What's new

Suggestions

I don't know if this is the correct place to make this suggestion, but I'd love to see the rose covered fence in White Arden turned into an object that is available.
(You can see it at the Community Center.)
This one?
ScreenShot8521.jpg

Don't know if this is possible but for some time I've been wanting there to be a way to turn harvestable plants into decoration items so they don't expire and with the current forum event I think I'm not the only one.
So in other words could there be an item that when used on plants(most likely while they're seeds) turns them into decoration version of themselves?

It is not as simple as that.
For that every individual plant needs to effectively have a copy of itself put in the game that never expires and is not harvestable for resources.
So simply its not that is isn't possible. It is just a long thing to do.

Don't know if this is possible but for some time I've been wanting there to be a way to turn harvestable plants into decoration items so they don't expire and with the current forum event I think I'm not the only one.
So in other words could there be an item that when used on plants(most likely while they're seeds) turns them into decoration version of themselves?

It was asked about before in relation to trees, and then Sparkle asked what stage of the tree people would prefer: small stage, medium growth stage, or end stage. I don't remember how the conversation continued though, and I wonder what happened to this suggestion.

One of my guildies also mentioned how great it would be to have archeum trees as furniture, and that reminded me of this old conversation...

Yes!!!!!!! And also the small flowerpots that the NPC's hold - and actually any other flower pots and vegetable baskets!
We can add that one. And if you have any other to suggest, I'll need the detailed info on those: location + screenshots.

We can add that one. And if you have any other to suggest, I'll need the detailed info on those: location + screenshots.

Flower pots / waterin can/ tray - seen in Fellowship
ScreenShot0380.jpg

Food items/ hanging pots - Arena in Two Crowns
ScreenShot0381.jpg

Dress forms (not the one that exists in game already - the ones w clothes. LOVE the white dress w wings on the dress form!!!) and fabric - Arena in Two Crowns
ScreenShot0382.jpgScreenShot0387.jpg
Better shots of the mannequins in Ronbann Castle in Lily
ScreenShot0393.jpgScreenShot0394.jpg

Camping lamp, fire, and cauldron- Cinderstone
ScreenShot0388.jpg

the harlequin statue in music hall in Mari
ScreenShot0391.jpg

horse stable outside of Halcy comm center
ScreenShot0392.jpg

Last edited:
Would it be possible to add an option to change a perdita torso statue into a bound furniture piece? Bound in such a way it returns to owner when a property is sold, like with a multipurpose or a christmas tree.

At least it would make it less of a waste whenever we get one while diving for the treasure hunt event :x

While you're working on the fences, could you also allow them (all fences) to be placed on the floor? It would be nice to use fences as railing or decoration on floor surfaces. :)

While you're working on the fences, could you also allow them (all fences) to be placed on the floor? It would be nice to use fences as railing or decoration on floor surfaces. :)
Fences in the house... That's a bit too much.

Would it be possible to add an option to change a perdita torso statue into a bound furniture piece? Bound in such a way it returns to owner when a property is sold, like with a multipurpose or a christmas tree.
At least it would make it less of a waste whenever we get one while diving for the treasure hunt event :x
Not sure about it. Will need to additionally check it.

Fences in the house... That's a bit too much.

I was wanting to put railing around the top inner level of a fellowship plaza, actually. I figured since you allowed walls to be put in yards, which is far more invasive, using fences on floor surfaces would be a minor addition.

Actually, you can add some fences inside a house (the fences that have more height under the ground and the basement is low) but some bug happens like some fences disappear. I don't know if implementing that can cause some problems.

384194f5cb0739829dedf69145dfc2e0.gif

Actually, you can add some fences inside a house (the fences that have more height under the ground and the basement is low) but some bug happens like some fences disappear. I don't know if implementing that can cause some problems.

That's neat. :)

But i was wanting to put railing on a fellowship plaza.

AR-Fellowship-Fence.jpg

I love Sophie's suggestion, I want to add some more furnitures I saw today in the examples houses in Solzreed Plains, Solzreed Peninsula, near Zodiac Festival:
1601656817242.png

Plant shelf
1601656871757.png

Coffee Table and Jars
1601656884984.png

Cabinet
1601656932465.png

Shelf
1601656955671.png

Rug
1601656978061.png

Frame/Picture
1601657018121.png

Flower Pot
1601657061833.png

Barrel
1601657073845.png

Partition and decorative chest
1601657089536.png

Cabinet and shelf
1601657117456.png

Chair (It can be decorative as it has no sitting function)
1601657192681.png

Basket
1601657260204.png

Cheese / Bread / Big table with tablecloth
1601657300989.png

Drawer with handbags
1601657318221.png

Cups and ...sauceboat?
1601657427180.png

Cabinet
1601657453912.png

Shelf
1601657463830.png

I don't know how to say it in English...pot? crock?
1601658718301.png

I know it is complicated or impossible to do, but the fireplace seemed curious to me. So cool!

1601657547288.png

Last edited:
Could you add the ability to sort the title screen UI alphabetically by title or effect, like the portal screen can be? This'd be super useful for title collectors, and very useful for events like the current one where we have to switch titles. Thank you :)

Yes!!!!!!! And also the small flowerpots that the NPC's hold - and actually any other flower pots and vegetable baskets!
I love Sophie's suggestion, I want to add some more furnitures I saw today in the examples houses in Solzreed Plains, Solzreed Peninsula, near Zodiac Festival:

If there is a serious will to add furniture and decorative items, might I suggest releasing them in themed/related packs instead of just random single items? @Sparkle - if you could inform us on how you'd actually be implementing these (as craftable items like regular Mirage furniture, festival rewards, achievement rewards, or marketplace items), I think we could compile some item packs - fence pack, lamp/post pack, shelf pack, garden pack, kitchen pack, painting pack, something like that.

You could for example release a "Fence Pack" box (as a craftable/festival/marketplace/achievement item) that contains 8-20 different previously unreleased fences, and then each box would contain a selectable fence item (in the exact same way that you can select a lunagem type when you unseal them), so that when you get it, you can choose whichever items you like and don't end up with the fence styles you don't want (like you would if it was in RNG boxes).

Not all the items from the game can be turned into decor and not all of those that can be turned into decor may look good - bad looking textures, there are cavities and extra corners. We turned some items from the suggested into decor. Those will be added to the game next week. Other new decor suggestions will be looked into after 5.0 release.

Back