What's new

Timer of Fertilizer Packs

Skyler

Hey ArcheRage Team,

i wanted to ask if the Timer for Fert Packs are bugged..?? when I craft a Fertilizer it gives me only 15min to deliver it to the next merchant and tbh...this is kinda rough! Especially if u have to move the packs to a beach and load them out + in (alone!!)
Isn't there a way to expand the Timer to more than 14-15min??...

I mostly end up with handing in packs which lost their value... and this is pretty annoying.

Thank you very much for your time!

Attachments

• 6672d07e1ff991a271a708bac7ba0015.png
    6672d07e1ff991a271a708bac7ba0015.png
    53.1 KB · Views: 302
Last edited:
Hey ArcheRage Team,

i wanted to ask if the Timer for Fert Packs are bugged..?? when I craft a Fertilizer it gives me only 15min to deliver it to the next merchant and tbh...this is kinda rough! Especially if u have to move the packs to a beach and load them out + in (alone!!)
Isn't there a way to expand the Timer to more than 14-15min??...

I mostly end up with handing in packs which lost their value... and this is pretty annoying.

Thank you very much for your time!
That timer is correct.
The high profit bonus is for inland trades.
You're not going to get it on overseas trades and the orignal system didn't allow for oveaseas trading anything other than cargo

That timer is correct.
The high profit bonus is for inland trades.
You're not going to get it on overseas trades and the orignal system didn't allow for oveaseas trading anything other than cargo

So, the moment you're on the ocean the pack timer changes? Tbh, I do not remember that for the larders I ran across myself o.o

@Sjinderson Oh damn... thats sad :c well good to know ...
I guess u keep it like that right?
Timer like a normal cargo would be enough tho...

Thank u!

Also, how does this affect "inland" runs from, say, Sanddeep to Solzreed, which people can do by boat? Or the run I used to do from Cinder to Gweonid, of which I'd take my boat from Cinder to Dewstone first?

How does that "15min" timer work exactly? If it changes when you load in your boat that is super shitty for the land runs you use merch for :/

So, the moment you're on the ocean the pack timer changes? Tbh, I do not remember that for the larders I ran across myself o.o
Also, how does this affect "inland" runs from, say, Sanddeep to Solzreed, which people can do by boat? Or the run I used to do from Cinder to Gweonid, of which I'd take my boat from Cinder to Dewstone first?

How does that "15min" timer work exactly? If it changes when you load in your boat that is super shitty for the land runs you use merch for :/

Okay so I wrote this because when I did larders they had a 3 day timer, I believe, after I crafted them, and I thought that fit with "extended from 30min to 3 days" because high profit timer on live was 30min iirc, and therefore I believed this server was being awesome and giving us more time.

However, upon closer examination of the screenshot below, I see that this text has been confusing to some people, myself as example as someone who barely does TR to notice that what I understood was something different than what was actually written.

~

1595849152813.png

The high profit timer is determined by the class it falls into.
To make it short the 30% bonus is 15minute where
The other 3 classes are +15%, +10% and +0%
Packs go high - medium - low in terms of return from them. High profit is the +% bonus. Medium is no bonus and low takes away value. Taking away upto 50%

The 3 day timer is for medium profit before it turns to low profit.

The profit timer starts upon pack creation and cannot be reset or paused. The pack timer does not change when you're on the ocean.
But high profit timers are not long enough to do overseas runs in most cases.

Back