What's new

Suggestions

Are we going to be able to upgrade the Mushroom house and if so do you have an expected timeframe.
Its not in this patch.
So to answer yes you will be able to upgrade it eventually. As for timeframe there isn't one as we don't have any time frame for the next patches.

It's connected with collision but not exactly the way you think. I will not go into the technical details here but we found the actual issue, so you should be able to place large furniture on the carpets and rugs after the next maintenance.
Thank you for addressing this and fixing it so quickly, I just tested all the carpets I have, round and square, and every one I tried works exactly like it should (like it did before), except these two:

Those have a larger collision radius (almost to the edge) so you can only slide other carpets beneath them to a certain point (they're not the same as they were in the "bugged" patch though, they're clearly improved to some extent).

carpets 01.jpg

As you can see, it's possible to slide other carpets much closer to the centre of the Chrysanthemum Blossom Rug and Ornate Bloomvine Rug, than the Lace Pattern Rug and the Sunset Breeze Rug.

Other than that, everything else seems to be working perfectly - I was able to recreate my floor pattern with two Chrysanthemum Blossom Rugs.

carpets 00.jpg

Thank you for addressing this and fixing it so quickly, I just tested all the carpets I have, round and square, and every one I tried works exactly like it should (like it did before), except these two:

Those have a larger collision radius (almost to the edge) so you can only slide other carpets beneath them to a certain point (they're not the same as they were in the "bugged" patch though, they're clearly improved to some extent).

View attachment 12449

As you can see, it's possible to slide other carpets much closer to the centre of the Chrysanthemum Blossom Rug and Ornate Bloomvine Rug, than the Lace Pattern Rug and the Sunset Breeze Rug.

Other than that, everything else seems to be working perfectly - I was able to recreate my floor pattern with two Chrysanthemum Blossom Rugs.

View attachment 12450

Always nice to see how other people decorate! One of my favourite parts of the game c:

Always nice to see how other people decorate! One of my favourite parts of the game c:

Well, I invite you to see my house north of White Arden, tell me your name in the game if you want and I will write you to see it. sure you like my decoration

1594155460517.png

Hi,
I remember a while ago I mentioned the vocation on dailies got nerfed, the ones crafted at the farmer's workstation. You fixed them then but this one isn't fixed yet, should also be 500 base vocation instead of 300.

1594190386782.png

Wondering if it would be possible to bring back these items as cosmetic pieces. They were removed with the crafting quests. Not asking for the stats on them, just as cosmetic items for some variety in our outfits.

AR-MinersOutfit.png

Miner's Outfit

Alchemist's Outfit

Chef's Outfit

Craftsman's Leather

Farmer's Outfit

Gatherer's Outfit

Rancher's Outfit

Tailor's Outfit

Woodcutter's Outfit

View attachment 12449

View attachment 12450
Thank you for the feedback. That is the best possible to do with this version. Next one may give us more opportunities.
You can now place almost everything. It may work not exactly the same way, in some cases, as before, but will now give you more options to decorate than this game version (4.7) originally provides.
Due to the changes in some game mechanics connected with the version, it's not possible to make it work exactly as before.

Hi,
I remember a while ago I mentioned the vocation on dailies got nerfed, the ones crafted at the farmer's workstation. You fixed them then but this one isn't fixed yet, should also be 500 base vocation instead of 300.

View attachment 12453
It's not a bug, so we can't speak about it as about fixing. But as we changed it for other quests and if the mentioned quest gave more vocation badges in previous game versions, it can be returned for this one as well.

Wondering if it would be possible to bring back these items as cosmetic pieces. They were removed with the crafting quests. Not asking for the stats on them, just as cosmetic items for some variety in our outfits.

View attachment 12455

Miner's Outfit

Alchemist's Outfit

Chef's Outfit

Craftsman's Leather

Farmer's Outfit

Gatherer's Outfit

Rancher's Outfit

Tailor's Outfit

Woodcutter's Outfit
Will take a look.

[/QUOTE]
It's not a bug, so we can't speak about it as about fixing. But as we changed it for other quests and if the mentioned quest gave more vocation badges in previous game versions, it can be returned for this one as well.

