What's new

Suggestions

Hello :)
the Rank 3 Community Centers for Seeds/Bundles have only the option to craft 1 Bundel after another like this

1673827705630.png

Could we also add the Option for MultiCrafting Bundles for the NPC's Tab?

Me again
Witht he Introction of the Aurorian CC's we got the Option and Rank 3 to gather "Faction Commendation" for the upgrade Buff or a Siege Boost

Like this:
1673827934244.png

But you need 1000 of this Commendation. The Buff last only 7 Days and still nobody could activate it.
i dont want to lower the Amount needed but could be thought about to extend the Buff for like 28 Days instead of 7? Would match the time needed to gather all of them.
Siege Boost should stay as it is, because its a 1 Time use if someone rly want a Castle

Can we add with the Next Titan Attack a Title for Mages with Attackspeed? Like Incarnation of Fire but instead Cast Time, Attack Speed?
Add your suggestion the Titan event thread, so it wouldn't get lost. We'll look into it right before event returns.

PLEASE restore Mobilization Orders to the old system. The way the popup locks you out of any menus you are in at the time, forcing you to either take or dismiss the order right then is incredibly annoying. I can see no logic behind why this change was implemented, all it's done is take a feature that worked fine and make it annoying and inconvenient.
Can't return to the old system.

Can we get a system to favorite titles? As far as I'm aware on legacy they still don't have that feature. I swap my titles for crafting, loot drop, swimspeed, pvp stats etc constantly throughout the day, and with 4 pages of titles to sift through it's extremely time consuming for the same 9 titles.

Can we get a system to favorite titles? As far as I'm aware on legacy they still don't have that feature. I swap my titles for crafting, loot drop, swimspeed, pvp stats etc constantly throughout the day, and with 4 pages of titles to sift through it's extremely time consuming for the same 9 titles.
Its not possible to introduce such a system

Alright, packs are in a state of meh on East. I can't speak for West as I don't run packs there, however on East it works like this:

Perinoor to Villanelle > 102g(117%) for a Gilda Pack at 274k Commerce.

Windscour to Villanelle > 92g(116%) for a Gilda Pack at 274k Commerce.

Ynystere to Villanelle > 85g(114%) for a Gilda Pack at 274k Commerce. Did extra testing for this one, the value is only 77g closer to 78g but still inaccurate by almost 10g. However, wait a minute, Ynystere is a hostile zone..so why is Arcum 114% more than Ynystere 114% even though Ynystere is not only an outlet zone(usually a Luxury zone) but it's also a hostile zone(aka hostile zone bonus).

Arcum Iris to Villanelle > 79g(114%) for a Gilda Pack at 274k Commerce.

Something to note is that these values are usually at 105-120% not 130% and they don't inherently seem bad but they aren't matching our actual custom proficiency you guys initially had. Then you have stuff like this going on for larders and I'm only going to list 3 examples because I got pissed off. KEEP IN MIND THAT THESE VALUES ABOVE ARE MORE THAN YOU ACTUALLY GET UPON TURN IN.

Rokhala to Solis > 68g(130%) for an Aged Salve Larder(lul).

Ynystere to Villanelle > 62g(130%) for an Aged Salve Larder(LUL).

Arcum Iris to Villanelle > 61g(130%) for an Aged Cheese Larder.

Rokhala takes 3-4x the amount of time but only gets you 5g more than Arcum which is about 6 minutes and this is even more apparently an issue if you start running these packs yourself because the first few make sense but then the rest don't, it's just an overall nerf to pack values because larders aren't being ran like they used to AND Gilda doesn't actively restore itself fast enough. On top of that, the specialty buyer gold doesn't match what you're actually getting because you nerfed our proficiency custom change by around 20-30% so we would do Auroria packs.

Auroria packs are too expensive for people to do reliably and constantly so they just do larders and hope for rich packs and fertilizers. As a result, both %s for larders and ferts are so tanked that we have to do the packs down in the base games 2 continents(Nuia/Haranya).

Solution(s):

Buff the amount of gold received from packs made on Nuia and Haranya continents. Alternatively, revert the hostile zone gold income and slightly buff the custom proficiency changes you did and add larders to the boosted packs and make zones like Rokhala and Hasla give the most per pack of any type due to the absurd distance it takes to travel.

Lower the cost of Auroria Gilda Star packs by 1 Star and the packs that require garden flowers to 2 flowers instead of 3.

Also, I will add to this that since packs were nerfed, people have tried fishing again and see that it's also in a pretty bad state.

Add a selling option for Fishing in lakes, Sport Fishing and so on that will allow you to earn 50% more gold per fish for 100LP and 4H wait time for the payment.

Thank you for taking time to read this, I know it's lengthy but it feels bad.

Back