What's new

Suggestions

If we're talking about bringing back items removed for no good reason on live, here's a list of decorative metal ingots (copper/silver/gold ingots and stacks of ingots):
These used to be pretty neat looking items that you could stack around a forge, or make a silver/gold hoard next to your chests and such, here's one of the threads from live complaining about their sudden and inexplicable removal.
As replied above. Here is a link to the guide, explaining how to get access to the updated Guild Shop with some screenshots of the items you can get from it --> LINK.

Is it possible to change Daru Statue so it can be put in the yard? It looks great in gardens, but only allows house floor and large furniture ):

ID: 43366
1596386493342.png

Can this achievement be fixed? o.o I used the scroll a bunch of times but for some reason it's locked?

View attachment 12708

Edit:

also this one never completes for some reason:

View attachment 12709
To activate an achievement "The Treshhold of the Hereafter" you need to first complete an achievement "Nursery of Horrors".
Achievement "Mounting a Defense" requires you to buy Shabby Pet Helm and Shabby Mount Saddle. You can obtain them from a Stablehand.

To activate an achievement "The Treshhold of the Hereafter" you need to first complete an achievement "Nursery of Horrors".
Achievement "Mounting a Defense" requires you to buy Shabby Pet Helm and Shabby Mount Saddle. You can obtain them from a Stablehand.

I bought shabby pet gear before ;-; never worked. Edit: so achievement says to buy "helm, legguards OR saddle" instead of that you need to buy all three x) useful.

And there is no quest, same as that I cannot find the dungeon quest for Howling Abyss. If I remember correct, despite this server keeping the low level dungeons, the quests still all got removed, including these achievement quests and the mentee/mentor quests.
1596472234831.png

I bought shabby pet gear before ;-; never worked. Edit: so achievement says to buy "helm, legguards OR saddle" instead of that you need to buy all three x) useful.

And there is no quest, same as that I cannot find the dungeon quest for Howling Abyss. If I remember correct, despite this server keeping the low level dungeons, the quests still all got removed, including these achievement quests and the mentee/mentor quests.
View attachment 12724
You don't need to buy all 3 but you need to have Shabby Pet Helm and Shabby Mount Saddle. Achievement is a working one and that means you didn't buy those 2 gear pieces before.
As for the quest, that's correct, it's no longer available.

@Sparkle A treasure hunt event related question.

I have been doing that event for months now, because I like diving and the event quest rewards are nice.

However, I had been thinking about the lack of things to use my [gold pufferfish] on. I have the fishing boat, and I have a near full stack of my [combat boost scroll], and the tempers are useless to me. There is nothing else to get, while the pufferfish keep stacking higher.

So my suggestions:
- Add some extra rewards, such as furniture and other consumables
- Change the [scroll: albatross longliner] into a wrapped version so us avid divers can share this amazing boat with the rest of the server.

So my suggestions:
- Change the [scroll: albatross longliner] into a wrapped version so us avid divers can share this amazing boat with the rest of the server.

Ooh yes this please! I love doing this event. One of my favorite times of the week, and I love the quest rewards, but the stack of [gold pufferfish] is ever growing and starting to get out of hand.

Elite Merchant's Cushion

This has been brought up quite a few times in this thread and others, but it seems to have been forgotten. Can we please get a change to this to make it easier to share with others?

The best option would be to let other players summon the NPC, whoever has access to the property. So if your house is set to guild, family, or public, other players could summon the NPC when they need it. From previous replies, it looks as though this change would require extra changes to make it work correctly. Maybe it is possible though, if the devs are willing. The Farmer's Workstation was made available to other players a while back, so it seems possible.

Also based on previous replies, it appears possible to extend the duration of the summoned NPC. Extending the duration to an hour would be a good help, or longer would be better. I don't mind spending labor to summon the NPC, but it's not much help when she disappears in 10 minutes. I'd love to be able to summon her at the public crafting house and know she'll be there for the next hour, or few hours, for visiting crafters to utilize. I can't see how this could hurt anything or enable any kind of abuse.

TL;DR: Please change the Elite Merchant's Cushion to allow other players to summon the NPC, or extend the duration of the NPC, or both.

Can those all maybe be returned, so we can actually use the low level dungeons?
Those are one time quests that don't have a big use now. Not only the quests were removed but a number of NPCs connected with them. Returning the quests and NPCs just to revive the old achievement doesn't seem to be a good idea.

