What's new

Vibrant Moringa Fruit?

Tiptoe

I just logged in and got a Vibrant Moringa Fruit. Anybody know what you do with this item?

Go into the Folio and toggle the button option for materials at the top and..if that doesn't say anything its probably just a quest item

go to mirage, down stairs to right, vendor you can buy or craft, buy one scroll for 15g. Use the fruit. Get unique item that can be crafted into box. Box gives 20 tax certs. Or buy another scroll, try to upgrade. It can fail, 50 silver trash item if it does. If it doesn't, reward goes up.

yeah spend 15 gold to upgrade the fruit to ash so you can get 1/30th return on your investment - it's absolute garbage event.

Events are suppose to be fun, i thought. There's nothing "fun" about this. 10x labor pots! woohoo!! You just saved me 3 days log ins.. *sarcasim* or how about 20 tax certs.. that's a wonderful idea! Saved me another 2k labor that i would've otherwise had to pop 2 of my 3 pots i get daily or do when i first wake up with the 5k i generated while iw as sleeping.

Thanks for the "thoughtfulness" of this event. Shows how much you really care.

yeah spend 15 gold to upgrade the fruit to ash so you can get 1/30th return on your investment - it's absolute garbage event.

Events are suppose to be fun, i thought. There's nothing "fun" about this. 10x labor pots! woohoo!! You just saved me 3 days log ins.. *sarcasim* or how about 20 tax certs.. that's a wonderful idea! Saved me another 2k labor that i would've otherwise had to pop 2 of my 3 pots i get daily or do when i first wake up with the 5k i generated while iw as sleeping.

Thanks for the "thoughtfulness" of this event. Shows how much you really care.

I care.
And if its possible, they could edit rewards or chances to make the event more enjoyable, we will see.

Back