What's new

TWT boss timer

I don't think its necessary the timer will just get pushed to this again in the future so a one time reset it pointless. To put it in perspective the guild that spawned and killed it last night had 24-26 players online to do the boss which is over half there guild so I don't see any reason why complaints are being made since obviously the time doesn't really matter.

You say that but we have given you guys 2 uncontested nights to push it and you didn't. Its only after the wake of your alliance with east falling though are only now trying to push it back to a normal time.

The change would be good for both sides .

Last edited:
You say that but we have given you guys 2 uncontested nights to push it and you didn't. Its only after the wake of your alliance with east falling though are only now trying to push it back to a normal time.

The change would be good for both sides .
Correct and you guys were given the most recent spawn to push the timer and I even had a discussion with fuji prior letting him know we wouldn't attend and this was the response I got.
1.PNG

So if your argument is that we had a chance to push it and we didn't, well I hate to break it to you we aren't the ones complaining about the time you are. Given the opportunity your guild chose to not fix the timer so I'd take it up with your leadership.

Correct and you guys were given the most recent spawn to push the timer and I even had a discussion with fuji prior letting him know we wouldn't attend and this was the response I got.
View attachment 11529
So if your argument is that we had a chance to push it and we didn't, well I hate to break it to you we aren't the ones complaining about the time you are. Given the opportunity your guild chose to not fix the timer so I'd take it up with your leadership.
okay if thats how you feel then we will go back to winning twt . Good luck convincing members to wake up at 4 am every second night to lose

okay if thats how you feel then we will go back to winning twt . Good luck convincing members to wake up at 4 am every second night to lose
Thank you for ruining the entire point of this post. I'm glad to see that are you willing to admit the 4am timer is fine as long as you are winning.

Thank you for ruining the entire point of this post. I'm glad to see that are you willing to admit the 4am timer is fine as long as you are winning.
LOL nice try twisting my words. What i actually meant if you count the kills we have gotten over your nation the 4 am timer could be considered a more benefiting factor for us than it has been for your nation. Knowing this we are still asking for the change to help with scheduling for people and inspire more pvp. All i simply meant was that if you don't agree with the change then that is fine we can forget this thread as sparkle has stated, more of your nation would have to agree to something before anything is done. We will simply continue our momentum . Good luck building yours

Back