What's new

Suggestions

Make the castle quest for turning a bond into a construction pack and helping to build the castle a repeatable daily, this way a little bit of the burden is taken off of the heroes, instead of refunding the bond make the quest give some territory pence.

Decoration limit can't be raised for houses individually like that it would be for all housing.

However each decoration adds extra load to all users clients who are in that area and for that reason we won't be increasing the limit
Oh I see. =/ thank you for replying!

they are added in a later patch and not sooner
Magic pen is added later, however healing% is not , I would like to request for that stat to be added to the pool, because all other skill damages are present in the pool. This screenshot is from present day patch of official AA and healing% is not in the pool.
1652846605898.png
1652846614461.png

Last edited:
Magic pen is added later, however healing% is not , I would like to request for that stat to be added to the pool, because all other skill damages are present in the pool. This screenshot is from present day patch of official AA and healing% is not in the pool.View attachment 17794View attachment 17795
Then its never being added. We don't modify gear stats and doing so would lead to a lot more problems.

Then its never being added. We don't modify gear stats and doing so would lead to a lot more problems.
Just like how erenor base stats as well as synth effects were custom nerfed for several patches right?
Also not sure how a custom erenor magic shield exists if that is the case. Re: A copy of an existing item with tweaked stats.

If you are going to deny the suggestion that's fine, but say it how it is, the admins selectively modify gear stats only where they see fit.

Last edited:
Can admins look into mist banshee's wail? It is not giving fear immunity / the fear immunity it provides to the enemy feared does not actually provide immunity.

Make a separate forum section specifically dedicated for official polls created by the admins, regular players can still use game debates for unofficial polls

Hello all, i was thinking, whit the new Garden patch, maybe it would be a great addition to the game if you can add a new type of housing like the one I've attached, like a mini farm estate, whit seed beads for small plants and treas and inbuilt pens, we have big buildings that occupy space whit no real usage, like the stone mansions!
Captură.PNG

Imagine an estate like that surrounded by Bean stalk houses 🥰🥰

And on today's trade run, it hit me, we have different animals for all the races that we can ride, you could change ( or give the possibility to whom want's it ) the farm hauler to something like the picture below
1654098634301.png

Thank you and 'Archerage

Have a great day and keep safe!
Vlad

Can families be increased to 15 members instead of 12? Of course we'd have to buy the family increase tickets for this.

Is it possible to develop a change that would remove shatigon's sandstorms from appearing when harvesting coral if the player does not want them to appear?

Seems unlikely to me but I figured I'd ask.

Make the labor reward that can be obtained with every entry (one that appears in the rewards screen) from halcyona contingent on winning the event.

Participants that lose can still get the one labor recharger from the daily quest.

Decrease the amount of honor given as a base reward (without participation) to 1k.

Drastically increase the amount of honor given as a reward for kills and assists. Cap this total bonus amount at 3-4k (resulting in 4-5k honor from event total) so it is not abused or giving unintended amounts of honor.

Apply the debuff which takes away the rewards if a player stands inside the protected area of the respawn base for more than a minute, regardless if they are 'afk' or not.

Last edited:
Make the labor reward that can be obtained with every entry (one that appears in the rewards screen) from halcyona contingent on winning the event.

Participants that lose can still get the one labor recharger from the daily quest.

Decrease the amount of honor given as a base reward (without participation) to 1k.

Drastically increase the amount of honor given as a reward for kills and assists. Cap this total bonus amount at 3-4k (resulting in 4-5k honor from event total) so it is not abused or giving unintended amounts of honor.

Apply the debuff which takes away the rewards if a player stands inside the protected area of the respawn base for more than a minute, regardless if they are 'afk' or not.
All of those suggestions are negative towards the event. We won't be doing any of that

I can see how some of those would be more punitive than necessary.

Side note: Are there any changes in the works to combat afking in halcy?
Yes

I just explored the wonderland space, and it gave me another idea. We can have a new worldspace called Abundantia which is nothing but open fields, desert, water, and whatever other environment is required for certain plants to spawn. It will be overflowing with trees, cattle, and mining places which would allow players to go to Abundantium to gather resources in order to not need their own land or a house. This would free up farm space and allow more people to have homes for actually living in and storing junk. It would also make more crafting available to players who don't have land and who want to gather resources without chopping down all the trees and plants in housing provinces. The lore explanation can be that the god Tayang has made endless fields of trees and cattles for nomads.

If this is implemented, it would logically need to be a peace zone. It may also have crafting benches so farming players could have their entire experience in Abundantium. Small houses may be allowed so it can feel like animal crossing, and also so that players can grind tax certificates.

Back