What's new

Suggestions

Couple request:
With the addition of the tents I've been thinking, could we have the elf sort of mini plazas as a gazebo(24x24 farm) center piece?
ScreenShot0097.jpg

This is the one I'm talking about.

And after we got the archerage banner from the anniversary I was hoping we could get a blank/crestable one, since the banner is so long and crest not so much I was thinking crest in middle the rest whatever background pattern the crest has, another option suggested to me is have it use a custom mapping of the crest like cars and other items have.

And after we got the archerage banner from the anniversary I was hoping we could get a blank/crestable one,
This would be great, but if it's not technically feasible, there are already many banners with various lore-appropriate designs all over the gameworld, those could be implemented in some capacity too.

Hi,
can the achievement system be tweaked back to what it was before? I see no reason why the progress counter needed to be removed.

Example old system
1604694909584.png

Example new system
1604694926389.png

So with 5.0 the way to upgrade Searing Oath to Burning Pledge has changed from crafting to an awakening scroll(Morpheus Awakening Scroll) but the amount changed from 10 Fierce Vow's Blood for the crafting(lower than live due to custom changes) to 8 for a scroll with a 30% chance of working making it so that to get a Burning Pledge you'd need about 16 to 24 Fierce Vow's Blood on average.

Taking in mind that a change to lower the amount needed to craft such an item was lowered I don't see why we wouldn't get something similar again, could be either a reduction of Fierce Vow's Blood needed to craft the scroll(I would suggest halfing it to 4), raising the chance the scroll has of working(I think doubling it to 60% would do the trick) or a combination of both.

Also since the previous change had also affected the Frozen Anguish crafting recipe I don't see why similar changes couldn't also apply to Rangora Awakening Scroll and Bitter Teardrops.

With patch 5.0 we can paint the walls of the houses, however, the partitions remain the same as always. Would a crest partition be possible? Like the crest cube and others.

1604859595466.png

And another thing, some furnitures such as Erenor Map, Decorative Swords, Decorative Hunting Rifle can be put in the partitions perfectly, however Blank Canvas or similar cannot. Could that behavior be replicated to frames/wall furniture?
1604859962438.png
<- this red square is a blank canvas.

Yes, I'm crazy of partitions

I don't know if this is possible or if it's already in-game, but it would be nice to have a way to turn off boosted experience. I just started playing a few days ago and due to outleveling zones, armor sets are unavailable to me that I really like and it's gotten me rather discouraged. Over ten hours of playtime going to waste because I'm about to recreate my character in an attempt to pick and choose just the quests I need get armor sets. (It's probably not possible to undo the thing they implemented where you can no longer get low level quests once you outlevel them, but... that'd be a nice thing to reverse. :< )

make flame endless arrow match same speed as basic. RIght now you get less dps output because its so slow (11ms ping)
We're not going to be making special adjustments to skills.
The point of flame endless arrow is that it is a slower firing higher damage skill with an extended gcd. Making the gcd timer longer after using that skill.

hi hi
I want to know when the results of the last forum will be announced. I have been waiting for a long time. It's two in the morning.:confused::confused::confused:
I stayed up late for two days haha
I will buy his glider from the player who won the first place.
I really need that glider
But I haven't waited for the result, because I'm afraid of being bought by others.😭😭

hi hi
I want to know when the results of the last forum will be announced. I have been waiting for a long time. It's two in the morning.:confused::confused::confused:
I stayed up late for two days haha
I will buy his glider from the player who won the first place.
I really need that glider
But I haven't waited for the result, because I'm afraid of being bought by others.😭😭
Results are almost ready. Just getting them all together. Should be posted within next 15 minutes.

I don't know if this is possible or if it's already in-game, but it would be nice to have a way to turn off boosted experience. I just started playing a few days ago and due to outleveling zones, armor sets are unavailable to me that I really like and it's gotten me rather discouraged. Over ten hours of playtime going to waste because I'm about to recreate my character in an attempt to pick and choose just the quests I need get armor sets. (It's probably not possible to undo the thing they implemented where you can no longer get low level quests once you outlevel them, but... that'd be a nice thing to reverse. :< )
That is be possible. It will either need to be on for everyone or off for everyone. Majority prefer faster leveling and boosted XP gain.

We have an option to turn the Andelph Drakora black. Since we can't exactly make 2, to have both colors at will, could we please get the option to turn it back to the original color?

1616862569020.png

Any decision been made on making the Golden Corgi, the coolest loot pet... into an actual powerstone pet so we can actually use it? :D

Firstly, seeing as other lights stay lit when you turn them on, can the same be done for the beanstalk lights?
Edit: can the gummy bear cupcake decor also stay on when you light it?

Second, when we deselect all quests can the setting be saved same as the language setting? Language no longer resets back to the default, would be lovely if you can do the same for the quest select option.

Last edited:
Back