What's new

Two New Players, Looking For Guild!

Narsha

Hi! My main in-game is Narsha, and my sister's is Reien.
We're both Warborn in the Haranyan Alliance because we didn't see this race (or dwarves, I think?), back when we played.

I only played back in official beta, and my sister played official for a bit. It's been a long hot minute so we're technically new.
She and I are level 50 already, but even though we got each other's backs, there's only so much a new duo can do.

Here's some info on she and I, to give an idea of what guild we're looking for:

Narsha & Reien Interests:
1. Crafting, gathering, exploring, making money (having a house, making ships, freighters, and all that entails etc).
2. Clearing out quests (regardless of level, on all continents).
3. Doing dungeons (ties in with points 2 and 3).
4. More friends to watch our backs when doing money things on enemy/contested territory.
5. Family stuff (Reien and I still figuring out family quests but any friends we make are welcome to become family too).

The main difference between my sister and I is that she likes PVP and I don't care for it (but will do so to support and help)
I like this game because of all the things I can do, but am constantly wary of the fact that someone is gonna hunt me (it's already happened, lmao).
Another thing is I can play along with RP. Rein will avoid and if not, will emote, at most.

So now that you both know us, here's some more useful info:
- We're in the Pacific West Coast. We'll probably no life this while we're both on vacation and soon have a set time of only afternoons once vacation is over.
- We can both Discord. We used to use Discord for raiding, so will usually only hop in when things require fast coordination.
- We are probably casual players. Probably. The vacation time might not make us seem like it though.

Reien and I are looking for an active guild, so we can make the most of our off time <3

Back