What's new

Suggestions

Would like to have the following: a guild leader that has anyone on their block list, those on list will also not be able to apply for that guild they manage, or, have an option in guild recruit manage to block a person from applying. Why? Though rare, I have seen players spam and troll the guild recruit repeatedly, using the Memo section to put their messages, obviously taking advantage of the guild recruit knowing they are blocked by the guild leader. Sure, just decline each time, but, it's kind of annoying, and the players trolling know this. Thus they will keep doing it.

Would like to have the following: a guild leader that has anyone on their block list, those on list will also not be able to apply for that guild they manage, or, have an option in guild recruit manage to block a person from applying. Why? Though rare, I have seen players spam and troll the guild recruit repeatedly, using the Memo section to put their messages, obviously taking advantage of the guild recruit knowing they are blocked by the guild leader. Sure, just decline each time, but, it's kind of annoying, and the players trolling know this. Thus they will keep doing it.

Interesting, hadn't thought of that. Seeing as they already made it to auto decline all types of invites from blocked people, and not being able to ready any type of other messages, it would make sense to also add this. Leaving memos like that is basically a work around of the block feature, while our devs say to use it if you complain about someone...

Can we get Scepter version of "Titanic Power Spear" image item from titan event?

also can we add a possibility to salvage/exchange basic quality brimstones from titan drop to ayanad/previous grade etc. without requiring more gold in materials that the resulting item would be worth?

I already provided some options in titan event thread but it didn't get noticed and it probably belongs here anyway
The titan power spear uses the Ayanad shortspear appearance. There isn't a scepter version of the same style to of added.

1) Can we get an additional option for nation-only housing access? Would be nice to be able to set up a tactical port spot that can only be used by friendly (green) players.

2) Can professions cap be raised so players can raise all proficiency up to rank 10 (Not famed)? This is simply a QOL change since anyone can just boost proficiency on an alt toon, but its just extra fuss having to swap back and forth for that one thing. Its also rough for people who were traditionally crafters but now want to start exploring, fishing etc. I've had to butcher high ranked proficiencies so i can raise exploration and fishing.

3) 5.0 when? >> Fix MM <<

Will not be possible to implement such a feature.
But, in case described, when guild recruit is abused to spam messages and insults, that can be considered as a public chat insult as other players with a permission can see it and you have no way to block it. Screenshot and report such cases in tickets. Such players will receive warning and if ignored - temporary account ban.

Will not be possible to implement such a feature.
But, in case described, when guild recruit is abused to spam messages and insults, that can be considered as a public chat insult as other players with a permission can see it and you have no way to block it. Screenshot and report such cases in tickets. Such players will receive warning and if ignored - temporary account ban.

Good to know, thank you for clarifying.

Suggestion for fixing Cargo System being stagnant:

For a while now Dahmer with HCIC and myself with DC or using the faction we have made Fine Specialties (AKA Normal) Trade Packs in large quantities to be able to generate enough Cargo to be able to create the Hero Hall Statue every two weeks. This is a costly avenue to do for small groups of people to make it worthwhile for the entire faction that benefits from it. Took me a while asking questions as well to figure out even what the problem was over Discord messages. Finally figured out it is just the large amount of Fine Specialty needed to generate the cargo. The mats for these normal packs has become too high as well as the sheer amount being too high. Cargo generation is based upon these things:

ScreenShot0040.jpg

This generates only 5 Cargo!!!

To make each pack is:

ScreenShot0041.jpg

15 / 180 of some form of material. This number is way out of whack and should be something as an example 30 Narcissus / 30 Medicinal to make it viable to run. The amount on turn in is very low making these packs still not something most people will want to spend time on. So as a boost I would say increase the gold amount for these 10-11g packs to something around 14g. It still will be a loss leader but couple that with the following changes and Cargo will generate rapidly making the system more usable.

giphy.gif

Larders stay maxed in Cargo system at 1500, Fellowship or Fertilizer packs are the same while the system is broken on the Normal pack end. Flopping these two amounts will have two effects:
1. More Cargo at the cheaper rates for both factions to use.
2. Easier time for the guilds pumping gold into this system just to make a Hero Statue every two weeks.

Hope this suggestion helps, I see it as the easiest fix for the problem and will clear up the congestion on this kinda meh system.

