What's new

The gods have disconnected you! in server selection screen

Sasque

Hi,

I'm currently unable to connect to the game after pressing "Connect" within the server selection screen. Please see screenshot below:

1664637837273.png

1664637867951.png

I've already tried rebooting the computer, the router and even doing a repair of the game via launcher but still getting error. I was able to login fine yesterday, not sure what changed all of a sudden. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!

More troubleshooting steps:

-Deactivated Controlled folder access and tested - NO LUCK
-Tried using a work VPN - NO LUCK
-No Anti-virus, turned off firewall - NO LUCK

More troubleshooting steps:

Tried using phone's mobile data (hotspot) and it worked. But I can't keep using that right just to play right?? Can devs please check if my primary ISP/IP is blocked from your servers? :rolleyes:

Hi!
You connect to the login server from one IP and then try to connect to the game server from another IP. Game server doesn't accept connections from different IPs than to login server one. You can contact your provider regarding it or that can be fixed with vpn.
You mentioned you already tried some vpn and it didn't help, that is very strange as it would indeed help if you use one. In that case, you may try another vpn.

Hi!
You connect to the login server from one IP and then try to connect to the game server from another IP. Game server doesn't accept connections from different IPs than to login server one. You can contact your provider regarding it or that can be fixed with vpn.
You mentioned you already tried some vpn and it didn't help, that is very strange as it would indeed help if you use one. In that case, you may try another vpn.
Would switching ISP cause login issues? I'm using a different ISP at the moment, temporarily.

I've already tried 3 different VPNs but still no luck.

same for me i can't login after change my internet provider (one week ago), until now i can't login in AA

my char name: AkaneSora

Attachments

• vzcvzxcvzxc.jpg
    vzcvzxcvzxc.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Fixed. can close this thread. Found my own solution. I guess support can't support this type of stuffs or they just don't care anymore. Thanks anyway. :rolleyes:

Fixed. can close this thread. Found my own solution. I guess support can't support this type of stuffs or they just don't care anymore. Thanks anyway. :rolleyes:

How did you fix it?

I started playing yesterday and played for an hour without issue. Now the Gods won't connect me. :(

all day. from same device in same location as yesterday

I was able to log in after the maintenance had finished. I couldn't find any official reports on the status of it, but there was mention of the server issue being resolved in one of the server threads roughly an hour ago.

Back