What's new

Suggestions

i spend 120k gold rolling stats on my costiume and undergarments in case of implementation of serendipity stone u propose are u willing to compensate me like 100k gold ?

Hell yeah, brother! I know of many people who spent tens of thousands of gold crafting armor and weapons to eventually get an Ayanad set. They should get the compensation for the game reducing RNG in crafting while we're at it! Forget moving forward and shifting away from RNG being one of the most important elements in being competitive, we should be moving backwards in time, not forwards!

Wait, that sounds stupid as fuck when I type it out.

While making serendipity stones chose their roles is not possible for a number of reasons.
Making more sources to obtain said item is something possible to within reason.
Like adding a 1% drop chance to coinpurses as a quick example

While making serendipity stones chose their roles is not possible for a number of reasons.
Would it be possible to random stat of type of the costume ? Example magic costume: picks magic attack or magic crit rate or magic crit damage. With an upgraded stone ? Theoretically speaking?

Would it be possible to random stat of type of the costume ? Example magic costume: picks magic attack or magic crit rate or magic crit damage. With an upgraded stone ? Theoretically speaking?
I do not believe so.
The closest thing would be seperated by tier of the stat which is the grade itself unlocked.
But I don't think its possible seperate that out of the rolls based on stone as the stone just says pick from costumes list again

@Sjinderson Would it be possible to make auto-roll functional based on item instead of generic as a whole? Like...currently we auto-roll everything or auto-pass everything or confirmation window, but let's say I'm farming with someone who wants items A, C, and D and I want items B, C, and E. Can you make a roll functionality where we can just auto-roll for THOSE item ID's when killing mobs?

I do not believe so.
The closest thing would be seperated by tier of the stat which is the grade itself unlocked.
But I don't think its possible seperate that out of the rolls based on stone as the stone just says pick from costumes list again

This is something that always annoyed me. I've got a ranged underwear that originally had focus, i've hit it with literally dozens of stones now and without fail get melee crit rate, crit heal rate or magic crit rate. If there is no bias towards one stat over another whats the point of having different costume types?

I understand the RNG aspect and maybe rolling the wrong stat a few times, thats fine. But at this point its started to feel like the chance to get a ranged stat on a ranged costume is lower than if i had chosen a magic costume. Its stupid mechanics like that which give players yet another reason to just go play something else. The game itself is fighting you even harder than the geared players.

@Sjinderson Would it be possible to make auto-roll functional based on item instead of generic as a whole? Like...currently we auto-roll everything or auto-pass everything or confirmation window, but let's say I'm farming with someone who wants items A, C, and D and I want items B, C, and E. Can you make a roll functionality where we can just auto-roll for THOSE item ID's when killing mobs?

Not likely possible i imagine, but this x1000000000

Do u rly consider implementing such change ?

Last edited:
That is a future patch feature to select what items you want to auto role on if not mistaken

This is something that always annoyed me. I've got a ranged underwear that originally had focus, i've hit it with literally dozens of stones now and without fail get melee crit rate, crit heal rate or magic crit rate. If there is no bias towards one stat over another whats the point of having different costume types?

I understand the RNG aspect and maybe rolling the wrong stat a few times, thats fine. But at this point its started to feel like the chance to get a ranged stat on a ranged costume is lower than if i had chosen a magic costume. Its stupid mechanics like that which give players yet another reason to just go play something else. The game itself is fighting you even harder than the geared players.

Not likely possible i imagine, but this x1000000000
The reroll just randomises to a stat that is not already on said costume. There's no preference

there is one more description error

its about "Daruda the watcher"
the boss has moved to halcyona but the "Mythic taming Net" which is the item to catch the boss, still says the boss in Cinderstone Moor .

i dont know if there any other item description error may affected by this movement, if any i will let you know. thx.

Suggestion to add a permission in the guild roles that allows the Guild Leader to give permission to another rank to accept guild recruitment applicants. I know there are ways around this, I am making the suggestion as a convenience thing.
That is possible to do. We'll add it to our list to look into it when we get a chance.

@Sparkle is it possible to create an item like a serendipity stone but an advanced one that would allow the user to choose their stat.
Cost to craft said item:
Serendipity stone x 10
Starpoint x100
Sunpoint x100
Moonpoint x 100
Labor x 1000

This will increase the prices of all basic points and still keep serendipity’s of value also allowing a player not spend 100k gold to get one stat.
No, alternative way implementation is not going to happen any time soon.

Did I get a compensation after I t6 all my epic obsidian before they patched the sunset pearl or did I ask no...... I didn’t @ you.
Similar change in this craft you refer to happened in 4.5, so we made early changes to avoid multiple losses from the players side.
There are hundreds if not thousands of items are dropping in the game world. Currently not possible to implement the system that would let you to choose from that long list what to roll or pass on.

Do you mean to his suggestion for a better reroll system or are you also saying alternative ways of earning serendipity stones?
They are not able to implement a new reroll system, however they are considering adding alternative ways of getting the serendipity stones.

There are hundreds if not thousands of items are dropping in the game world. Currently not possible to implement the system that would let you to choose from that long list what to roll or pass on.
I agree that doing "per item" would be a nightmare to implement, and also for the player when they have to select what they want.
But the problem remain, is always a pain in the ass in some dungeon when there are dozen of single popups where to click, sometimes while fighting, so a better way is needed.
Maybe some way to select "per category" and/or by grade, or something like an option that auto-roll coinpurses, crates, mats and unidentified gear, and at the same time ask for boss drops.

What about a chain of custody for non-larder packs? Like when you receive the payment as the crafter, it includes a list of each player who touched the pack. This would be fantastic in determining who stole a pack from guild/family property but I am not sure how much of a hassle it would be to implement.

Is it possible to get more fish spawning area's, or that the spawn area wouldn't disappear unless its fished out. Been finding it harder to find fishing spots for they are disappearing 3 or 4 at the same time.

What about a chain of custody for non-larder packs? Like when you receive the payment as the crafter, it includes a list of each player who touched the pack. This would be fantastic in determining who stole a pack from guild/family property but I am not sure how much of a hassle it would be to implement.

If you talking about packs stolen from properties...
The fix is to not set down packs on land shared with ppl that you do not trust...
And unless ur guild is really tight knit I don't know why you would set down packs on such land in the first place..
Same for family, the ppl which you should have a stronger connection to in the first place.... xD

Though, of course it would be pretty hilarious to see how many times a pack like Rokhala Fert changes hands if there was high theif-rates on the way to delivery :D

Though, of course it would be pretty hilarious to see how many times a pack like Rokhala Fert changes hands if there was high theif-rates on the way to delivery :D
This would also be interesting to see XD

But the reason I suggest this is a friend was recently scammed by someone after 8 months of clean trading. I have seen a lot of complaints about packs disappearing off of properties when it was supposed to be a trusted group. Be nice to know who did the betrayal.

Back