@Sparkle A treasure hunt event related question.

I have been doing that event for months now, because I like diving and the event quest rewards are nice.

However, I had been thinking about the lack of things to use my [gold pufferfish] on. I have the fishing boat, and I have a near full stack of my [combat boost scroll], and the tempers are useless to me. There is nothing else to get, while the pufferfish keep stacking higher.

So my suggestions:
That is something we'll consider, perhaps, will implement.

Elite Merchant's Cushion

This has been brought up quite a few times in this thread and others, but it seems to have been forgotten. Can we please get a change to this to make it easier to share with others?

The best option would be to let other players summon the NPC, whoever has access to the property. So if your house is set to guild, family, or public, other players could summon the NPC when they need it. From previous replies, it looks as though this change would require extra changes to make it work correctly. Maybe it is possible though, if the devs are willing. The Farmer's Workstation was made available to other players a while back, so it seems possible.

Also based on previous replies, it appears possible to extend the duration of the summoned NPC. Extending the duration to an hour would be a good help, or longer would be better. I don't mind spending labor to summon the NPC, but it's not much help when she disappears in 10 minutes. I'd love to be able to summon her at the public crafting house and know she'll be there for the next hour, or few hours, for visiting crafters to utilize. I can't see how this could hurt anything or enable any kind of abuse.

TL;DR: Please change the Elite Merchant's Cushion to allow other players to summon the NPC, or extend the duration of the NPC, or both.
Such changes will devalue Fellowship Plaza as it's the one that meant for the NPCs to permanently stay spawned and for others, not only the owner, to use it.
And Merchant's Cushions are mainly made for the house owners personal use, not for the public use.

Those are one time quests that don't have a big use now. Not only the quests were removed but a number of NPCs connected with them. Returning the quests and NPCs just to revive the old achievement doesn't seem to be a good idea.

Very sad to hear, as there's achievements and titles related to it. Us poor completionists ;-;

Can we get custom vfx when idling like the green dust from using honor gems and the coins from collecting loyalty tokens, bleeding fx, shock fx, etc

An idea for this is to attach these vfx to specific titles with the option to turn them on/off

Can we get custom vfx when idling like the green dust from using honor gems and the coins from collecting loyalty tokens, bleeding fx, shock fx, etc

An idea for this is to attach these vfx to specific titles with the option to turn them on/off
That would create extra lag without really adding anything

Very sad to hear, as there's achievements and titles related to it. Us poor completionists ;-;
Perhaps changing the requirements for those achievement and titles could be a fix since I guess you can't remove them without affecting players that have them.
Maybe something as simple as kill X amount of Y or complete dungeon Z times, doubt those that got it the "hard" way would mind and it would give completionists something else to do.

Perhaps changing the requirements for those achievement and titles could be a fix since I guess you can't remove them without affecting players that have them.
Maybe something as simple as kill X amount of Y or complete dungeon Z times, doubt those that got it the "hard" way would mind and it would give completionists something else to do.

That's actually a good idea. The quests for the dungeon titles actually requires the end bosses to be killed three times, if the achievements can be changed to having to do that instead (edit) and give the title as reward*, it would be awesome.

And then maybe the mentee/mentor achievements can be done just by completing the dungeons with a low level party member, because we do have a steady influx of new players that can run the dungeons with us.

Edit 2: I still see the npcs for HA and KC in-game, and the one for the mentee quests, so not sure what npcs have been removed to make it "annoying" to add back?

Can we get Scepter version of "Titanic Power Spear" image item from titan event?

also can we add a possibility to salvage/exchange basic quality brimstones from titan drop to ayanad/previous grade etc. without requiring more gold in materials that the resulting item would be worth?

I already provided some options in titan event thread but it didn't get noticed and it probably belongs here anyway
you could add an option to regrade or revert the wisps to lower obsidian that could be regraded without needing to spend upwards of 40k gold to regrade item comparable to 40k gold weapon on divine (after spending more on charms and fees), tho that might have other implications

instead adding a craft that lets you craft brimstone wisp into ayanad without retaining quality (so ppl can't take epic T6 and turn it into epic ayanad), maybe requiring additional weaponsmith scroll, would be ideal solution to this imo and players could be happy about titan drop, it wouldn't be hard to balance it by tweaking the mats so that it's still cheaper to craft ayanad then T6, if you'd be willing to do that I would happily do the match crunch to get the relative values to make sure it's not too good but still not too bad

Back