What's new

Suggestions

Custom chapters are not dailies. They're 1 time quests.
If we want to talk about what 5.0 brings it brings a total of 15 new daily quests through its entire course before 6.0 and removes old daily quests.

I said, "via the custom chapters". Afaik, if you complete chapter 22 you open up new dailies.

Any chance we could get these little guys as battle pets? Or even just cosmetic pets? ?

AR-Crayfish1.jpgAR-Crayfish2.jpg

(These are in Two Crowns near the trade outlet.)

Wondering if it would be possible to bring back these items as cosmetic pieces. They were removed with the crafting quests. Not asking for the stats on them, just as cosmetic items for some variety in our outfits.

View attachment 12455

Miner's Outfit

Alchemist's Outfit

Chef's Outfit

Craftsman's Leather

Farmer's Outfit

Gatherer's Outfit

Rancher's Outfit

Tailor's Outfit

Woodcutter's Outfit
Yeah I would like to see these as a cosmetic to

It can be introduced only as a house decor pet.
Awe, i wanted to have a crayfish following me around snapping his claws at people. ? I'd be happy having one or three as house pets though. ?

But, Darklich was referring to my previous post about the miners/ranchers/farmers clothing sets being brought back as cosmetic items somehow.

Awe, i wanted to have a crayfish following me around snapping his claws at people. ? I'd be happy having one or three as house pets though. ?

But, Darklich was referring to my previous post about the miners/ranchers/farmers clothing sets being brought back as cosmetic items somehow.
That is something we plan to look into as well.

any chance we can add old crafted gear tiers in mirage for image items? like the stuff being added this week? i'd love to able to have the chance at some artisans gear peices as some of them actually look cool. ie Crafted" Tiers : Apprentice < Craftman's < Artificers < Conqueror's. that were removed and all the types with them?

Is it possible to make fishing rod skins?

We were discussing rods in faction chat, and we came to the conclusion the thunderstruck rod, amongst others, looks really cool, would be awesome if we could skin it on our new flexible rods (or sturdy for the stubborn ones out there).

Edit:

And seeing as this is the third request regarding old skins, is it maybe an idea to return like, all the stuff that got removed? Though I assume you'd prolly want a list of specific items?

Is it possible to make fishing rod skins?

We were discussing rods in faction chat, and we came to the conclusion the thunderstruck rod, amongst others, looks really cool, would be awesome if we could skin it on our new flexible rods (or sturdy for the stubborn ones out there).
We can try that. But can't confirm the result right now.

Edit:

And seeing as this is the third request regarding old skins, is it maybe an idea to return like, all the stuff that got removed? Though I assume you'd prolly want a list of specific items?
Yes, you will need to be more specific here.

I'm guessing is around the same thing TripleDip is asking, old removed crafted gear that you can no longer obtain, I for one am not a fan of high end gear designs, too much stuff thrown together and most of the costumes suffer from the same style and would love to get my hands on artificer plate.

and the leather + plate versions of these.

Also soulforged weapon skins might be interesting for people, at least it offers choice for all weapon types iirc.

Do you need a list of every single item or does this help?

As I understand, it's mainly every single piece of gear or weapon that ever existed in game but was at some point removed (or better to say the way to obtain it was removed) to be returned back?!​
That are hundreds of items, so you can imagine the amount of work it will take and time it will consume.​
That may possibly be done in the future and we will definitely invest our time into it, but no timing can be provided for it as there are many other things in our plans to go first.​

As I understand, it's mainly every single piece of gear or weapon that ever existed in game but was at some point removed (or better to say the way to obtain it was removed) to be returned back?!​
That are hundreds of items, so you can imagine the amount of work it will take and time it will consume.​
That may possibly be done in the future and we will definitely invest our time into it, but no timing can be provided for it as there are many other things in our plans to go first.​

The ones I mentioned would be approx 75 items max. Old crafted and soulforged armor, and soulforged weapons. Not hundreds.
It is entirely okay to add them in phases, we are not demanding it right this instant x)

If we're talking about bringing back items removed for no good reason on live, here's a list of decorative metal ingots (copper/silver/gold ingots and stacks of ingots):

QOTukR6.jpg

These used to be pretty neat looking items that you could stack around a forge, or make a silver/gold hoard next to your chests and such, here's one of the threads from live complaining about their sudden and inexplicable removal.

Last edited:
If we're talking about bringing back items removed for no good reason on live, here's a list of decorative metal ingots (copper/silver/gold ingots and stacks of ingots):

QOTukR6.jpg

These used to be pretty neat looking items that you could stack around a forge, or make a silver/gold hoard next to your chests and such, here's one of the threads from live complaining about their sudden and inexplicable removal.

They got added to the upgraded guild store.

Back