What's new

Vocation from original dailies

Aviendha

Hi,

I remember when I first joined the server I had a conversation with Sjinderson about vocation. I mentioned that on live servers the vocation from dailies got nerfed in later patches, like the meal dailies crafted at farmer's workstation, so it would be hard to get vocation later.

Sjinderson then said something like, "we have extra daily quests at the Nui statue for vocation, why would we nerf the original quests?"

I know the answer to that question now: because it's in the patch changes and no one thinks to change it.

In 4.0, the first daily got nerfed from 1500 to 1000 vocation badges, is it possible to revert this change? And to not change the other dailies in future?

1572598198040.png

1572879079765.png

I just noticed all the dailies got nerfed >.< silly that I missed it before xD

These 4 went from 500 base vocation to 300.

1572879120545.png

There are 2 quests on your screenshot. What are the other 2?

Last edited:
I believe they're all named "Bugira's Gift" of some sort. Also, I'm not able to check this right now but if the 4 meal dailies were dropped from 500 to 330, then I think it's safe to assume that all dailies that come from the task jar on upgraded houses got reduced as well.

There are 2 quests on your screenshot. What are the other 2?

I posted two screenshots tho o.o

Hearty meal
Premium hearty meal
Rare hearty meal
Special hearty meal

Edit: I'll craft them later and post screenshot of the quest log.

I believe they're all named "Bugira's Gift" of some sort. Also, I'm not able to check this right now but if the 4 meal dailies were dropped from 500 to 330, then I think it's safe to assume that all dailies that come from the task jar on upgraded houses got reduced as well.

its 500 to 300 actually, but the screenshots include the 10% bonus from patron buff. And no that's not the name, the name are the items in the two screenshots, all including "meal".

Edit: the house dailies are still the same.

So, there are 4 quests in question - Bugira's Gift, Bugira's Gift: A Premium Meal, Bugira's Gift: Rare Hearty Meal, Bugira's Gift: A Special Meal. Correct?

So, there are 4 quests in question - Bugira's Gift, Bugira's Gift: A Premium Meal, Bugira's Gift: Rare Hearty Meal, Bugira's Gift: A Special Meal. Correct?

Yes those are the only ones craftable. As I said in a previous reply, the dailies from the upgraded houses still give the 500 vocation.

Back