What's new

The God's has disconnected you selecting the server

Kokana

well i open the game and when i'm going to select the only server there, wait for like 10 secs and then a window pops up w the text above...

That message means your connection disconnected.

This can either be an unstable internet connection or your not able to connect the game server.

Check your windows firewall that archeRage is allowed through it

If you are using WiFi, try to start the game while connected with the internet cable instead of WiFi.

well... my PC is always connected to internet cable, and is just did exeeptions for firewall on bot exit and entrace, try to enter to the server and again the same window...
but i noticed that if i execute the game and try to enter the server while the original ArcheAge is open for some reason i get disconnected on both games...
Tbh i think is problem of the client side or the server bc i usually don't have problems connecting on any server of Archeage...

Attachments

• Sin título.png
    Sin título.png
    694.4 KB · Views: 271
"The gods have disconnected you" is a connection issue. Can be a temporary issue on your provider's side. Do you still experience it?
@Kokana If you have these issues when you have original AA open, then it can be some kind of blocking from their side. We don't restrict or block such in any ways.

Back