What's new

Support Pack for new or returning players!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
fzQdiL3.png
Dear Players!

Recently, we’ve heard about a problem that players from the official server were faced with.
We are concerned about the situation as now many players are left with no support and in a very unstable situation.

We know how you all love this game and would like to continue playing it and exploring the word of archeage with your friends. Due to it we prepared a special pack for the players who would like to join (come back to) our server and have the opportunity to continue playing and keep up with other players.

You can submit a Ticket at your Account Panel and request a Support Pack.
(How To submit a Ticket? --> check this guide [LINK])

Support Pack will include:
- T4 Weapon (3 Celestial items)
- T2 Armor (5 Celestial items)
- Weapon Regrade Scroll (10)
- Armor Regrade Scroll (10)
- Accessory Regrade Scroll (10)
- Ship Component Regrade Scroll (30)
- Farm Cart Design
- Fish-Find Longliner Design

Important! Pack can be requested only once per account, so be attentive, you’ll not have a chance to change your decision and have the pack re-sent to your another character or sent again if mistakenly deleted.

This pack can be requested not only by new players but also by players, who created the account on our server a while ago but didn’t have a chance to really play it.

You can request your pack starting from today till the first day of the winter (December, 1st).

Last edited:
Really nice of you to offer this!

Fingers crossed for the Official Server, both the (ex)staff and the player base!

This is really nice!
Can you please specify when is the first day of winter, just to be sure?

already sent a ticket, should I wait a response or i will receive a mail with the box? (I created my account two weeks ago so i don't know if i'm able to receive it)

already sent a ticket, should I wait a response or i will receive a mail with the box? (I created my account two weeks ago so i don't know if i'm able to receive it)

You will most likely receive a mail, you shouldn't worry if your account is only two weeks old certainly.

Hello .. there isn't a category for Support Pack at tickets so i should send my ticket to suggestion or question ?

Yea, I just sent in my ticket. I created my account a while ago, and just came back a month ago. Fingers crossed I get the benefits. I dont wanna be 2.7k GS anymore!

Well came back like sunday so here's hoping I can get it, last I had played before hand was just when 3.0 had initially dropped here. Ironically it was shortly before that, that I had made my account in the first place.

Also how long do these tickets normally take to resolve for events like this?

Last edited:
Well came back like sunday so here's hoping I can get it, last I had played before hand was just when 3.0 had initially dropped here. Ironically it was shortly before that, that I had made my account in the first place.

Also how long do these tickets normally take to resolve for events like this?

All tickets are replied within the regular time frames - 24-48 hours.

Hi there, I sent in a ticket this morning. Came over from Ollo on live when I heard about your wonderful game. my son came too and my wife is considering starting up again as well. we miss our subs and cars and houses and stuff but cest la vie <le sigh> :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back