Sorry that I don't use the exact words you want to use lol but yes you changed ("fixed") the other quests as well, so please do the same for this. I did list all four quests before but seems this one got forgotten.

Can the amount of daily quests we can complete be increased?

I did a bunch of honor dailies, gilda dailies, etc. today, and now I can't accept more while I have been farming gilda quests (bosses, blue salt requests), and I still have 6x hasla blue salt request to finish >.<

With the upcoming hiram dailies in 5.0 and all the custom dailies we have, such as the fishing and treasure hunt ones, it seems wise to increase the limit of dailies allowed to complete per day.

Edit: or as someone pointed out, can the limit be removed? because not only the custom dailies but also event dailies count towards the limit ._.

Yo I've brought this up on discord not long ago. Can we have the stat migration cost capped at 5 or less? It seems as though the 24 hour wait time for cost refresh is there for no really good reason, gems for items arent limited by this ,you have the gold and labor you can gem an full set in one go and its much more gameplay effective than migrating stats.. Why isn't stat migration like this? Why should we need to wait 24 hours to save expenses or begin throwing in 10+ gems at once?

tl:dr

Either:
-Cap stat migration costs at 5 with no daily limit
OR
-Limit USES within 24 hours to 5-10 gems a day and keep the cost at one gem each
Anything on this?

Can the amount of daily quests we can complete be increased?

I did a bunch of honor dailies, gilda dailies, etc. today, and now I can't accept more while I have been farming gilda quests (bosses, blue salt requests), and I still have 6x hasla blue salt request to finish >.<

With the upcoming hiram dailies in 5.0 and all the custom dailies we have, such as the fishing and treasure hunt ones, it seems wise to increase the limit of dailies allowed to complete per day.

Edit: or as someone pointed out, can the limit be removed? because not only the custom dailies but also event dailies count towards the limit ._.
This topic has already been discussed a while back. You participated in that discussion so you may remember it. Our stance on it haven't changed from that time. Limits are already very high and no increase is planned there.

Yo I've brought this up on discord not long ago. Can we have the stat migration cost capped at 5 or less? It seems as though the 24 hour wait time for cost refresh is there for no really good reason, gems for items arent limited by this ,you have the gold and labor you can gem an full set in one go and its much more gameplay effective than migrating stats.. Why isn't stat migration like this? Why should we need to wait 24 hours to save expenses or begin throwing in 10+ gems at once?

tl:dr

Either:
-Cap stat migration costs at 5 with no daily limit
OR
-Limit USES within 24 hours to 5-10 gems a day and keep the cost at one gem each

Anything on this?
Stat migration system is not planned to be changed in any way. It's the one players are using for many years already and there are no enough reasons to change it. Other players also denied it in discord and provided you with their explanations there as well.

This topic has already been discussed a while back. You participated in that discussion so you may remember it. Our stance on it haven't changed from that time. Limits are already very high and no increase is planned there.

Even though we are going to get even more dailies in 5.0 and we keep getting new custom dailies like from events and via the custom chapters? That's sad.

Is it Posible to create new Dungeon that would have reason to do ?
Or buff old Dungeon's and give them new rewards ?
Or create their alternative versions ?

Is it Posible to create new Dungeon that would have reason to do ?
Or buff old Dungeon's and give them new rewards ?
Or create their alternative versions ?
Creating completely new dungeon can be rather complicated and time consuming; will need a further look from our side. If we speak about reworking already available dungeons or creating other levels of difficulty, different rewards, etc, that is easier and so can be done faster.
You can start a separate thread with your suggestions for general discussion and so others could add their suggestions as well. If ideas are interesting, we may look into them, discuss on our side and possibly implement.

Even though we are going to get even more dailies in 5.0 and we keep getting new custom dailies like from events and via the custom chapters? That's sad.
Custom chapters are not dailies. They're 1 time quests.
If we want to talk about what 5.0 brings it brings a total of 15 new daily quests through its entire course before 6.0 and removes old daily quests.

Back