What's new

Suggestions

No all 3 please. Librarian's Research Bundle, Scholar's Research Bundle, Dean's Research Bundle.

And really I just meant the crates, that wasn't so many.. xD basically all that needed to be checked was prince, queen's, ancestral's and the 3 library ones :x those are grinded the most.
These bundles are still dropping but drop rates were significantly reduced and are very small right now, due to it, may seem they are not dropping. We'll return the chances for them to 4.0 version level.

12-15 is the entire west halyc raid so yeah a 100% increase in size would matter to.
1.why west only talk about halcys but not MM,

2. and why now talking about halcys but not earlier when west always win halcys

3.further more, how long reset OC belongs to west

is there any reason that west must win in nation events

Discord Discussion Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/rnzm5g

Recap: Hasla rift drops materials
Materials can be used to craft this buff for +1500HP / 1Hour
The problem is that as soon as i craft it, the buff starts a cooldown of 24 Hours, after those, it disappears wheter you use it or not.

Can we make the item not temporary/expiring in our bag?

Sjinder suggested to make it more expensive.
Maybe we could add a blank regrade scroll to it or we could make so it requires Assorted Ribs as pre-craft?

This is a super silly/low priority idea... but would ya'll consider new Anywhere Warehouses? To this day, I don't own one. I need one. But god, I really hate Daru, so I just do without.

Maybe one that's cute like a yata (the mount/wild model, maybe Albino Yata model) or donkey? Or bunny?

Discord Discussion Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/rnzm5g

Recap: Hasla rift drops materials
Materials can be used to craft this buff for +1500HP / 1Hour
The problem is that as soon as i craft it, the buff starts a cooldown of 24 Hours, after those, it disappears wheter you use it or not.

Can we make the item not temporary/expiring in our bag?

Sjinder suggested to make it more expensive.
Maybe we could add a blank regrade scroll to it or we could make so it requires Assorted Ribs as pre-craft?
We can consider that.

This is a super silly/low priority idea... but would ya'll consider new Anywhere Warehouses? To this day, I don't own one. I need one. But god, I really hate Daru, so I just do without.

Maybe one that's cute like a yata (the mount/wild model, maybe Albino Yata model) or donkey? Or bunny?
Not any time soon.

Suggestion to revamp the Thunderwing Titan boss spawning mechanics in Reedwind: I am open to any critique or proposed improvements - just trying to start a conversation about how we can improve how the process of spawning this boss works!

Proposed Solution
Phase 1: On Sunday+Wednesday+Friday at 6pm server time, Reedwind towers are reset to rank one (zero progress) and become available for building until 6:30pm server time, after this period, the towers cannot be built more or downgraded after this phase.

Phase 2: If the tower was built by a faction during the aforementioned period (6:00pm - 6:30pm), the respective faction's horn will be available for summoning from 6:30pm server time until 7:00pm server time, it will still require the materials and buff from entering the tower to spawn - this wouldn't be mutually exclusive in that multiple factions could be able to summon on any given day, it wouldn't just be a contest of who can build first.*

Phase 3: If the boss is summoned between the window of 6:30pm and 7:00pm, the boss will remain spawned for one hour before despawning (it already works like this)

Rationale: This solution will ensure that the Thunderwing boss provides content at primetime on some days which lack other major bosses & guarantee that Thunderwing doesn't overlap with other events. As exemplified by kraken attendance on tuesday/thursday/saturday: Each side can pull numbers at these times to not only fight, but actually defeat the boss instead of just summoning it without the intent of killing the boss in order to preserve the timer.

*If the boss is not summoned by 7:00pm, the horn will close out and the event ends.

Imagine this, barrel water mount, but its the Airain Beer Tub mug decor chair.

1585960329436.png

Can we remove cooldowns from buffs like combat scrolls, combat, boost 1, rainbow pumkin taffy, brisk dwarven elixir . Pretty much every pvp enhancing buff has no reason to have a cooldown its really annoying for refreshing buffs.

You rly should consider adding NPC that exchange ship parts designs for braindbound rocks in specific ammounts depending on component rarity.

Hi, remember when females got 2 custom implemented image/costume sets? And males were hosed?

You can make it up to me by releasing this as image item or costume. ?
ScreenShot0094.jpg

Hi, remember when females got 2 custom implemented image/costume sets? And males were hosed?

