What's new

Suggestions

Alright, packs are in a state of meh on East. I can't speak for West as I don't run packs there, however on East it works like this:
I want to have a say and refute a few points and even expand on some arguments you're making.
Rokhala takes 3-4x the amount of time but only gets you 5g more than Arcum which is about 6 minutes and this is even more apparently an issue if you start running these packs yourself because the first few make sense but then the rest don't,
Packs of all kinds will be ran at player discretion, with so much to do in the game it then the player has to consider how much time they take running packs. If you have a lot less time, you'll start running e.x. mahadevi larders to solis for example, or dewstone to solzreed. It's up to them to discern if that 3-6g difference per pack is worth the extra time. Not everyone will always run the best silver/labor packs.
it's just an overall nerf to pack values because larders aren't being ran like they used to
I will agree that with bundles being nerfed from proccing 5 royal seeds - > 1 royal seed that it's a lot harder to run larders. With seeds being drained from the market and player inventories, people will be less apt to do them with their market value increasing. Larders are being run A LOT less causing every other pack to constantly have low trade in % on east/west, which will decrease the overall turn in value of normal, gilda, and blue salt packs. Plus with the auroria rich packs, people are trying to make a quick buck on a lucky proc by spamming larders. Both changes are causing a huge royal seed shortage on the mainland larder situation.
Gilda doesn't actively restore itself fast enough.

Auroria packs are too expensive for people to do reliably and constantly so they just do larders and hope for rich packs and fertilizers. As a result, both %s for larders and ferts are so tanked that we have to do the packs down in the base games 2 continents(Nuia/Haranya).
I run 50ish gilda packs a day personally. There are many ways to restore gilda. The advantage of using gilda to make money is not only increased profit, but the reduced cost of raw/processed materials compared to normal packs. You are not forced to run gilda packs, if you value gilda there are ways to grind and earn a lot of it daily if that's what you focus on. But I agree the auroria ones taking 5 gilda each is a bit steep when it's a lot less profit then running a 2 gilda pack on east/west.
Buff the amount of gold received from packs made on Nuia and Haranya continents. Alternatively, revert the hostile zone gold income and slightly buff the custom proficiency changes you did and add larders to the boosted packs and make zones like Rokhala and Hasla give the most per pack of any type due to the absurd distance it takes to travel.
I actually think nerfing rich packs would level the pack % situation out across the board. Sure people don't like their easy fix nerfed it but it will fix the thousands of larders sitting in the trade outlet and them being dry on mainland. I don't think east/west packs need a buff, personally. They are plenty good as it is.
Lower the cost of Auroria Gilda Star packs by 1 Star and the packs that require garden flowers to 2 flowers instead of 3.
I agree with this change. These are reasonable.
Also, I will add to this that since packs were nerfed, people have tried fishing again and see that it's also in a pretty bad state.
Fishing itself isn't bad, but has some problems. If you're solo fishing it takes twice as long to find spots, the fish could spawn 15 minutes away from the nearest turn in. If you're low prof it takes forever. To get to high prof quickly you need to afk fish to make little to no money off dawn lake light essence.
Add a selling option for Fishing in lakes, Sport Fishing and so on that will allow you to earn 50% more gold per fish for 100LP and 4H wait time for the payment.
With how fishstands and sport fish work I don't think they can change the entire system for fish and have them turn into tradepacks. I think a work around would be to craft a pack with 2-3 garg trophies of a fish, ex. 2 garg marlins, that would trade in for 150g-200g or something and take 100 labor. But that's a silly idea. We don't think of silly ideas here.

Fishing itself isn't bad, but has some problems. If you're solo fishing it takes twice as long to find spots, the fish could spawn 15 minutes away from the nearest turn in. If you're low prof it takes forever. To get to high prof quickly you need to afk fish to make little to no money off dawn lake light essence.

If you fish 15min away from turn in, either upgrade your propellant or place bungalow in a strategic place so you do not need to spend that time. Also afk fishing isnt required, it's easy to hit up fishing ponds. That said, if you afk fish in garden you get a good amount of specimen for the flower quest in DS/at castles, and your daily completed. Wouldn't say it's the worst thing to do.

With how fishstands [...] work

Someone had an idea regarding fish stands recently, and I think it's very useful and maybe also a solution for the 15min issue.

Add fish stands that we can put on islands. Not only would it help people handing in their fish, it would also make islands more interesting to have land on, especially if a plot is required to put said fish stand on.

We have special memory ember thingies as well for the custom tents, so adding a fish stand like that would also be very much appreciated.

One side not about the pack discussion regarding the following:
I will agree that with bundles being nerfed from proccing 5 royal seeds - > 1 royal seed [...]
Keep in mind there's a lot of people who now use their royal seeds for auroria larders instead of continental ones. It simply gets them more gold for the same materials, so the royal seed market got screwed up if you want to use them for continental larders. From that perspective it's sad that the different types of larders require the same materials to craft.

