What's new

T7 Recloaking

Monopoly

I recently obtained a T7, and figured it couldn't be recloaked with a transmuter, but decided to give it a shot, considering you can choose what weapon you want (similar to choosing your prefix) there may have been a chance.
Unfortunately no, it can't be. Though I didn't think it could.

Anyways, I wanted opinions or even take this as a suggestion i suppose.. but Should T7 be allowed to be recloaked via a transmuter? I believe so, after all, it's an incredibly expensive item (weapons typically 200k+) and it can't be upgraded anymore to sell. Which honestly is fine, even if we cloaked the T7 and it was bound, that would be fine with me. I chose the obsidian route, I knew what I was getting into but swapping between T7 variants would be nice.

As the game changes with updates (4.0 has stat changes.. providing ArcheRage follows the same stat changes, it can cause some weapons to become useless, or rather less useful.)
Example: T7 Sword, 'Endless Thirst' has Strength and Agility, but if the stat changes are the same as Archeage, Agility becomes useless to a melee class, so the 2nd stat on a weapon that can take people months to make is now useless due to a change in the game. Unfortuantely it happens, but it would be nice to have the option to Cloak the T7 if you dislike the change and want to redo it to a different variant of that same weapon.

4.0 Does not have stat changes. That is 4.5 with the skills, stat and gear balance.
That same patch is what allows tier 7 weapons to be transmuted and recloaked

4.0 Does not have stat changes. That is 4.5 with the skills, stat and gear balance.
That same patch is what allows tier 7 weapons to be transmuted and recloaked

Oh I heard that 4.0 makes agility useles for melee, people were mistaken? Sadly I can't remember all the specific patch notes per big update xD

• Strength per point --0.2 DPS, 0.020% Parry (up from 0.006%), no longer provides shield block, 0.013% Melee Accuracy (up from 0.012%), 0.027% Melee Critical Rate (up from 0).
  • Agility per point -- 0.2 DPS, 0.01% Evasion, 0.013% Ranged Accuracy (up from 0.012%), no longer provides Melee Critical Rate, 0.027% Ranged Accuracy (up from 0.013%).
  • Stamina per point -- No longer provides parry, 0.016% Shield Block (up from 0), 12 health, no longer provides Ranged Critical Rate, 0.2 Health Regen (up from 0).
  • Intelligence per point -- 0.2 DPS, 0.01% Evasion, 12 Mana, 0.013% Magic Accuracy (up from 0.012%), 0.03% Magic Critical Rate.
  • Spirit per point -- 0.2 DPS, 0.020% Parry (up from 0), 1 Magic Defense, no longer provides Melee Accuracy, no longer provides Ranged Accuracy, 0.013% Magic Accuracy (up from 0.012%), 0.03% Critical Heal Rate, no longer provides Health Regen, 0.2 Mana Regen.
These stat changes are from 4.5

Back