What's new

Support Pack for new or returning players!

Status
Not open for further replies.
is this the same pack that transfering players got from coming from live to here? if its not can ppl that requested that pack rquest this one too?

is this the same pack that transfering players got from coming from live to here? if its not can ppl that requested that pack rquest this one too?

If you received previous pack for the new players, you can't receive this one.

why am I only given an option item for choice in t4 guns?
Example I want to get an arc, but it only gives me 1 arc option, and there are 2 options.
Is there anything I can do about it?

So I posted a ticket then closed it accidentally so I reposted the ticket and then never got a response and it's been about 24 hours

Last edited:
Dear Players!

Recently, we’ve heard about a problem that players from the official server were faced with.
We are concerned about the situation as now many players are left with no support and in a very unstable situation.

We know how you all love this game and would like to continue playing it and exploring the word of archeage with your friends. Due to it we prepared a special pack for the players who would like to join (come back to) our server and have the opportunity to continue playing and keep up with other players.

You can submit a Ticket at your Account Panel and request a Support Pack.
(How To submit a Ticket? --> check this guide [LINK])

Support Pack will include:
- T4 Weapon (3 Celestial items)
- T2 Armor (5 Celestial items)
- Weapon Regrade Scroll (10)
- Armor Regrade Scroll (10)
- Accessory Regrade Scroll (10)
- Ship Component Regrade Scroll (30)
- Farm Cart Design
- Fish-Find Longliner Design

Important! Pack can be requested only once per account, so be attentive, you’ll not have a chance to change your decision and have the pack re-sent to your another character or sent again if mistakenly deleted.

This pack can be requested not only by new players but also by players, who created the account on our server a while ago but didn’t have a chance to really play it.

You can request your pack starting from today till the first day of the winter (December, 1st).
This is great thank you. I still wish you had the ability to undelete all of the mail that was automatically deleted (ie my bungalow, 4 farms, 8x8 farm, etc) from being away..

So I posted a ticket then closed it accidentally so I reposted the ticket and then never got a response and it's been about 24 hours

Our time frames on Tickets are still the same. That means you'll receive a reply within 24-48 hours after ticket is submitted.

This is great thank you. I still wish you had the ability to undelete all of the mail that was automatically deleted (ie my bungalow, 4 farms, 8x8 farm, etc) from being away..

We are working on the ability to restore accidentally deleted by players items. Unfortunately, it's more complicated with the mails.

I have prior experience to deleted mails on live. The tech support renewed my items back on mail.
I think the devs here should be perfectly capable to find a working solution for that.

Wow, this is amazing!

I've been an on and off player of the official game since release and it's really sad to see the state of it now. Archeage had such potential to bee a fantastic game. It's great to see you guys working on making sure your private server its a good place for all players!

Im almost at the 48 hour mark and havent heard a peep from my ticket yet :(

We can see 2 tickets from you regarding the same matter. Please don't submit duplicate Tickets regarding the same matter.

48 hours haven't passed yet on your original Ticket. Tickets are replied within 24-48 hours. Make sure not to bump them or submit duplicate tickets as it may delay the reply. Ticket has been replied.

We appreciate your understanding.

I'm not in a big rush or anything, but it has been a bit more than 48h and I still haven't got a reply. Maybe I posted a ticket on wrong subject or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back