp
- Festive Holiday Wreath
- Santa Hearth Stocking
- Yata Hearth Decor

It's still 2 weeks until winter and more than a month till Christmas. A bit too early request. But we'll make sure to add new not added before Christmas items closer to the Christmas time (but enough time for you to decorate and prepare for Christmas) if they are available in this game version.
Orchidna's Snakeskin Shroud costume had several visual bugs on some races in 3.5 and due to it was not added at that time. It's already fixed so you can expect it to be added in 4.0.

In relation to this, I would love some other Christmas furniture for the winter maiden tokens, I think it's only Christmas trees you can exchange otherwise? It's kinda....boring xD
I believe you mean Winter Maiden fest. There is a list of items you can exchange for the tokens from that fest and not only Christmas trees. But list may change this year.

Back