What's new

Top 100 Gear Ranking

Kezz

Similar to the guild ranking adjustment. It makes sense to remove the inactive players from the Top 100 gear lists.

Can we implement a system that removes anybody on the Top 100 if they don't have a certain amount of leadership? Make it simple to get. Lets say... 30 leadership should keep you on the Top 100?

I think this would give people a more realistic idea of who's still playing and worthy of trying to recruit.

Right now I see tons of people with ZERO leadership taking up a spot on the ranking list. Same for the top 100 1H, 2H, Bow list. They have absolutely no gear, but a solid weapon that is untradeable so they retain their position on the ranking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just make it remove anyone that doesn't login for 7/14/30 days or whatever. If they start playing again they pop back up for a week or until they're gone again.

Just make it remove anyone that doesn't login for 7/14/30 days or whatever. If they start playing again they pop back up for a week or until they're gone again.
Nah. People log in all the time, pay their taxes, then dip for another 5 weeks. It needs to be more like the "guild exp" rules.

Nah. People log in all the time, pay their taxes, then dip for another 5 weeks. It needs to be more like the "guild exp" rules.
Login, kill 3 reds, all set for a month.

Every system can and will be gamed. There's too many big dick points at stake.. the idea you proposed is great in any case and will cut out many players that have completely quit. Let's do it :)

Interesting concept, I'd be up for this.

and @havockitty you don't vote either for heros? xD the proposed 30 leadership sounds easy, even 50 would be easy I think.

I didn't like the idea at first, but there are a lot lf inactives in the top 100, and a lot of banned characters, too. Removal of inactives would lower the required gs to appear in top 100. I see a benefit in that because new players won't be scared off to see so many people far ahead of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hny
That may be possible. We'll need to look into it further.
Keep sharing your thoughts on the requirements you think should be implemented and if you agree or disagree with the ideas.

Removal of inactives would lower the required gs to appear in top 100. I see a benefit in that because new players won't be scared off to see so many people far ahead of them.

this is the big reason I'm for this change. Anything we can do to recruit people to this server or ensure they stick around once they come here is a good idea.

If it's leadership then keep it low, otherwise just remove banned accounts and people who didn't log in for the past 7 days

If it's leadership then keep it low, otherwise just remove banned accounts and people who didn't log in for the past 7 days

Login for 7 days? really? so people can't even go on a holiday or something? XD I just returned from a trip myself and to me it seems giving stuff a limit of 7 days seems shitty for that reason.

Removing banned accounts I'm all for, I mean, those will not return anyway.

Login for 7 days? really? so people can't even go on a holiday or something? XD I just returned from a trip myself and to me it seems giving stuff a limit of 7 days seems shitty for that reason.

Removing banned accounts I'm all for, I mean, those will not return anyway.

you‘re not even in the top100 what are you so mad about? lol

and if you wanna be in the top100 you need to work for it and not log in once a month. if you go on vacation, so what? you come back, log back in and e voila you‘re in the list again.

I don't understand why someone would be upset about being removed from top100 during a break. What does it change for you ?

Login for 7 days? really? so people can't even go on a holiday or something? XD

The top 100 should be for active players. If you go away for >7 days you'll disappear from the list sure. But the moment you log back in you'd be back on the list. From your perspective nothing would ever have changed.

The top 100 should be for active players. If you go away for >7 days you'll disappear from the list sure. But the moment you log back in you'd be back on the list. From your perspective nothing would ever have changed.

Well if it works that way.. but the guild rankings stuff only makes you reappear the week after it qualifies again.

So basically: first week you are on holiday/not enough guild exp -> removed from ranking 2nd week.

Then if active again the 2nd week you get back in ranking for guild the third week.. Which seems to be same for player rankings because request is to make gear rankings adjustments:

Similar to the guild ranking adjustment.

Hence my hesitance regarding the 1 week limit, seeing as that time is, in my experience, an often used holiday time.

There's nothing wrong with getting 30 - 50 leadership. It needs to be something that signifies that the player is at least somewhat active. Leadership is the only thing that displays activity. Plus, having an entire month to get it makes it extremely easy.

Back