What's new

CLOSED

I am creating this thread to prompt discussion as to how we can make the Arena titles viable again in order to revive some dead content and hopefully bring some new life to the current arena leaderboards (few people queue and many of the ones that do just boost rating with their friend to get rewards), where things aren't so one-dimensional or purely seasonally gated.

Even if they changed it, I wouldn't do more arena really cuz I never liked the honor/warrior medal/kyrios badge change :p

Yes i wish we recive some buffs to arena titles. As well i dont understand balance in Ttan titles healers 45 healing power mele 40 atack speed archer 30 atack speed. Archer is wakest class in game right now and it was for quite long time why it gets worst stats ?

The only arenas worth farming for titles would be sparring gladiator and skirmish, all three are total aids to farm no matter what your gearscore or class is.
I'm glad nothing strong is locked behind arenas because they are simply unenjoyable.

The majority of the kyrios badges you'll get that makes a significant chunk in your arena title progress is the naval/skirmish/ffa end of month rewards (300-500 extra medals per based on legendary-eternal ranking. The time investment you listed isn't well calculated considering this, and is the reason why players like Zoomer have already made a significant chunk in arena titles.

Back