What's new

<TWISTED> PVP-PVE-RAIDS

Kieran

TWISTED-UCC.png

West faction guild with a chill group of people who like to have fun. We use Discord to hang out and for our PvP and Content Raids. Discord is used to update members on the latest info and upcoming guild events. We are Twisted as f*ck so we play how we want when we want (except for "hacking" that sh*t is not condoned). We believe in keeping the drama out and bringing on the PvP!! Contact any member in Twisted for more information or message Kieran or Ladyhawk in game. Look forward to seeing you all out there!!

Last edited:
Joined two days ago, great group, really know the game well. Group pvp and progression happening all the time.

Reactions: Ana
What if im a serial faction killer, who likes to talk shit (usually non PG material). But not a huge fan of VOIP's ?

I'd rather listen to music, than to idiot with an open mic eating cheetos.

What if im a serial faction killer, who likes to talk shit (usually non PG material). But not a huge fan of VOIP's ?

I'd rather listen to music, than to idiot with an open mic eating cheetos.
I dont like to listen to people eating cheetos either.

"Lost? Confused? Lonely? Constipated? Twitterpated? Twisted AF? Giggly? Hurt? Crazy? Boggled? Excitable? Bumfuzzled? Hungry? Kidnapped? Sweet-smelling? Join TWISTED~ The guild for every state of mind.

So that's why you joined us Ana? so which one are you today? :p Lost?, Confused? Wait! I know! CRAZY!! :eek::confused::cool::p

Back