What's new

Trade Chat Not Working

Kezz

I know you made it so PN can still talk in faction chat. I figured that went hand in hand with trade chat, so that's why I'm posting this in here.

/trade chat doesn't work for people in PN.

Trade chat for players nations only works with other player nation members

what?? how stupid is that?

Edit: we wanted all chats to stay the same so that we can still have more communication with the other factions lmao

Trade chat was removed. But then was added back in but only for those in the same nation where are prior it was same faction.

Trade chat was removed. But then was added back in but only for those in the same nation where are prior it was same faction.

When trade chat was gone, we asked for it to be returned, aka, the same as it was before it disappeared. Not to have a private trade channel.

I guess faction chat will be the new trade chat then -_-

Trade chat for players nations only works with other player nation members
No, it doesn't work at all. If I type anything in /trade nothing shows up at all.

Also, if we don't have access to /trade chat, then were only going to put unnecessary clutter in faction chat.

Nevermind I see it was added back. But if it's only for our faction, then like I said, Faction chat will be used. PN is too small to bother using trade chat, and we have our own discord for that.

Back