What's new

Trial and sentence times

Kahmlee

Hello,

I was in the trial jury yesterday, and I've seen a really odd situation.
A guy was on trial for stealing crops with 8 pages of reports.
Initially I wanted to select "guilty", but when the verdict selection popup appeared I found the situation in the screenshot, where the minimum time was nearly 6 hours, and the maximum over 17 hours.
Definitively too much!

Even if not so extreme, I've realized that the average times for stealing crops are usually much higher than those for murdering and attacking other players, which have frequently a maximum jail time of just 22 minutes.

trial.jpg

The offense does not matter in the amount of time a player is given.
Their amount of crime point is what determis the amount of time someone does.

Crop stealing just seams so high but its because no crop snachers ever has little crime points after raiding farms

yea it's only the amount of crime points. its 3 points per footprint, 10 for a large blood stain and 1 for a small stain.
he just stole a ton of crops.. he should've thought about that XD best to steal from opposing faction, leaves no prints.

Then is the amount of crime points per footprint/bloodstain that is not balanced.

No, it's not imbalanced really. Because the higher your larceny, the bigger the chance to NOT leave a footprint. If someone decides they wanna rob wild farms - which is perfectly fine imo, else don't plant in public if you don't wanna get robbed - then they should either take the punishment or work on raising larceny to leave less prints.

And I quote myself:

best to steal from opposing faction, leaves no prints.

Back