What's new

Trio - Gearing at 55?

Aporia

Hi. I'm returning from a 2-year break and not eligible for the pack. Aside from 5 or so skills at 52+, I never got any gear. I started over, but would prefer to continue on my present character (had some Gem investments, etc.). My two boys are old enough to play now and are starting fresh so they'll eventually get the obsidian gear. Ill be their healer.

Once they're 52 and get their pack, is there a gear path for us as a group of three that will help equip my character? I do not know much about the game and am trying to get through some of new player guides, but haven't found a plan-of-action, so to speak, for gearing a character in a small group, or is that possible?

Grouping with others is difficult, as most players understandably will not be tolerant of their young age.

I was in the same boat so I will save the GM's some time. They told me "We can block your account". Best bet my friend is start a new account.

I was in the same boat so I will save the GM's some time. They told me "We can block your account". Best bet my friend is start a new account.

Blocking your old account isn't that nice if you have stuff on it still that you worked for.

As for a gear path, @Aporia you guys could farm hiram together.

Back