Can we get the ability to dye more than just costumes and vehicles? I would like to be able to dye regular armor, weapons, and image items.

Also I would love a blank cloak. Something that's just a normal, no frills rectangular cloak that can be dyed at least, and ideally also crest stamped. Like the crest top and T-shirt.

Can we get the ability to dye more than just costumes and vehicles? I would like to be able to dye regular armor, weapons, and image items.

Also I would love a blank cloak. Something that's just a normal, no frills rectangular cloak that can be dyed at least, and ideally also crest stamped. Like the crest top and T-shirt.
No. If the model is not made to be chromatic it can't be dyed.

Can we have custome hiram t5 or library t3 costume please? Or maybe erenor xD

So example people that dont like the look of leather hiram can use cloth/plate image

I was doing some housing decorating and noticed that iron sconces were removed from mirage to be purchased. It was one of my favorite ways to light buildings and yards. I found bent sconces, and tri-sconces, but the iron sconces were nowhere to be found after running around all the houses and, the entire island.

Can it be added back please?

Capture.PNG

The farmhand system here seems a little under-tuned (weak) on this server, specifically because of the custom grow time decrease we have, as well as aquafarm bundles.

A few potential ideas to round it out, not saying all need to be added:
- Increase the amount of labor you can transfer to your farmhand each day before the penalty kicks in.
- Add vitalizing treats to one of the custom guild dailies or another daily / weekly quest.
- Apply the custom grow time changes to the farmhand system as well.

Maybe someone else will have another idea as well.

Please allow the goldfish lantern in the house ^^
View attachment 20633

I want to put them in my bungalow but they can only be placed underwater due to the placement restriction x-x

This happened to owl mailboxes, trampolines, your lanterns, and a lot of other decor, I've had multiple people tell me they can't place their decor where they could have placed it just fine before the 7.0 patch.

From what I can tell, this is the patch note from 7.0 that messed up pretty much every single item with the "yard" placement tag:
  • Fixed an issue where furniture items for yard could be installed on house floors.
Instead of looking at items on a case-by case basis, please revert this entirely, since there's really no sensible reason for this restriction.

Last edited:
The farmhand system here seems a little under-tuned (weak) on this server, specifically because of the custom grow time decrease we have, as well as aquafarm bundles.

- Increase the amount of labor you can transfer to your farmhand each day before the penalty kicks in.
- Add vitalizing treats to one of the custom guild dailies or another daily / weekly quest.

Farmhands already have the custom growth time reduction

Farmhands already have the custom growth time reduction
Was not aware but thanks for the clarification, wouldn't mind the other ideas being addressed too. Perhaps the admins can pull some data or reports on farmhand usage and make a data driven decision since the patch has out for a while.

Can we have custome hiram t5 or library t3 costume please? Or maybe erenor xD

So example people that dont like the look of leather hiram can use cloth/plate image
These gear pieces can still be obtained in game. Adding them separately as image items for anyone to buy will make them lose their uniqueness and devaluate players efforts. We prefer not to add as image items gear that can still be obtained in game.

There was a number of custom changes in Farmhand.
You can find that info in 7.0 patch notes, but I'll add it for you here as well:
  • Increased the weekly Vigor Points cap to 20.000 to 30.000.
  • Free Weekly Vigor Points increased from 1000 to 1500.
  • Increased the daily Vigor Points refill limit from 2000 to 3000.
  • Reduced growth time is also applied to Farmhand.
We also recently add a change that makes farmhand's commerce level affect the trade packs gold bonus. So, higher your Farmhand's prof is, more gold you can get if you use farmhand for trade runs.

Farmhand, however, is not planned to be made a total substitute to the activities players do manually. That's why we don't plan it to improve it to the same level that you can reach by farming and trading manually. So, more labor transfer or other ways to get Vitalizing Treat are not planned to be introduced.

Regarding Royal Seeds, I have already mentioned it a few times, but will repeat: change that was applied in December, wasn't a "nerf from 5 royal seeds - > 1 royal seed" as the chances to get royal seed were also increased. So, when before it was 5 seeds from every 20th bundle, now it's 1 seed from every 5th.

However, we are going to increase dropped number from the bundles and leave increased chances, so it would be 1-2 royal seeds instead of 1. So, that will be same level or even a bit more than you could get before December update.​

This happened to owl mailboxes, trampolines, your lanterns, and a lot of other decor, I've had multiple people tell me they can't place their decor where they could have placed it just fine before the 7.0 patch.

From what I can tell, this is the patch note from 7.0 that messed up pretty much every single item with the "yard" placement tag:
  • Fixed an issue where furniture items for yard could be installed on house floors.
Instead of looking at items on a case-by case basis, please revert this entirely, since there's really no sensible reason for this restriction.
Will check if something can be done here.

Back