Thanks,
DH

Last edited:

For a while now Dahmer with HCIC and myself with DC or using the faction we have made Fine Specialties (AKA Normal) Trade Packs in large quantities to be able to generate enough Cargo to be able to create the Hero Hall Statue every two weeks. This is a costly avenue to do for small groups of people to make it worthwhile for the entire faction that benefits from it. Took me a while asking questions as well to figure out even what the problem was over Discord messages. Finally figured out it is just the large amount of Fine Specialty needed to generate the cargo. The mats for these normal packs has become too high as well as the sheer amount being too high. Cargo generation is based upon these things:

View attachment 12792

To make each pack is:

View attachment 12793

15 / 180 of some form of material. This number is way out of whack and should be something as an example 30 Narcissus / 30 Medicinal to make it viable to run. The amount on turn in is very low making these packs still not something most people will want to spend time on. So as a boost I would say increase the gold amount for these 10-11g packs to something around 14g. It still will be a loss leader but couple that with the following changes and Cargo will generate rapidly making the system more usable.

View attachment 12794

Larders stay maxed in Cargo system at 1500, Fellowship or Fertilizer packs are the same while the system is broken on the Normal pack end. Flopping these two amounts will have two effects:
2. Easier time for the guilds pumping gold into this system just to make a Hero Statue every two weeks.

Hope this suggestion helps, I see it as the easiest fix for the problem and will clear up the congestion on this kinda meh system.

Thanks,
DH

Amazing idea, glad you thought of it. Seems so simple now, people prefer to run larders so it wouldn't be bad to increase that number at all. I recommend that the devs seriously consider this.

Yes as there is 15 of the 35 pages listed in the info with over 1500 packs (Maxed) all the time of Fellowship and Aged Packs. This will also help clear this up, though it doesn't matter it would still be something more useful to aid the ailing Cargo system. Everyone runs Larders or Ferts here, make the normal system at least not a pain in the ass to boost the Cargo to be useable as well. More options is always an added bonus.

Examples:
ScreenShot0045.jpg

ScreenShot0044.jpg

ScreenShot0043.jpg

But here is what we got on cargo:

ScreenShot0046.jpg

And here is what I do with them lmao to help build that statue, they sit and rot waiting to be turned in too high of a price per:

ScreenShot0042.jpg

Or just...allow us to use faction statue packs again...why make them if were not allowed to use them...Would be incredibly easy for the devs to turn back on instead of going in and changing numbers

or even just make the statues always up indefinitely... i mean its a private server lets be honest, this isn't really an interesting gameplay mechanic and imagine being a new player and your statue for your faction isn't even up lol...

or even just make the statues always up indefinitely... i mean its a private server lets be honest, this isn't really an interesting gameplay mechanic and imagine being a new player and your statue for your faction isn't even up lol...

However, it is one of the crucial jobs a hero has: finishing the statue. Also, there's achievements related to it. It might not seem that interesting to do but it's entails more than just adding packs as a regular player.

However, it is one of the crucial jobs a hero has: finishing the statue. Also, there's achievements related to it. It might not seem that interesting to do but it's entails more than just adding packs as a regular player.

There is an old craftable pack that was required for the statue, so this seems redundant?

Also, it doesn’t help the other side of the coin, where one of the two trade systems available on this server is hurting because of the excessively high material cost. I haven’t been able to do regular cargo runs in weeks, if not months. I would love to see this change, and Drunkenhero’s suggestion is as a solution for multiple sides of the lacking cargo problem.

View attachment 12792

To make each pack is:

View attachment 12793

View attachment 12794

Thanks,
DH

Let’s use the example you provided – Dewstone Fine Specialty. If you don’t grow resources but buy them from AH, to craft 1 pack will cost you 10g 40s. You will be able to turn that pack for 16g (with 15% bonus) or 13g 91s (without bonus) to the nearest location that is Two Crowns (if you go to Cinderstone it will be 14g 66s without bonus). So, already that 14g you mentioned, not 10-11.​
So, that is still viable to run that packs as you get from 30g (if you miss time that gives you extra bonus) to 50g (if you turn it in with 15% bonus) net profit per trade run that takes around 10-15 minutes from Dewstone to Two Crowns.​

Let’s use the example you provided – Dewstone Fine Specialty. If you don’t grow resources but buy them from AH, to craft 1 pack will cost you 10g 40s. You will be able to turn that pack for 16g (with 15% bonus) or 13g 91s (without bonus) to the nearest location that is Two Crowns (if you go to Cinderstone it will be 14g 66s without bonus). So, already that 14g you mentioned, not 10-11.​

So, that is still viable to run that packs as you get from 30g (if you miss time that gives you extra bonus) to 50g (if you turn it in with 15% bonus) net profit per trade run that takes around 10-15 minutes from Dewstone to Two Crowns.​

Yeah trade has changed, agree with that bonus added there is no need to change the turn in value.

It's not about the pack value, more about the lack of those packs being run. People prefer larders and ferts, and that shows in the tradeposts. Hence the request to increase the amount of larders for a cargo, and decrease the fine specialty requirement.

Back