What's new

Suggestions

I believe you mean Winter Maiden fest. There is a list of items you can exchange for the tokens from that fest and not only Christmas trees. But list may change this year.

Items yes I know, but I don't remember a lot of furniture.. can't wait to see what it's like this year!

With the nerf of draughts to a 3 hour cool down is there anyway we can change the crime sweeper to work for pvp kills and not just harvesting trees/plants. Even increase the cost of it to offset the balance?
I think this one was out of my attention. Crime Sweeper was intentionally made for the theft crimes only. PvP crime points is already easy to remove and making it even easier may not be a good change for the majority.

I think this one was out of my attention. Crime Sweeper was intentionally made for the theft crimes only. PvP crime points is already easy to remove and making it even easier may not be a good change for the majority.
Well if I am not wrong they added the 3 hour cool down to stop player nation people from going pirate which forces them to drop guild with no 24 hour debuff allowing them immediately join another guild for siege time. Before 4.0 there was no complaint or forum complaint about how easy it was to get rid of infamy. The change to the draught makes perfect sense but now it feels as if it almost discourages pvp. It would be cool to have another system which doesn’t allow for people to abuse the pirate bug but also allows for ways to avoid jail. In real life if you kill someone you can clean up the evidence so practicality with this makes sense. Remember if players don’t feel like pvping there are zones made up for those players. If they want to be more efficient they can take the same risk as all of us do and take our goods to areas they might be at risk.

Well if I am not wrong they added the 3 hour cool down to stop player nation people from going pirate which forces them to drop guild with no 24 hour debuff allowing them immediately join another guild for siege time. Before 4.0 there was no complaint or forum complaint about how easy it was to get rid of infamy. The change to the draught makes perfect sense but now it feels as if it almost discourages pvp. It would be cool to have another system which doesn’t allow for people to abuse the pirate bug but also allows for ways to avoid jail. In real life if you kill someone you can clean up the evidence so practicality with this makes sense. Remember if players don’t feel like pvping there are zones made up for those players. If they want to be more efficient they can take the same risk as all of us do and take our goods to areas they might be at risk.
Yes there was complaints.
Infact there was threads about the exact topic of bringing the cooldown from 4.0 into the game early because of draught spamming.
The cooldown discourages you from attacking and killing your own nation reportedly because you can't draught spam to avoid punishment.

Hi, Sparkle. You stated that the Orchidna Snakeskin's costume had visual bugs. What about the Reedwind costume? When will we see this one: (I apologize if this did not come out in the patches we're are currently on or have passed.)

1573862442212.png

Yes there was complaints.
Infact there was threads about the exact topic of bringing the cooldown from 4.0 into the game early because of draught spamming.
The cooldown discourages you from attacking and killing your own nation reportedly because you can't draught spam to avoid punishment.
Oh I wasn’t aware of those threads and nor did I disagree with the 3 hour cooldown being implemented in the first place because of possible bug exploit . Remember on live 1 large bloodstain is 50 infamy. You cannot spam them on live to avoid punishment because you are instantly wanted . So the change had nothing to with what you are stating. It would be cool to have this change because frankly no one is using the crime sweepers they are useless. This is after all a pvp game. And I can’t stress this enough that there is complete zones where players can do their thing without worrying about pvp. If people don’t want to get attacked they can hang out in those zones. If this game wasn’t meant for same faction pvp battles well bloodlust wouldn’t exist . If you applied the crime sweeper to pvp kills , it wouldn’t be impossible to not goto jail. You still need to sweep the blood before anyone else reports and simply you could adjust the price to make the player think twice before spamming it .

It's still 2 weeks until winter and more than a month till Christmas. A bit too early request. But we'll make sure to add new not added before Christmas items closer to the Christmas time (but enough time for you to decorate and prepare for Christmas) if they are available in this game version.
Orchidna's Snakeskin Shroud costume had several visual bugs on some races in 3.5 and due to it was not added at that time. It's already fixed so you can expect it to be added in 4.0.

I'm just making sure to voice concerns well before. Last year ya'll used my Choiteau screenshot on the launcher and it had the peppermint letters in it that we got prior to 2.0 on Live in the pic that you couldn't even buy during Christmas. Also it would be nice if it would start early in December instead of a week or two before. :p I always request/suggest ahead because I know schedules take planning and maybe things get overlooked ?

Oh I wasn’t aware of those threads and nor did I disagree with the 3 hour cooldown being implemented in the first place because of possible bug exploit . Remember on live 1 large bloodstain is 50 infamy. You cannot spam them on live to avoid punishment because you are instantly wanted . So the change had nothing to with what you are stating. It would be cool to have this change because frankly no one is using the crime sweepers they are useless. This is after all a pvp game. And I can’t stress this enough that there is complete zones where players can do their thing without worrying about pvp. If people don’t want to get attacked they can hang out in those zones. If this game wasn’t meant for same faction pvp battles well bloodlust wouldn’t exist . If you applied the crime sweeper to pvp kills , it wouldn’t be impossible to not goto jail. You still need to sweep the blood before anyone else reports and simply you could adjust the price to make the player think twice before spamming it .
Being wanted is not the only consequence. When you die with crime points your jail time counts your crime points in determining your total time.
You can already freely bloodlust your own nation. This change just means you can do it without consequences

We do not think it is a positive change.

Suggestion to add a permission in the guild roles that allows the Guild Leader to give permission to another rank to accept guild recruitment applicants. I know there are ways around this, I am making the suggestion as a convenience thing.

@Sparkle is it possible to create an item like a serendipity stone but an advanced one that would allow the user to choose their stat.
Cost to craft said item:
Serendipity stone x 10
Starpoint x100
Sunpoint x100
Moonpoint x 100
Labor x 1000

This will increase the prices of all basic points and still keep serendipity’s of value also allowing a player not spend 100k gold to get one stat.

@Sparkle is it possible to create an item like a serendipity stone but an advanced one that would allow the user to choose their stat.
Cost to craft said item:
Serendipity stone x 10
Starpoint x100
Sunpoint x100
Moonpoint x 100
Labor x 1000

This will increase the prices of all basic points and still keep serendipity’s of value also allowing a player not spend 100k gold to get one stat.

i spend 120k gold rolling stats on my costiume and undergarments in case of implementation of serendipity stone u propose are u willing to compensate me like 100k gold ?

i spend 120k gold rolling stats on my costiume and undergarments in case of implementation of serendipity stone u propose are u willing to compensate me like 100k gold ?
Did I get a compensation after I t6 all my epic obsidian before they patched the sunset pearl or did I ask no...... I didn’t @ you.

well sunset pearls are cheap anyway so i wouldnt even bother but rolling perfect stats costiume go into thoustands of gold and thats pretty big deal to change it dont u think ? Especialy that Serendipity stones are in boxes.

I agree with having an expensive way to guarantee rolls on costumes. Constantly rerolling the same two stats is a very unfun part of the game and entirely based on random luck. You could get it on your first roll or your thousandth roll, and serendipity stones are not common enough to put up with that kind of nonsense.

Alternatively, adding another way to get serendipity stones would be welcome as well. Add them to the honor shop, maybe.

I agree with having an expensive way to guarantee rolls on costumes. Constantly rerolling the same two stats is a very unfun part of the game and entirely based on random luck. You could get it on your first roll or your thousandth roll, and serendipity stones are not common enough to put up with that kind of nonsense.

Alternatively, adding another way to get serendipity stones would be welcome as well. Add them to the honor shop, maybe.

Its fun to finish it against all odds.

Back