What's new

The haraya population is full of hackers

Zarkasm

today i saw one running at 1000000000mph witha trade wagon, guess what? he does that 2 hours a day and makes more gold than me in a week, he was sooo fast i couldnt even click to see his name, next a lvl 55 dark runner called Satanic would become invisible in the middle of cc, i fear him? cool, he become sinvis so you cant see where he is to attack him untill the cc is gone and guess what? then he attacks first cuz he CAN see you, is this the way is gonna be? cuz thats worse than anything i saw on trion

Do you have Shadowplay by any chance? If you do, you can just save a shadow recording and catch that speed hacker. It's unfortunate that they exist.

I've seen one or two myself, but not millions. The bigger thing I'm seeing is people running around with songcraft alts on mounts following them and buffing them on a macro while they grind. I've seen this like 5 or 6 times where as I've only seen a legit speedhacker once or twice.

I saw a guy jump through a portal with a trade pack in falcorth earlier today, lol. didnt catch his name and the portal had no name/destination

today i saw one running at 1000000000mph witha trade wagon, guess what? he does that 2 hours a day and makes more gold than me in a week, he was sooo fast i couldnt even click to see his name, next a lvl 55 dark runner called Satanic would become invisible in the middle of cc, i fear him? cool, he become sinvis so you cant see where he is to attack him untill the cc is gone and guess what? then he attacks first cuz he CAN see you, is this the way is gonna be? cuz thats worse than anything i saw on trion

What about the ones disappearing at the special work bench? smh This is why aliens don't visit us more often.

Full of hackers? You’ve mentioned two incidents, one of which wasn’t hacking, just your own lack of knowledge regarding skill sets.

So one hacker then? Cool.
No in fairness even though he hasn't understood Stealth, he's right about the hackers. We've seen people going invulnerable with mounts, songcraft bots, there were bots on the East side yesterday in Exeloch repeatedly running back to the same spot after dying, right next to 5 Wests and start farming again. Exact same spot, it's like his bot's broken. Speedhackers about, seen a lot.

i caught a speed hacker with shadow-play but he was so fast i couldn't see the name i can upload the video anyway want to see it?

I reported 3 bots alone yesterday farming monsters. They're very easy to detect when you attack them, as their first option is to eat a sandwich, rebuff, and self heal a little bit. They don't even acknowledge you exist.

All!

We really appreciate your help with these issues. Please, when you notice something suspicious just inform Administration and actions will definitely be taken.
What we need is a character name, what he's suspected in and picture of the issue or if that is with speed hackers - video.
Be sure, all your reports are checked within 24-48 hours and if that indeed was a hacker / cheater / bot, he goes to ban. Permanent ban.

Let's make this game fair and free of bots / hackers / cheaters together!

Videos and pictures are sometimes hard to get, especially for a few characters I've seen teleporting under the ocean with packs on (nonstop spam teleporting mind you)...

Do you have a way of bringing up trade logs or the like to see if there are shenanigans?

Videos and pictures are sometimes hard to get, especially for a few characters I've seen teleporting under the ocean with packs on (nonstop spam teleporting mind you)...

Do you have a way of bringing up trade logs or the like to see if there are shenanigans?

Hi Krowley!
There is really a huge amount of logs so to find the proper one would really help, at list, character name, date and approx time.

Found one aswell on Ynistere but too fast to get nickname or even print it... Was riding a White Leomorph

Back