What's new

Ticket System

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SIGNPOST-Advice-Support-etc-1.jpg

Dear Community!

Today we are pleased to introduce a new way of communication with the ArcheRage AdministrationTicket System.

This system was implemented to help you easier get in touch with Administration regarding your questions and concerns. You’ll not need to search for the proper section on the forum to post your question, report or appeal anymore, but will just need to create a ticket and expect for your reply.

Ticket System includes the following categories:

- Ban Appeal (to Appeal regarding the ban on your in-game account)

- Bug report (report in-game issues that are/maybe considered a bug)

- Player report (report a player you suspect in cheating, hacking, gold selling, players insult, harassment, etc)

- Suggestion (your ideas and thoughts are always welcomed)

- Question (you have any question – choose this category)

You can create and keep 5 active (opened) tickets in total. As soon as your old tickets are closed you can create new ones. Total of opened tickets maximum will still be limited to 5.

The Reports & Ban Appeals section you’ve previously used for report is going to be closed for further postings shortly today. All already posted reports are going to be checked and replied there. Further concerns should be forwarded through the Ticket System

The private messages for IronLady, Sparkle and LightSeeker are disabled from today as well. All messages that were sent by the players are going to be replied within 24 hours. Forward your further questions through the Ticket System, we’ll be glad to take care of them and bring the reply.

Ticket system is for your Communication with Administration only.

If you have questions to our Elders you can continue posting your requests using Contact Moderators forum.

Please follow the link to the Ticket System Guide: https://na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/ticket-system-guide.3593/

Feel free to post your further questions if any. We’ll be happy to Assist :)

Hello,@IronLady @Sparkle

I was watching a Video on youtube
about FOV mod and i was courious about it so i tought i look the forums if is ok to use and i saw some staff and admins say is ok to use.
So i downloaded the fov mod that was in that was linked in the video https://www.patreon.com/keretus and i tried to install it.
But i think i put it in the wrong place and it gave me some error but i logged in anyway but when i logged in the mod was working but i could not open up the options menu.
So i tried to repair the game to get rid of the fov mod but it didnt work,then i tried to delete the files of the fov and repair again but still didnt work and then i tried to delete the folder that is in User/Documents/Archerage thinking it would reset the whole settings and it will work again normal but it didnt.
Then i decided to uninstall the game and reinstall it new but when i was about to log out of the game i saw that my acc was suspended i thing the game detected that i deleted files and tought that i was trying to cheat or explit the game and it suspended me but i was just tried to fix the game to work normal again.
I didnt want to explit or do anything wrong i swear.
I wrote a ticket but i just dont get a response.
Pls could you lift the suspension i was only trying to look how it works and i got suspended pls im begging u pls lift the suspension.

Hello
This is not the correct section to appeal for ban, report players, or submit technical information, it is set to public and Administration has priority to first check all the tickets prior to looking anywhere else, so please submit a ticket like it says in the guide and be patient.

If a ticket is not responded to after 48 hours from it being submited, feel free to use Contact Moderators section so that we can escalate your ticket.

Back