Technical server restart 7 am 11/29

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
AmX1DgT.png

Technical server restart at 7 am 11/29!

Dear ArcheRagers!
Server will be off for restart on 11/29 at 7 am. This is a technical restart.
  • Added 8 more rifts to Titan's Attack event [LINK]. Every 3 hours on Tuesdays and Fridays instead of 1 rift, 2 Rifts will spawn randomly in two of 3 locations: Sungold Fields, Solzreed Peninsula or Solis Headlands. Second rift will spawn in 1 minute after the first one.
    This change will help to avoid server lags during the rifts.

• Invulnerability to the Siege damage for players and mobs (within 250m from the rift) during the Titan's Attack event Rift was added to the rifts. But, Titan will still be affected by Siege damage.

• Naval Dots Swimwear can now be equipped by males as well.

• Level cap for quest "Flying the Coop" and "All In One Basket" was increased from level 37-50 to level 37-55.
Duration time - 40 minutes.
We apologize for the inconveniences!

Last edited:
The rifts intend to split players up. The lag is caused by hundreds of playing all being together. By having 2 rifts this should split them and reduce the lag

Wouldn't it be better if all 3 rifts would spawn? Because....well no real point here but then the haranya and the nuian had one guaranteed seperated (at least on paper) and this one rift more wouldn't cause any more trouble, wouldn't it?

lol when others and myself suggested earlier to spawn more rifts we were told that it would increase the lag...smh

Why not giving 1 spawn per nation (Nuian, Player Nation, Pirates and Haranyans) where one nation cannot attack the mobs of others nations, plus adding the Peace Period on the regions the rifts will spawn? Will be easier and there will be no lag.

I am still rather new to the server, but i want tell you how refreshing it is to have management actually do things to fix situations. this responsiveness will keep me here!!! thank you!

lol when others and myself suggested earlier to spawn more rifts we were told that it would increase the lag...smh
The lag is caused for the large amount of information sent to the Cluster, dividing it to various will reduce, not increase the lag.

Last edited:
Back