What's new

Suggestions

@Sparkle
Hello!

I would like to put in a suggestion to fix an issue with two type of event coins that are not stacking:

- Blue Salt Coin / Blue Salt Festival Coin
- Winter Maiden Token

I have two stacks of each of these types of coins that are not stacking with each other. I suspect because they have different IDs? The flavor text for the Winter Maiden Token is identical on both, but the Blue Salt coins are slightly different with capitalization and naming - however they were given from the same event.

Would it be possible to please look into correcting/consolidating the IDs on these so that they can stack properly? Attached are images showing the different stacks/tooltip details.

Thanks!

Attachments

• blue salt coin 1.png
    blue salt coin 1.png
    75 KB · Views: 301
  • blue salt coin 2.png
    blue salt coin 2.png
    73.7 KB · Views: 305
  • winter maiden token 1.png
    winter maiden token 1.png
    98.1 KB · Views: 289
  • winter maiden token 2.png
    winter maiden token 2.png
    81.2 KB · Views: 270
@Sparkle
Hello!

I would like to put in a suggestion to fix an issue with two type of event coins that are not stacking:

- Blue Salt Coin / Blue Salt Festival Coin
- Winter Maiden Token

I have two stacks of each of these types of coins that are not stacking with each other. I suspect because they have different IDs? The flavor text for the Winter Maiden Token is identical on both, but the Blue Salt coins are slightly different with capitalization and naming - however they were given from the same event.

Would it be possible to please look into correcting/consolidating the IDs on these so that they can stack properly? Attached are images showing the different stacks/tooltip details.

Thanks!

Please see this thread, my post and subsequent posts from
Sparkle, Aviendha, Zenjirr, and myself discussing this:

Reason Sparkle gave was that THEY ARE DIFFERENT IDs
And that they would not be changed becuase "event is different this year", when this is nonsense since other events let you use coins between events, even when rewards was added to.

PLEASE SPARKLE

'please 'please

MANY PPL ARE COMPLAING ABOUT THIS @%$#

Please see this thread, my post and subsequent posts from
Sparkle, Aviendha, Zenjirr, and myself discussing this:

Reason Sparkle gave was that THEY ARE DIFFERENT IDs
And that they would not be changed becuase "event is different this year", when this is nonsense since other events let you use coins between events, even when rewards was added to.

PLEASE SPARKLE

'please 'please

MANY PPL ARE COMPLAING ABOUT THIS @%$#
More than just awards were added to the event. Extra quests and achievements were added which provide more coins with changes to the game version since the event previously ran. It is for that reason the previous coins do not stack because they are not considered the same.
As simple way to describe it is the previous event and the current are 2 different events. Though they share a lot with each other

More than just awards were added to the event. Extra quests and achievements were added which provide more coins with changes to the game version since the event previously ran. It is for that reason the previous coins do not stack because they are not considered the same.
As simple way to describe it is the previous event and the current are 2 different events. Though they share a lot with each other

What new achievements? And I don't think I see new quests either xD wondering what those are.

Simple solution: put an exchanger in Mirage that will convert 1to1 token/coins from old events, to the corresponding ones of the latest event.

Can guilds get some kind of logging system to show who's been invited/dropped and promoted within the guild? I assume the server is logging details like this and i dont really understand why such a feature was not included by XLG right from the beginning as its.
Would be super helpful for leadership to just keep track of whats going on in a guild.

Feel like this has been asked before, but i dont remember the outcome

Can guilds get some kind of logging system to show who's been invited/dropped and promoted within the guild? I assume the server is logging details like this and i dont really understand why such a feature was not included by XLG right from the beginning as its.
Would be super helpful for leadership to just keep track of whats going on in a guild.

It hasn't been asked before. You may be confusing it with a audit log for the guild bank.

It would likely be possible to do. Though the system doesn't log these types of actions for very long

Simple solution: put an exchanger in Mirage that will convert 1to1 token/coins from old events, to the corresponding ones of the latest event.

Yes, this would be perfect. I would be very happy with this as an option. Please consider this! :)

That will be possible. We should be able to add this feature together with new guild functions we are working on.

Can be increased the maximum stack size of Merit Badge, and made like Gilda Star (more than 1k)?
Don't think it's a necessary change many would need. But you can add this suggestion to the list when we open a new thread related to increased stacking as we do from time to time.

This is a suggestion for music discs. As a bonus to artistry people, is it possible to add the music from the top three winners (First place of both solo and band, and second place of whichever grouping has more) of the next music competition to a disc? Maybe take a poll as to which songs should be included in the so the disc isn't massively large.

My suggestion... and I think this is a critical one: If you haven't already, please stop giving away permanent high end gear sets. It is incredibly damaging to the game economy. The amount of mats it takes to create a piece of gear and craft it up to Delphinad is significant. When you give someone that piece of gear, you have taken that much work and gold out of the economy. Now multiply that by a full set and then multiply that number by the amount of people getting and using the set. If you want to make it a 7 day trial set to get someone introduced to the server, then that is fine. But the grinding for gear and all of the work, farming, etc., that is involved is vital to the survival of the server. By giving this gear away, you have destroyed demand for basic mats. As a result, people stop producing. It is sad when you cannot make a single set of gear because there are no mats available on the auction house. Or at best, there is an insufficient amount of mats. If you don't believe me, just ask around. Look at the items on the auction house. It is really bad. The intentions were good, but the consequences to the game economy and the game itself were just too severe to keep it going. Let people get back to working for their gear. They will appreciate the game more in the long run.

Thanks and have a Happy New Year.

Calling divine t5 & delphinad endgame gear, smh some people..

@Splodge the pack has 2 divine delphinad pieces, not a full set. The rest is obsidian T5 and takes about 0 mats to craft, it's just moonlight archeum & library mats, same with weapons. It's barely affecting anything. Mats went down because so did the population. T7 mats also remain and those actually take huge resources each piece.

Last edited:
Back