What's new

trade packs level?

dan456

there was a post saying that after the first-week crafting and material gathering will be lv 52+ will that also be the case for trade packs

Requirements for crafting and labor work have been decreased temporarily. For one week the minimum required level is set to 20, after, it will return to 52.

right here

was wondering if that was going to count for trade packs or not?

That's brilliant! I just hit level 20 before the server went down.

But to be honest, I hope they make this change permanent. I think Level 52 is too harsh for casual players. Level 20 is a much more realistic goal.

I'm a gatherer at heart, and for the past few hours, it's been killing me not being able to gather all the plants I see. I felt the game was on hold, urging me to level as fast as I could.

But now that I've reached level 20 and I can finally use labor, I feel like I can finally start to play properly. It's a huge relief.

even like level 25-30, you should finish your main quest at lv 25-20 then you start endgame conttent. Yes i am also a casual player wanting to start a casual guild, not all of us are here for hard core

I am level 29 and I still couldn't craft a trade pack. It said my level was too low so it might be 52 for packs

EDIT: After level 30 I was able to craft trade packs

Last edited:
You finish main questline. You use your vocation tonic (from gift chest). You spend your labor. And done. You are 50+++. Maybe 52 :)

11,5k labor/day, double Xp in labor spending, 3 different XP boost in gifts, 5x Xp in all xp generation (labor spending to) = insane fast leevling in labor spending. Use this temporally lvl20 and be strong now! :D

Back