You can make it up to me by releasing this as image item or costume. ?
View attachment 11337
Saying the truth, don't think such costume will be popular and many would want it, except of you, and even you will not be using it for more than 1-2 days, but simply keep it in your collection. There is already a similar one in game that looks much better - Nutcracker costume.

Saying the truth, don't think such costume will be popular and many would want it, except of you, and even you will not be using it for more than 1-2 days, but simply keep it in your collection. There is already a similar one in game that looks much better - Nutcracker costume.
Excuse me, I rotate and wear ALL of my costumes in my collection. I have to be prepared at all times, which is why I keep all 65 on me at all times. There is also a cute female version of this outfit. Without the hat, this outfit would be very sleek to have for screenshot/video contest options. And nutcracker is great, and I love it, but it's 100% different than this outfit.
But fiiiine, I'll concede on this suggestion.

I thought the Mirage Bjorne would be a Panda. It looks like a wrestler. I would request that maybe the Bjorne mount get a panda recolor
Second I would request a Mirage Pangolin, Mirage Boar because these mounts are slower than the other mounts and a Mirage pangolin would be very interesting. Maybe it can have golden scales?
Other animals I would appreciate as mounts would be a Gazelle like the ones in the game or a unicorn. For mounts I don't use any attacks or anything I mostly just care about the speed and how pretty it is. I want a mount of a teddy bear or something cute. Maybe a stuffed animal mount.

And another suggestion I would add is that we can have a setting to display the opposite gender's costume on our character. This would be useful for costumes that show up different for the genders. This would be useful for a woman who wants to wear a suit.

The last suggestion I have is that a house can be shared within an account and can be automatically put into the teleport book. Since It is possible to have characters on different nations this would remove the need for players to take land on multiple characters.

I thought the Mirage Bjorne would be a Panda. It looks like a wrestler. I would request that maybe the Bjorne mount get a panda recolor
Second I would request a Mirage Pangolin, Mirage Boar because these mounts are slower than the other mounts and a Mirage pangolin would be very interesting. Maybe it can have golden scales?

Other animals I would appreciate as mounts would be a Gazelle like the ones in the game or a unicorn. For mounts I don't use any attacks or anything I mostly just care about the speed and how pretty it is. I want a mount of a teddy bear or something cute. Maybe a stuffed animal mount.

And another suggestion I would add is that we can have a setting to display the opposite gender's costume on our character. This would be useful for costumes that show up different for the genders. This would be useful for a woman who wants to wear a suit.

The last suggestion I have is that a house can be shared within an account and can be automatically put into the teleport book. Since It is possible to have characters on different nations this would remove the need for players to take land on multiple characters.
Models are not something we can just modify like that so no.
Creating mounts from things that are not normally mounts is difficult and time consuming. I do not feel there is actually any interest in such mounts.
Not possible. Changing genders requires your character to be logged out
No it doesn't. Making it automatically be added to the teleport book changes nothing with people using other characters to take land.
People take it other characters because the farms are bound, avoiding increased taxes by having a character home to that continent own the land, personal choice to own it on alts,

Sjinderson mostly replied it, so I'll just add here.
Changing colors is possible but it will depend on the model and on the color we try to change it to. There are multiple issues and bugs that can occur here. But changing Bjorne to panda colors will not be possible. Firstly, is that are 2 colors that we'll have to use and that will not be possible on that model and, secondly, is the fact it will be a very strange looking panda as Bjorne's face doesn't match pandas at all.

We can create new mounts, but for it we need a basic model to work with. I don't think I saw unicorns or teddy bears in game and taking a model from another game is possible but that is not something we'll ever do as it will completely ruin AA atmosphere.

Costumes are made in game for specific genders. Trying to wear a male costume on female and visa versa will make the characters looking weird as costumes have a specific size and shape made for the race and gender that can't be changed.

Would You Consider adding new resouce trader in auroria for old tradepacks ? Example: At diamond shores outlets adding new NPC that will buy old trade packs (normal/fertalizer/aged packs) For higher charcoal prices like aged karkase/rokhala pack 100 charcoal fertalizers/normal packs specific prices but higher than it wold be for delivering them to other continent haranya->nuia. I base this idea on fact that cargo packs have such traderun but its not very popular due to the existance of karkase and rokhala packs.

Last edited:
Back