What's new

Vatican's ArcheRage Service Shop

Vatican

Vatican's ArcheRage Service Shop

Eastern Haram Farming Service (EHM) and/or Western Haram Farming Service (WHM)

What: Eastern Haram farming service to farm Radiant Hiram Awakening Scrolls, Infusions, and Coinpurses/Crates.
What: Western Haram farming service to farm Radiant Hiram Awakening Scrolls, Infusions, and Coinpurses/Crates.

Req.

1.) You must be present for the duration of the farming service, if you are experiencing connection issues, you must notify me no later than fifteen (15) minutes into the farming session, notification will result in a reschedule of the service and/or a full refund if requested. If you fail to notify me of a connection issue no later than fifteen (15) minutes into the farming session you will forfeit the right to reschedule the session or recieve a refund.

2.) You are permitted to schedule no more than three (3) hours at a time, no exceptions will be made.

3.) You are permitted to take one break during the session that does not exceed fifteen (15) minutes, please notify me during the farming session that you would like to take this break, the break time will not count against the purchased farming time. I will allow an additional fifteen (15) minute break per additional hour purchased.

4.) You are not required to use an auto-looter pet, but it is highly recommended.

5.) You are not required to assist in the farming session, however for those who act as a healer during the session a discount of one-thousand (1,000) gold will be deducted from each hour purchased.

General Notice: I reserve the right to end the session early and without warning, any session time remaining will be rounded up to the nearest halfhour and can either be rescheduled or refunded at that rate.

General Notice: If for any reason the farming service is interupted due to other players interfearing in the service, or a server issues arises that causes the session to be ended, all time remaining (rounded to the nearest halfhour) will be subject to being rescheduled, if you would rather have a refund, one will be issued for the remaining time left on the session.

General Warning: I do not gurantee any specific drop numbers per session, some sessions will result in higher drop rates, some sessions will result in lower drop rates, I maintain no control over the exact number of drops per session.

Rate(s) per Hour of Service

One (1) Hour | 5,000g
Two (2) Hour | 9,000g
Three (3) Hour | 13,000g
Four (4) Hour | 16,000g
Five (5) Hour | 21,000g

Haram Gear Farming Service (Haraming)

What: Haram gear farming service to acquire additional haram gear pieces for a character.

Req.

1.) You must be present for the duration of the farming service, if you are experiencing connection issues, you must notify me no later than fifteen (15) minutes into the farming session, notification will result in a reschedule of the service and/or a full refund if requested. If you fail to notify me of a connection issue no later than fifteen (15) minutes into the farming session you will forfeit the right to reschedule the session or recieve a refund.

2.) You are permitted to schedule no more than three (3) hours at a time, no exceptions will be made.

3.) You are permitted to take one break during the session that does not exceed fifteen (15) minutes, please notify me during the farming session that you would like to take this break, the break time will not count against the purchased farming time. I will allow an additional fifteen (15) minute break per additional hour purchased.

4.) You are not required to use an auto-looter pet, but it is highly recommended.

5.) You are not required to assist in the farming session, however for those that wish to assist in the farming session, a discount of five-hundred (500) gold will be deducted from each hour purchased.

General Notice: I reserve the right to end the session early and without warning, any session time remaining will be rounded up to the nearest halfhour and can either be rescheduled or refunded at that rate.

General Notice: If for any reason the farming service is interupted due to other players interfearing in the service, or a server issues arises that causes the session to be ended, all time remaining (rounded to the nearest halfhour) will be subject to being rescheduled, if you would rather have a refund, one will be issued for the remaining time left on the session.

General Warning: I do not gurantee any specific drop numbers per session, some sessions will result in higher drop rates, some sessions will result in lower drop rates, I maintain no control over the exact number of drops per session.
Rate(s) per Hour of Service

One (1) Hour | 3,000g
Two (2) Hour | 5,000g
Three (3) Hour | 7,000g
Four (4) Hour | 9,000g
Five (5) Hour | 11,000g

Library Farming Service (Lib)

Notice: Coming Soon
Looking for partners to assist in this service, if you are interested please send me a mail in-game (Vatican) or contact me on Discord (Vatican#3330), profit sharing is an equal split between all participating partners.

Noryette Farming Service (Nory)

Notice: Coming Soon
Looking for partners to assist in this service, if you are interested please send me a mail in-game (Vatican) or contact me on Discord (Vatican#3330), profit sharing is an equal split between all participating partners.

Potato Farming Service (Potatoing)

What: A farming service for those looking to acquire mass amounts of a paticular crop and or material.

How: Contact Vatican in-game via the mail system (Vatican) or on Discord (Vatican#3330) to submit an order, a price for the desired amount of the material will be provided and a timeframe for when the material can be delivered will be established, payment will be due upon delivery.

General Notice: Any order above 20,000g will require a 10% security deposit.

General Notice: Currently there is no minimum order price.

General Notice: Certain materials have a higher turnaround time than others, we typically sell materials per maximum stack at a 10% discount off of current market pricing, as such rates can change on a daily basis, any orders placed are placed at the rate that existed when the order was placed. An easy way to determine how much it is going to cost is to look at the average price on the Auction House at the time of purchase and subtract 10% from that price.

Thank you for visiting!

Vatican

Vatican#3330

I'm afraid I don't have enough gold for your service is there any taste test/teaser for your service maybe 30 mins farm for free

Back