What's new

Suggestions

1590935272315.png

Is it possible to add a category that shows books and manuscripts? I misplaced a manuscript but I can't find it and would be nice if we can sort for those items too so we can find stuff.

Even if I check all the boxes, it doesn't include any book or manuscript.

View attachment 12042

Is it possible to add a category that shows books and manuscripts? I misplaced a manuscript but I can't find it and would be nice if we can sort for those items too so we can find stuff.

Even if I check all the boxes, it doesn't include any book or manuscript.
It's possible they are already a part of another category. Give me the example of the book or manuscript and I'll take a look.

It's possible they are already a part of another category. Give me the example of the book or manuscript and I'll take a look.

Example: Miller's Manuscript

I already tried all categories, as I said, if I select all and make a tab, nothing shows, even though I had them in my bag. The example is what I had in my bag when looking for the other manuscript.

Example: Miller's Manuscript

I already tried all categories, as I said, if I select all and make a tab, nothing shows, even though I had them in my bag. The example is what I had in my bag when looking for the other manuscript.
I see what you mean. All the items can be added to a separate tab except of the books category that includes books, manuscripts and teleport book. We'll check if that is possible to add as well as an option.

1591185316904.png

Another thing that seems to be missing is this pet, instead we have a donkey version for some reaon. Can we get the lilyut foal added to the store for the achievement?

You can find it in Marketplace --> Travel --> Pets. It's at the very end of the list.

Interesting, so for some reason it is not in the same store as all the other pets? Back on retail they were all exclusively available for loyalty, I remember that. Any reason why they are split across the merit and credit store like this? o.o

Interesting, so for some reason it is not in the same store as all the other pets? Back on retail they were all exclusively available for loyalty, I remember that. Any reason why they are split across the merit and credit store like this? o.o
We are not retail and if you may've noticed we don't have the same marketplace as they do.

1591639803130.png

Can this one be fixed to being a proper defense potion again like the crafted ones? (right thread this time ._.)

Hello,
can we get an alternate version of the Golden Phoenix Regalia that does not change the hair? I'm rather disappointed it changed to having another hairstyle with this patch.

1592402373705.png

1592402376708.png

Hello,
can we get an alternate version of the Golden Phoenix Regalia that does not change the hair? I'm rather disappointed it changed to having another hairstyle with this patch.

View attachment 12255
View attachment 12256
Yep, I agree with this. Disappointed to discover one of my favourite costumes auto changing my hairstyle to an ugly bun :(

Attachments

• hair2.png
    hair2.png
    132.8 KB · Views: 224
  • hair1.png
    hair1.png
    145.5 KB · Views: 246
Increase stacking of all types of crates, awakening scrolls, and Unidentified Hiram Infusion. Thank you.

There will be a separate thread for that, we've had it a couple times already and hopefully the next item stack change will come soon. You will need item names + the number ID from the codex.

Yo I've brought this up on discord not long ago. Can we have the stat migration cost capped at 5 or less? It seems as though the 24 hour wait time for cost refresh is there for no really good reason, gems for items arent limited by this ,you have the gold and labor you can gem an full set in one go and its much more gameplay effective than migrating stats.. Why isn't stat migration like this? Why should we need to wait 24 hours to save expenses or begin throwing in 10+ gems at once?

tl:dr

Either:
-Cap stat migration costs at 5 with no daily limit
OR
-Limit USES within 24 hours to 5-10 gems a day and keep the cost at one gem each

I'd also like to bring up Uncloaking items like stat talismans or gems of the same stack in batches, consuming the cumulative labor cost of whatever items.

For example, if an item cost you 5 labor to uncloak and you have them in a stack or 20 or something, you want to uncloak 4 of those at once, it would cost you 20 labor or even more if you wanna be extra

Maybe also add a slider or something so we can select how many of each item we'd like to uncloak at once.

(This is for items that don't have a cast bar when uncloaking like hiram gear and coinpurses do)

gets tiring having to click so many times

Last edited:
I'd also like to bring up Uncloaking items of the same stack in batches, consuming the cumulative labor cost of whatever items.

For example, if an item cost you 5 labor and you have them in a stack or 20 or something, you want to uncloak 4 of those at once, it would cost you 20 labor or even more if you wanna be extra

Add a slider or something so we can select how many of each item we'd like to uncloak at once.

Afaik this becomes available for gems for sure in 5.0. Not sure if you mean just those or other items too, yet I do know that you'll have to wait for the proper patch to get this for gems x)

Back