What's new

Suggestions

The stones intentionally do not stack.
1 of them has now been renamed to distinguish them. The Wrapped stone shard will create a tradeable serendipity stone

But the other one also is tradeable? Has been every time I converted it to a stone? Well disappointing to hear anyway, why even offer different types, waste of space

But the other one also is tradeable? Has been every time I converted it to a stone? Well disappointing to hear anyway, why even offer different types, waste of space
As of 6.0 the normal should make an untradeable stone.

Where's the update? Are you late
I need to update the content to Chinese players every week It's already 2:30 in the morning

Suggestion for a new custom weekly event, alongside fishing/commerce/treasure ones.

--> Guild event on Sundays where you have to work together with guild leader and at least 5 guild members to complete certain fun quests for rewards. All quests would require the raid to work together.

Rewards could be extra prestige and various items, guild exp would be a given because other events give that too.

Ideas for quests:
- bring packs to Freedich from the far south or far north
- a car race across the guild's home continent; everyone has to arrive within time limit (maybe 20-30min depending on route).
- mistsong banquet attempt (?)

Cars and packs would be distributed by the guild leader. For third quest I'm open to other suggestions as well.

I'd recommend to keep it at a maximum of three quests like the commerce ones because it would require some time to get organised and finish the quests.

Having done the quests to unlock the custom guild content gave me this idea, because it was a fun way to do stuff together as a guild, without having to worry about others joining pug raids etc. A good time for guild bonding.

We lost Mistmerrow and Kadum as a source of guild exp, so that's an extra reason to add a new event. I would love to see something like this implemented.

Hey @Sparkle ,

i wanted to ask u if its possible to make lib t2 Gear convertable (For example: brawler -> swift / swift -> brawler).
There is a scroll in the game which only works for t1 Gear.... so why not also for t2?

question.png
notworking.png

It was hard work to awaken it and it was a huge amount of gold to get it to mythic t2.
There should be a possibility to be able to switch the class for it.

Thank u very much!

Hey @Sparkle ,

i wanted to ask u if its possible to make lib t2 Gear convertable (For example: brawler -> swift / swift -> brawler).
There is a scroll in the game which only works for t1 Gear.... so why not also for t2?

It was hard work to awaken it and it was a huge amount of gold to get it to mythic t2.
There should be a possibility to be able to switch the class for it.

Thank u very much!
Such item becomes available in game in 6.2, that is our next big update that is coming pretty soon.
Item is called Grand Armor Type Conversion Scroll.
This scroll can be used to change the following armor types:
- Brilliant Hiram Guardian Armor
- Glorious Hiram Guardian Armor
- Disciple's Armor
- Radiant Disciple's Armor

Such item becomes available in game in 6.2, that is our next big update that is coming pretty soon.
- Disciple's Armor
Thanks so much! Good to know :)

Could there be away to allow only on Faction Activ on the Account? If you are East you can only create and play East Chars, if you are West the same set of Rules :) So in that way you must decied what Faction you wanne play

Could there be away to allow only on Faction Activ on the Account? If you are East you can only create and play East Chars, if you are West the same set of Rules :) So in that way you must decied what Faction you wanne play

So people cannot test out which faction they prefer? And what about existing characters that are years old? How would that work for exiles? This seems more a suggestion for a server that is still a work in progress as opposed to one that has been established for years.

Then again, what would this change achieve? Negate the exile system? Or what do you want to get out of this?

Also I have never seen an mmo before where this is the case, ESO thrives on being able to choose factions and have multiple characters, for example.

Would love to hear your motivation.

So people cannot test out which faction they prefer? And what about existing characters that are years old? How would that work for exiles? This seems more a suggestion for a server that is still a work in progress as opposed to one that has been established for years.

Then again, what would this change achieve? Negate the exile system? Or what do you want to get out of this?

Also I have never seen an mmo before where this is the case, ESO thrives on being able to choose factions and have multiple characters, for example.

Would love to hear your motivation.
Like you said we have the Exile System, so if you Exile your standard Faction Changes also. We dont need a Exile System if we can freely move to another char like we want. That would make the Exile System as the only way to get to another Faction.
Testing Periods for new Players would be a way to get to know both Factions but at the End you must choose one

No. Such a mechanic cannot be implemented on an already live server

We dont need a Exile System if we can freely move to another char like we want.

that doesnt include vehicles etc though but ty for clarifying, and as I thought, kinda more for a new server instead of an established one as Sjinderson confirmed

that doesnt include vehicles etc though but ty for clarifying, and as I thought, kinda more for a new server instead of an established one as Sjinderson confirmed
it can be also for an established server, Developers also Develop Systems that envolve over the Time.
Example Auroria Land:
First it was introduced was there a long time and then removed

- Disciple's Armor
Nice, Sparkle is there a chance to add a custom scroll to convert a piece of armor back into Improved Infusion supply Kits for example?(i don't mind if these custom scroll require credits btw)

I ask because for most classes Disciple's gear become useless after 5.5 and even more after Garden of the Gods patch in a future which basically only works for a couple of classes for certain PVE content and i get it, XL is a business and that was designed to force ppl to go Erenor or Hiram and work as a gold/swipe sink but here make little sense to have another useless set of armor doing nothing in a chest.

If you have another suggestion i'm open to that as well but i'm not whining about it i actually also have a Hiram set on its way to full mythic, i just don't wanna 100k+ gold , time and effort to rot in a chest or sell to a vendor, just a way to make those item have some use again.

Nice, Sparkle is there a chance to add a custom scroll to convert a piece of armor back into Improved Infusion supply Kits for example?(i don't mind if these custom scroll require credits btw)

I ask because for most classes Disciple's gear become useless after 5.5 and even more after Garden of the Gods patch in a future which basically only works for a couple of classes for certain PVE content and i get it, XL is a business and that was designed to force ppl to go Erenor or Hiram and work as a gold/swipe sink but here make little sense to have another useless set of armor doing nothing in a chest.

If you have another suggestion i'm open to that as well but i'm not whining about it i actually also have a Hiram set on its way to full mythic, i just don't wanna 100k+ gold , time and effort to rot in a chest or sell to a vendor, just a way to make those item have some use again.
That is not true for Disciple's gear. It still continues to get additional tiers afterwards and act as an alternative gear source.

As for converting gear into supply kits if such a change was made. It would only allow for converting back to what it was made with. You would not be able to convert Library items into kits that can feed Hiram

Back