Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
AmX1DgT.png

Technical server restart at 7 am 5/16!
Duration time 40 minutes.
Updates:

- Lamps rewards descriptions corrected in Magic Lamps event.
- Magic Lamps event buff immunity bug fixed.
- Magic Lamps event quests for tributes fixed. They will be repeatable with 5 mins cooldown in between.​

Admin, I can't seem to get the repeatable quest for the tribute. I don't have the item quest and i can't get the quest from the Daru

@Extasy @Lucie @proxyroman @sociopathix Originally, when you completed quest you received a 24 hours buff that blocked you from accepting the quest again. Buff time was shorten to 5 mins with today's restart. If you completed quest yesterday, you had 24 h buff activated. As soon as it expires, you'll be able to complete quest again. New buff will be 5 mins long only, so you'll be able to repeat quests every 5 minutes.

ughmm... is there a way for you to remove the buff today?

If you completed quest and received buff yesterday it will be automatically removed today as it's 24 hours long only. No way to remove it earlier.

Ok... Done it 10 times now and got my weapon.
Things u shoukd know...

1 if u have a quest taken and activatet u need to finish it or cancel and destroy the item in order to get another one... If u finish it u get a 5 min cooldown debuff

2 after u put the second orb in the lamp u get 8 hours on lamp until u can finish it... I think after that it wil wilfdestruct or no clue... Also i think this is hardcore... Did 8 runs in gha yesterday one after the other, got brain damage from that runs...

3 u get an item that if u right click on it it opens a window from where u can select anny greater dungeon weapon or shield... The ones u can upgrade to Arias autogtaph, and armors i am not sure witch is witch... I do know that u also need to make 10 runs for them and u also can select witch u need

Back