What's new

Thank You ArcheRage Team!!

Keep Up the Good Work Guys!

• +1 Thanks

• : ( *secretly a very sad little man*

Results are only viewable after voting.

Trylissia

With so many threads titled "Donation Mishap Ruining Server" or "This Server is Ruined, I'm Leaving :WAH:", I wanted to take a moment to counteract with some positivity. ^^ Thank you so much to the entire ArcheRage server team. You guys are awesome! This server has been a heck of a lot of fun for me! I was a $150 Pack founder in ArcheAge. I never got land and my headstart was useless do to launch queues. I left less than two weeks into the game. So, thank you for allowing me the chance to experience all the fun ArcheAge can be. I appreciate all the things you guys are doing. The sporadic updates we get regarding the donations are appreciated as well. Even if it is just saying "soon", it reassures me that you guys are hard at work solving the issue. Thanks and keep it up!

308c0fb0-6ba7-42df-b519-c0b94dbff273.gif

I second this. I may be a vulgar piece of shit, but honestly, there are way too many salty people around here, bitching about this and that, instead of appreciating what the Archerage team is doing. Two big thumbs up, fuck the haters, keep up the good work.

I am playing ArcheRage because:

1. I enjoy this version of the game leagues beyond the current retail patch...and I understand that later patches will be modified to address community concerns similar to some of the tweaks in this version. 3.0 brought both good and bad to the table (it'd be nice if we just get the good)...and I hope we never get 3.5...

2. Only a single account is allowed - I feel like the impact this has on the economy (and my sanity - I used to run many accounts to try to stay competitive) has made things a bit more "how they should be", and the game overall feels like less of a chore. Of course - the increased labor and production rates fall in line with this, and it's appreciated, as I also am seldom bored with a single account during long play sessions.

3. Single Server - Retail has way too many servers. Initially this wasn't a huge concern, over time as people started leaving - land - and things farmed on land - lost their relative value quite quickly. Also, segmenting the playbase is a terrible thing - made very evident by server transfers. A healthy server has a mix of all types of players, which is part of the dynamic of the game.

4. The obvious difference in monetization- Archeage is an eastern MMO that is very cash shop heavy, this is undeniable. From the player perspective - free patron leaves F2Pers not feeling the squeeze of trying to get that next month of patron every month and THEN they can profit - and it leaves moderate spenders (like myself) feeling like I get a lot more bang for my buck when I do look to pick up a few cash shop items (when donations were up - of course).

Overall, thank you for hosting this private server, and thank you for your policy choices that have positively impacted the gameplay experience for me at least.

Yes, we have to understand the main thing people are mad about is the donations being down - and that gives AR no benefit. They're literally losing money and we're complaining. People should save their outrage for when something actually bad happens.

This would be a #1 Reason I enjoy this server. Administration actually adressed a large player concern and gave reasons behind their decision that were logical.

IronLady Said:

Friends,

We have postponed land claim/castle seige due to a high number of cheaters in the game. Launching these events now could potentially lead to an unfair land claim by players using a different kind of hacks, from botting to teleporting. Before launching castles we need to finish all updates of anti-cheat system. That is a matter of several days. We want to make a safe environment for a fair game, and we are doing the best we can to accomplish it as soon as possible. We also try to keep the situation as transparent as it can be, but sometimes we just need a bit more time.

ArcheRage Administration

Back