What's new

Server updates 3/23: 5.3 Update & Easter Festival start!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
server updates.png
Dear ArcheRagers! Please take a minute to check changes and updates we prepared for you.

To apply them, server will be turned off for maintenance on 3/23 at 7 am.
Approx maintenance time – 1 hour 30 minutes.

List of updates:
  • 5.3 update release. For the patch notes follow the [LINK]
  • Easter Festival start [LINK]
  • In-game boutique updated [LINK]

Last edited:
That one is already removed. But it can be applied for players only with update release.

Something went wrong in the adaptation of the building management titles.

It is very nice that they are available for different currency now, but the most important part didn't get changed: the upgrade screens and in the folio crafting recipes still require the "original" title, which is now wrapped. Therefore the bound titles from the vocation store cannot be used anywhere.

1616516586991.png

1616516651727.png

View attachment 14347

The achievements aren't updating correctly.
Had it tested, achievements are working and updating. Most likely the fish you had, was of a wrong grade. Your screenshot doesn't include the fish name, that is in your inventory. Can you screenshot me what fish doesn’t count for you for that achievements but should?

Had it tested, achievements are working and updating. Most likely the fish you had, was of a wrong grade. Your screenshot doesn't include the fish name, that is in your inventory. Can you screenshot me what fish doesn’t count for you for that achievements but should?

As you see in my screenshot fish amount vs the updated achievement, only one fish counted, the 4 stack. One of the fish that didn't count was the tilefish (grand type), off the top of my head. I can look up the other ones later.

Edit: remembered another: sardines, basic type

@Sparkle please make sure that particular NPC isn't part of a quest before you delete that one. That NPC may not be bugged. I am pretty sure it appeared as apart of a racial quest line.
That's correct. You'll find that information in one of my above replies in this thread.

As you see in my screenshot fish amount vs the updated achievement, only one fish counted, the 4 stack. One of the fish that didn't count was the tilefish (grand type), off the top of my head. I can look up the other ones later.

Edit: remembered another: sardines, basic type
Those types of fish are not a part of these achievements. Here is the list of the fish that will count.

Basic Fisherman
  • Shrimp
  • Anchovy
  • Squid
  • Sandfish
  • Roosterfish
  • Flatfish
  • Snipefish
  • Pigfish
  • Ricefish
  • Minnow
  • Loach
  • Carp
  • Char
  • Smelt
Grand Fisherman
  • Pike
  • Pufferfish
  • Moonfish
  • Herring
  • Mackerel
  • Catfish
  • Eel
  • Piranha
  • Trout
  • Snakehead
  • Dragonet
Rare Fisherman
  • Snapper
  • Sea Bass
  • Stingray
  • Solzrean Mackerel
  • Barracuda
  • Red Snapper
  • Salmon
  • Skipjack Tuna
  • Cod
  • Pollack
  • Mullet
  • Rainbow Trout

Those types of fish are not a part of these achievements. Here is the list of the fish that will count.

Basic Fisherman
  • Shrimp
  • Anchovy
  • Squid
  • Sandfish
  • Roosterfish
  • Flatfish
  • Snipefish
  • Pigfish
  • Ricefish
  • Minnow
  • Loach
  • Carp
  • Char
  • Smelt
Grand Fisherman
  • Pike
  • Pufferfish
  • Moonfish
  • Herring
  • Mackerel
  • Catfish
  • Eel
  • Piranha
  • Trout
  • Snakehead
  • Dragonet
Rare Fisherman
  • Snapper
  • Sea Bass
  • Stingray
  • Solzrean Mackerel
  • Barracuda
  • Red Snapper
  • Salmon
  • Skipjack Tuna
  • Cod
  • Pollack
  • Mullet
  • Rainbow Trout

Thank you for info! I figured it is bugged because why wouldn't the other fish count? They are acquired in the same way... Thankfully there's zones where all fish do count, so those are then more efficient to fish in.

Noticed the fresh water puffers also do not count for the achievements, too bad :x

Thank you for info! I figured it is bugged because why wouldn't the other fish count? They are acquired in the same way... Thankfully there's zones where all fish do count, so those are then more efficient to fish in.

Noticed the fresh water puffers also do not count for the achievements, too bad :x
That is not a bug. That's intended to count only that fish types. Same list is kept in later game versions for this achievement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back